Glenn Beck is a wacko liar for money; his latest is his new "university"?

JTT

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:00 pm
@parados,
Nice try, Parados. You show yourself to be one of the hypocrites.

You keep up your yeoman service addressing the woiyo's, the gunga's, the okie's and the Ican's.

You lack the balls and/or the personal integrity to address the real tough issues. That's okay. It's tough facing up to the crimes of your own. You can at least take comfort in the fact that there are many like you.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:01 pm
@parados,
Quote:
For what? You to tell us how a tennis shoe is a deadly weapon when wielded by a black kid and how it always leads to death of white kids when attacked with one?

Huh?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:05 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Pitt's never argued they had the right to attack anyone. They were mistreated because they were charged with crimes that weren't warranted by the circumstances of their actions. Yes, they attacked someone. Yes, they did it because he was white. That doesn't change the fact that they were charged for MORE than they actually did. Even the courts agreed with that on appeal.

Sorry given that the kid more then likely would had been dead if there had not been adults around to stop the attack I do not care what color their skin happen to be they should had been lock up for years and Pitts did care so he is a racist on it face.

That fact that the justice system yield to pressure of the black civil right movement does not make it any better then if they had instead had yield to the KKK under the reverse conditions.
parados

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:11 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry given that the kid more then likely would had been dead if there had not been adults around to stop the attack

Where you there Bill? Did you see different evidence than the courts? Can you provide a source for this evidence that the courts didn't see?

Quote:
That fact that the justice system yield to pressure of the black civil right movement does not make it any better then if they had instead had yield to the KKK under the reverse conditions.

This word "fact" you use.. I don't think it means what you think it means.
Thomas

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:15 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
The McCarthy's of the world get along just fine until they decide to accuse the military of being unpatriotic.

Remember how the McCarthys of America treated Senator Max Cleland---the triple-amputee war hero they accused of being unpatriotic and soft on terror? I don't think they got into any trouble for that. America is cool with chicken hawks calling soldiers unpatriotic.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:20 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Where you there Bill? Did you see different evidence than the courts? Can you provide a source for this evidence that the courts didn't see?

There were no questions about the facts only about the degree of the punishment the facts call for. By the way appeal courts are normally not fact finders. The facts was the same as the first judge look at.

The facts an unprovoked attack for reasons of race alone by six on one when the victim was knock out before he knew what was happening from behind and completely unable to offer any defend. The attack only ended when stop by others.

Whatever the appeal court decided under pressure from the black civil right movement those facts call for very serous punishment.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:21 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Glenn Beck is a wacko liar for money ---BBB

That's true, BBB, but the same can be said, to a large extent, about the rest of the American media, some, of course more wacko than others.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:29 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

That sound like a damn serious and life threating attack to me!!!!!!

Hmm.. Justin Barker was so badly hurt that he attended a ring ceremony the next day.

His eye was swollen shut. WOW... I had that happen to me from a fight in HS. I didn't even go to the hospital because of it. Of course there were only 3 people that attacked me.

Your argument about "life threatening" doesn't match the facts BillRM.
Hospitals don't release people that have life threatening injuries to go off to public events the day after they are admitted.
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 01:53 pm
@parados,
Quote:
His eye was swollen shut. WOW... I had that happen to me from a fight in HS. I didn't even go to the hospital because of it. Of course there were only 3 people that attacked me.

Oh it was not a fight of any kind as he was knock out before he even knew he was under attack.

Second being knock out is not a big health risk in and of itself? You would downplay a child you care about being knock out in an attack as long as he was lucky and did not have a bad outcome as a result?

In any case, the results being fairly good for the kid was only due to the attack being stop in a fast manner by others and some luck that they did not do brain damage and that does not make it less of an outraged.

Yes, I can see both you and Pits taking the position it was no big deal if it had been a black victim instead of a white one as long as the black victim had some luck on his side and was not greatly harm.

Allowing blacks hoodlums to get off lightly for hate crimes again whites is as bad as the other way around and the fact that Pitts can not see that clear fact mean that he is a racist.

As racist as any white KKK member who would make light of an attack of this nature by white hoodlums on a black child.
parados

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 03:36 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
the kid more then likely would had been dead

Being knocked out is not the same thing as dead nor does it normally lead to death. Your argument is not supported by the facts. He was not likely to have been dead based on what happened to him or what they were attacking him with. If they were using baseball bats I would agree he was in danger of death. They were using tennis shoes which would not have lead to death as quickly as you seem to think.

Quote:
Yes, I can see both you and Pits taking the position it was no big deal if it had been a black victim instead of a white one as long as the black victim had some luck on his side and was not greatly harm.

