Mel Gibson, Racist, Sexist, and Violent--Has He Gone Too Far?

Jeremiah

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 12:35 pm
Mel Gibson Tape 5-We struck Gold

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-new-audio-mel-gibson-completely-loses-it-btch-cnt-whre-gold-digger
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 12:45 pm
@Jeremiah,
Jeremiah wrote:

When I hear on the audio that Mel was screaming and panting as he went off on Oksana. He was basically saying that he's Mel Gibson, he makes a ton of money that he's sharing with her and he's left his wife to have a child with her. He was saying that he comes home and he thinks he should get blown once in a while. She falls asleep in the bed that she never makes and she's not blowing him. I know a lot of guys like that who come home to a mess of a house after working their balls off. The wife does everything to avoid having sex and they feign sleep after doing nothing all day. I think that's understandable that guys would get upset about that.
I think Mel has some anger issues and is a maniac and he's gone berserk but I get it. I know lots of guys in this situation but you don't punch her in the face... allegedly. What pisses me off is that the women are never too tired to go out shopping but they're always too tired to have sex. She'll come home with four bags from Bloomingdale's with her feet bloody from hauling them through the parking lot but she's too tired for sex…go figure.

Sorry but I find your attitude toward women in this post to be rather offensive. Your statements make it sound as if a woman's job is blow her husband whenever he asks for it, just because he is man, works, and somehow deserves it. Yes, a woman can decide to go shopping all day, but the coorelation with sex is nill. Different muscles used and sometimes women just do not want to be 'poked and prodded' like a piece of cattle so a guy can feel manly and get his rocks off.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 03:25 pm

I bet that Mel Gibson feels very, very bad about that tape being released, even if it is not fully authentic.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 03:33 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I bet that Mel Gibson feels very, very bad about that tape being released, even if it is not fully authentic.
Probably feels a lot worse that he did not get away from her when he had the chance, his friends say that he knew that the relationship was in a bad place, that she was punching his buttons on purpose. I predict that Gibson will get a pass from Hollywood, that they will conclude that he got tanged up with a bitch, which was not his fault. This looks like Alec Baldwin/Kim Basinger, and Baldwin has pretty much gotten a pass.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 03:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
On that tape, he sounds like he 's about ready to have a heart attack.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 03:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
On that tape, he sounds like he 's about ready to have a heart attack
I read that the tape is a near certain fraud, and not admissible in court, so why do you care?
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:10 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Sounded like to me he was ready to commit murder.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
On that tape, he sounds like he 's about ready to have a heart attack
hawkeye10 wrote:
I read that the tape is a near certain fraud, and not admissible in court, so why do you care?
CARE ? Only as an observer, Hawkeye.
I 've never met him; he 's neither friend nor foe.
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:19 pm
Rich people who drink and dope? Bad things happen to their women. But, I liked Gibson's old movies. Sad, pathetic = losing it.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:19 pm
@Arella Mae,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Arella Mae wrote:

In fairness to him, he was too far away for that.
He has not been accused of actually endangering her.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:21 pm
@Pemerson,
Pemerson wrote:
Rich people who drink and dope?
Bad things happen to their women. But, I liked Gibson's old movies. Sad, pathetic = losing it.
Has he been accused of using dope?
Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
This looks like Alec Baldwin/Kim Basinger, and Baldwin has pretty much gotten a pass.

Baldwin sounded like a pissed off father who lost control, I think a lot of parents related to his tantrum. Gibson sounds like the Grand Wizard of the KKK just before he kills someone.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:25 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
This looks like Alec Baldwin/Kim Basinger, and Baldwin has pretty much gotten a pass.
Green Witch wrote:
Baldwin sounded like a pissed off father who lost control, I think a lot of parents related to his tantrum.
About 40 years ago, I remember an old Italian who murdered his son
because their respective dogs had fought earlier in the day.

I think he regretted it later.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:26 pm
he went way overboard, but he has a point about the money spent on her so called music, she stinks
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:30 pm
Mel Gibson's estranged wife is defending him against allegations he hit former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva while she held their 9-month-old baby.

"Mel never engaged in any physical abuse of any kind toward me before, during or after our marriage," Robyn Gibson said in a declaration to a Los Angeles judge overseeing the custody battle between Gibson and Grigorieva. "Mel was a wonderful and loving father."

Moore, who had seven children with Gibson during their nearly 30-year marriage, split from him in April 2009. Their divorce proceedings are ongoing.

"Robyn felt she needed to speak out to protect her children and family," says a source close to her. "Robyn's tried to stay out of this, but she wanted to make sure there was no speculation of what happened within her family."

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:31 pm
When one think with one's sexual instrument what can one expect?
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:49 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I hope his actions with this woman aren't Gibson's 'natural self.' "Racial, sexist, violent, gone too far?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:52 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
Arella Mae wrote:

In fairness to him, he was too far away for that.
He has not been accused of actually endangering her.

As much as I would like to believe that he would not have hurt her if she were standing before him when he was ranting, I can't. I cannot fathom anyone being that angry and not striking out. I pray I am wrong.
BillRM

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:59 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
As much as I would like to believe that he would not have hurt her if she were standing before him when he was ranting, I can't. I cannot fathom anyone being that angry and not striking out. I pray I am wr

Well his very very long term wife just stated that he never harm her in all the many many decades they was together.
mismi

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 05:01 pm
@chai2,
We have a friend who is bi-polar. When he is off his meds he does stuff like this. We know him as the normal, nice guy, so when he got arrested for acting like a total jackass we were totally shocked. He was amazingly paranoid and ranted like a wild-man - much like Mel Gibson in this audio. But once they got him into the mental hospital and got him on his meds again, he was back to his normal, sweet self. The sad thing is - he hates taking his medicine, and has to be committed to get him back on.

It is the only explanation that makes sense to me.

Or maybe he has just gone off the deep end like so many Hollywood folks seem to. They lose touch with reality it seems.

Either way - it is just so sad - for everyone he is involved with as for him.