Are You a White Racist? Take the Quiz!

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:54 pm
You might be a racist, and not even know it!

It's pretty clear nowadays that it doesn't take much effort anymore to be labeled one. Gone are the days when you had to be a hood-wearing Ku Klux Klan member, or a goose-stepping neo-NAZI to earn that title.

Now, thanks to the power of modern liberalism and the egalitarian spirit of the multiculturalists, we can all be labeled flaming racists without even trying!

Come on, I'll show you. It's fun. It's easy. And it takes less time to do than slapping a brick upside Reginald Denny's head.

Here's all you need to do: Just read down the list below, and as you do, ask yourself if you disagree with even one of the 20 statements. If you do, then congratulations! You're now a certified racist according to the liberals and the multiculturalists!

[SIZE="3"]1. You must love all races, ethnic groups, cultures, and societies equally.[/SIZE]

[If you don't, you're a racist]

[SIZE="3"]2. You must believe that all races should, whenever and wherever possible, interbreed with one another.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]3. You must believe that all races should be intermingled throughout the world, in all countries, cities, neighborhoods, and households, whenever and wherever possible, regardless of the consequences.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]4. You must believe that all races are equally good at all things, whether it concerns a game of basketball or the launching of a space mission to Mars. And you must believe this even when there is strong evidence that suggests otherwise. In that event, you must unfailingly deny such evidence exists.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]5. You must believe that only people of European heritage can be racists (members of other ethnic groups are only "proud of their heritages", not racist).[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]6. You must believe that all races contributed equally (and continue to contribute equally) to the formation of the United States of America.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]7. You must believe that Blacks, in particular, contributed more to American society and progress than what any history book reflects.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]8. You must believe that Whites rob and kill more Blacks everyday than Blacks rob and kill more Whites, even though US Department of Justice crime figures indicate otherwise.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]9. You must believe that St. Martin Luther King died with a spotless moral record to his name, even though extensive evidence proves otherwise.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]10. You must believe that anyone from another country has an unquestionable "right" to immigrate to America, even though they may come from a country which refuses an American the "right" to emigrate there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]11. You must never make the claim that an American-made rocket engine is "superior" in any way to an African clay pot or a Jamaican voodoo doll under any circumstances, scientific or otherwise. Both are to be considered "equal creations" to the rocket engine and must henceforth be defined as such.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]12. You must believe that all races have "equal good looks" and that a Bantu tribeswoman with six-inch lips and a bloated belly is no less pretty than the white winner of the Miss America contest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]13. Without fail, you must always add the word "rich" in front of the phrase "black culture" and "Hispanic culture".[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]14. You must always denounce IQ scores as "meaningless", and claim self-righteously that "intelligence can't be measured". But if you're ever asked to name a single bit of evidence supporting the opposing claim that "all races have equal intelligence", you're to sneer and walk away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]15. You must assert, if necessary, that rap "music" is at least the creative equal of the entire works of Beethoven, Brahms, and Wagner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]16. If you're ever asked to offer your opinion of Mexico, you must always proclaim it a "great nation". However, if you are then asked to offer substantive proof to support that claim, you must immediately change the subject.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
17. You must always explode with self-righteous anger whenever you hear of a single black man killed by a White. On the other hand, you must always remain silent when Whites are the victims of Blacks, especially when many of them have been butchered. And the more brutal the attack, the more silent you must be.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]18. You must temporarily accept the fact that a white man was the first to walk upon the moon---until black revisionists have had time to rewrite that unpalatable truth. Afterward, you must then support their new historical version, without question.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]19. You must believe that Blacks and Latinos have a permanent claim on white society -- a claim that demands that Whites provide them with an endless stream of jobs that their skills did not merit, with favored entrance into top universities that their sub-standard test scores did not earn, and, most of all, with a growing voice in the future of this nation that their inferior culture, moral values, and nominal contributions to society do not justify.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]20. And, finally, you must believe that the world would be better off without "racist" white people, their racist culture, science, technology, art, music, medicine, and philosophy.[/SIZE]

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,191 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 06:24 pm
@Siegfriedson,
I can smell the white supremacy from a mile away. Someone is in denial...