Do you always carry straw around with you?
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 04:53 pm
@parados,
Sorry I know it is no big deal as long as it is a white child who is the victim.

In any case in Flordia we had a girl that hung between live and death for weeks from being knock on the ground and kick by one boy at school.

S o I can see your point someone who is knock out on the ground and being attack by six large teenagers when he is unable to even cover up could not had been that badly harm.

The girl did survive with brain damage however.
parados

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 05:22 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry I know it is no big deal as long as it is a white child who is the victim.
Another strawman but if you can't demonize me you wouldn't have much of an argument I guess.

Quote:
In any case in Flordia we had a girl that hung between live and death for weeks from being knock on the ground and kick by one boy at school.
Apples and oranges my friend. I'll bet she wasn't a teenager and the boy that kicked her wasn't wearing tennis shows. Care to show me wrong with a link? Young children are more susceptible to head injuries which is why they are restricted in contact sports.
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 05:41 pm
@parados,
All the people involved in both matters were teenagers and I just know you know what all 6 of the hoodlums happen to had been wearing as footgear that day.

Yes being on the ground unconscious and being hit and kick by 6 older teenagers is very safe indeed he surely could not had received a life threatening injury from being in that situation.

As it take at least baseball bats or such to cause great harm or death!!!!!

Frankly if I had been knock to the ground without warning and found myself attack by six older teenagers I would had figure my life was at risk and would had used deadly force. But that is just me.

How dishonest can you be?

snood

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 05:49 pm
@BillRM,
Well, if they knock you out when they knock you down, the only "deadly force" you'll be using will be in your dreams, now won't it?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 06:54 pm
@BillRM,
It's from the court record BillRM, which you seem to not want to consider in your 'facts'.

Quote:
How dishonest can you be?
Do you want me to more dishonest than you are? I would have to work a lot harder at it I guess.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 06:56 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
All the people involved in both matters were teenagers

I assume you mean this case then..

Quote:
Investigators have arrested a boy they say punched the girl, then smashed her head on the pavement and continued to kick her and stomp on her head with steel-toe boots as she lay unconscious, said Sheriff's Office spokesman Mike Jachles.

Hmm.. rather dishonest of you to not admit the type of shoes, don't you think Bill? Trying to pretend you were right and I wasn't?
BillRM

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 05:45 am
@parados,
The only type of shoe we know of that you seem to think is completely harmless but somehow was able to knock the kid out at the first blow!!!!

The other five kids shoes we have no idea of what they was wearing.

Yes this kind of attack is completely harmless and could never ended up killing someone.
parados

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 06:54 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
The only type of shoe we know of that you seem to think is completely harmless but somehow was able to knock the kid out at the first blow!!!!

They knocked him out with their shoes? uh.. you certainly seem to know what happened that night. Were you there? Or is this the typical BillRM talking out of his ass?

The shoe was what was used to charge the kids with deadly assault. They hit him with their fists and kicked him with tennis shoes which are NOT the same thing as steel toed boots. The prosecutor then claimed tennis shoes were enough to charge deadly assault in the case. The appeals court disagreed. By the way, the trial court also threw out the conspiracy charge so that never even had to go to appeals. When courts throw out 2 of the 2 charges by the prosecutor, it shows he overreached and over charged the case. He could have easily won on simple assault with no room for appeal.
BillRM

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 07:04 am
@parados,
This was a serous assault that could had ended in death and the attack was for reason of race alone.

Pitts and others had no concern about this victim and other future victims at least if the victims had a white skin.

He is a racist and must as any KKK member who support white attackers walking from such a crime.

parados

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 07:15 am
@BillRM,
When the facts don't support you, just repeat your original unsupported claim, eh Bill?

Maybe if you repeat another 10 times and click your heels, it will become true.

Simple facts.
1. Michael Bell was originally charged with attempted murder
2. On the day of the trial, the prosecutor dropped the attempted murder charges and moved to conspiracy and aggravated battery.
3. The prosecutor argued that the weapon required for aggravated battery was the tennis shoes worn.
4. The trial judge threw out the conspiracy charge
5. The appeals court threw out the conviction for aggravated battery.

So...
The prosecutor dropped some of the charges
The trial judge threw out some of the charges
The appeals court threw out the conviction on one of the charges

But..
Bill would have us believe that the prosecutor charged the case correctly when he charged the defendants with attempted murder.

Even the prosecutor realized he couldn't make that charge stick before it went to trial. But Bill just knows things that the people actually involved in the court case don't know.