:p
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:12 am
@Siegfriedson,
Who says that belief in any of these statements makes you a racist, Seigfriedson, and why should we care? What are you writing this tedious old bullshit FOR?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:33 am
@kynaston,
That he thinks the space shuttle is a "white accomplishment" and that clay pots constitute "black accomplishments" to me suggests that he feels his race is superior to other races.

This is absurd.
0 Replies

Sentience

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 05:14 pm
@Siegfriedson,
Guys, this is satire, I don't believe Sieg is a 'racist' from what we've seen.

Quote:
You must love all races, ethnic groups, cultures, and societies equally.

I don't 'love' cultures, I find this a hard question to answer. I tend to take more interest in some cultures, but I don't value them more or have more affection towards them.

Quote:
You must believe that all races should, whenever and wherever possible, interbreed with one another.

You can interbreed with whoever you want. I do not think you have the right to limit interracial relationships, but you cannot force anybody to have a relationship with anybody.

Quote:
You must believe that all races should be intermingled throughout the world, in all countries, cities, neighborhoods, and households, whenever and wherever possible, regardless of the consequences.

Again, you should have the right to do such, but it should not be forced, and you shouldn't do it if you would hurt someone by doing so. If, objectively, the consequences outweigh the benefits, you should not.

Quote:
You must believe that all races are equally good at all things, whether it concerns a game of basketball or the launching of a space mission to Mars. And you must believe this even when there is strong evidence that suggests otherwise. In that event, you must unfailingly deny such evidence exists.
I don't believe RACES are good at things, but PEOPLE are good at things. I do agree that the genetic differences make the average person of one race better than the average person of another, such as the famous stereotype 'really-really-really-fast-Kenyan' or whatnot.

Quote:
You must believe that only people of European heritage can be racists (members of other ethnic groups are only "proud of their heritages", not racist).

Heh, no don't believe this. http://www.tvsa.co.za/default.asp?blogname=news&ArticleID=14045 is the perfect example.

Quote:
You must believe that all races contributed equally (and continue to contribute equally) to the formation of the United States of America.
I'm against patriotism, but no I don't believe this. I don't think it matters either.

Quote:
You must believe that Blacks, in particular, contributed more to American society and progress than what any history book reflects.
I believe they contributed pretty much exactly much as history book's reflect, which happens to be a lot.

Quote:
You must believe that Whites rob and kill more Blacks everyday than Blacks rob and kill more Whites, even though US Department of Justice crime figures indicate otherwise.
I judge people individually, so this just doesn't matter to me. Yes, perhaps the black crime rate is higher, that does not mean blacks are any more likely to commit crime.

Quote:
You must believe that St. Martin Luther King died with a spotless moral record to his name, even though extensive evidence proves otherwise.
Umm... I actually can't recall anytime he's done something I consider immoral, but nobody is perfect. I would, in general, consider him much more of a moral person then the average person.

Quote:
You must believe that anyone from another country has an unquestionable "right" to immigrate to America, even though they may come from a country which refuses an American the "right" to emigrate there.

I do.

Quote:
You must never make the claim that an American-made rocket engine is "superior" in any way to an African clay pot or a Jamaican voodoo doll under any circumstances, scientific or otherwise. Both are to be considered "equal creations" to the rocket engine and must henceforth be defined as such.
Superior in what way? Generally, I would consider the rocket superior, but I don't think that has anything to do with race.

Quote:
You must believe that all races have "equal good looks" and that a Bantu tribeswoman with six-inch lips and a bloated belly is no less pretty than the white winner of the Miss America contest.
I don't judge 'races' looks, rather individuals looks. You could alternatively have the exotically beautiful Bantu tribeswomen compared to the incredibly Obese American women.

Quote:
Without fail, you must always add the word "rich" in front of the phrase "black culture" and "Hispanic culture".
I don't do this, but that doesn't mean I don't believe it. Though a 'rich' culture is pretty vague.

Quote:
You must always denounce IQ scores as "meaningless", and claim self-righteously that "intelligence can't be measured". But if you're ever asked to name a single bit of evidence supporting the opposing claim that "all races have equal intelligence", you're to sneer and walk away.
Now it seems that you may actually be a little racist. Biologists have found no difference in the intelligence of people based on their, and have put intelligence differences down to different learning environments.

Quote:
You must assert, if necessary, that rap "music" is at least the creative equal of the entire works of Beethoven, Brahms, and Wagner.
I'm not generally a fan of rap, except a little Immortal Technique, but I don't believe creativity can be measured. Apples to oranges.

Quote:
If you're ever asked to offer your opinion of Mexico, you must always proclaim it a "great nation". However, if you are then asked to offer substantive proof to support that claim, you must immediately change the subject.
"Great nation" is far too vague for me to make a judgment.

Quote:
You must always explode with self-righteous anger whenever you hear of a single black man killed by a White. On the other hand, you must always remain silent when Whites are the victims of Blacks, especially when many of them have been butchered. And the more brutal the attack, the more silent you must be.
I treat both equally, as killing is immoral.

Quote:
You must temporarily accept the fact that a white man was the first to walk upon the moon---until black revisionists have had time to rewrite that unpalatable truth. Afterward, you must then support their new historical version, without question.

Umm... What?

Quote:
You must believe that Blacks and Latinos have a permanent claim on white society -- a claim that demands that Whites provide them with an endless stream of jobs that their skills did not merit, with favored entrance into top universities that their sub-standard test scores did not earn, and, most of all, with a growing voice in the future of this nation that their inferior culture, moral values, and nominal contributions to society do not justify.
Okay, you're starting to sound more and more racist. I believe they should receive equal oppurtunities, which the average Latino or Black may not receive.

Quote:
And, finally, you must believe that the world would be better off without "racist" white people, their racist culture, science, technology, art, music, medicine, and philosophy.
It would be better off without racism, so perhaps their philosophy, but not perhaps not racist people.
Pamela Rosa

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 04:05 am
@Sentience,
Sentience wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
You must assert, if necessary, that rap "music" is at least the creative equal of the entire works of Beethoven, Brahms, and Wagner.

Quote:
I'm not generally a fan of rap, except a little Immortal Technique, but I don't believe creativity can be measured. Apples to oranges.

DUF1220
http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/003704.html

MCPH1
Quote:
A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (anytime between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the more common form throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin

Apples to oranges.
Quote:
I was lucky to work in Rhodesia because I am a piano tuner and Africans cannot be taught to tune; they have a different sense of pitch.
For instance, there is only one African piano tuner in all of Zambia and he could not raise pitch if he had to.
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=52693&M=W&

0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2010 04:05 am
Quote:
You must believe that only people of European heritage can be racists (members of other ethnic groups are only "proud of their heritages", not racist).

Quote:
Depression Patient Had Eyes Gouged Out in New York Group Home
Published July 19, 2010

A Queens man being treated for depression at a group residence was blinded by a racist behemoth who gouged out his eyes, a lawsuit alleges.

Jason Wallace used his bare hands to rip out Latchman Ramnarine's eyes, the suit says.

Wallace pleaded not guilty to assault with intent to disfigure.

The hulking, 280-pound attacker repeatedly threatened to kill Ramnarine in the Queens Village apartment they shared under the supervision of the agency PSCH.

"Wallace became unstable and aggressive," said Ramnarine's lawyer, Michael Grossman. "He repeatedly threatened my client with words like 'I am going to kill you' and 'I'll break your bones because I hate Indian people.' "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/19/depression-patient-eyes-gouged-new-york-group-home/?test=latestnews

Booking details:
http://a072-web.nyc.gov/inmatelookup/inmateDetailAction.do?bookcasenumber=7001000063
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 07:55 pm
Why do we feel the need to explain ourselves? Are we not free?
0 Replies