0
   

Obama Outnumbers Republicans Intellectually 1-to-140

 
 
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 06:25 pm
Maybe the Republicans spend so much time in their right-wing echo chambers they don't know how ridiculous their talking points really are.

Obama spelled it out for them.

Obama Does Question Time With The House GOP (VIDEO) | TPMDC

It got so bad that Fox "News" cut away from it and talked over the actual discussion rather than let their viewers watch the debacle for themselves. http://mediamatters.org/research/201001300007

It must be so embarrassing to be a Republican.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,320 • Replies: 22
No top replies

 
YuhannaEl
 
  1  
Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 03:58 pm
@jpn of Seattle,
jpn of Seattle;70144 wrote:
Maybe the Republicans spend so much time in their right-wing echo chambers they don't know how ridiculous their talking points really are.

Obama spelled it out for them.

Obama Does Question Time With The House GOP (VIDEO) | TPMDC

It got so bad that Fox "News" cut away from it and talked over the actual discussion rather than let their viewers watch the debacle for themselves. Fox News' top shows largely ignore Obama-GOP event | Media Matters for America

It must be so embarrassing to be a Republican.



Not Only Embarrassing But He Made Them LQQk Like The Fools They're !!
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 10:50 pm
@YuhannaEl,
Unless you grow up and learn to use your brain the likes of me won't even bother educating your desperately lost asses.

You are risking dying as stupid as you are now.

First you have to show that you're making an EFFORT to think outside the paradigm. Then MAYBE somebody will give you a hand so you can stand up on your feet.

With each passing day i find it more and more amazing how people manage to convince themselves that the other party are idiots. We have data and it shows that average IQ of both is EXACTLY the same. Republican average IQ is somewhat hurt by religious people and rednecks and Liberal average IQ is hurt by negroes and mexicans, but on the average it is even.

Wake up and smell the coffee! If you think republicans are idiots then i have bad news - so are you. THE NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.

Please don't misunderstand what i am saying. I am not saying that republicans are not idiots. I am saying that you are.

Anybody who falls into the 2 party trap is an idiot PERIOD.
jpn of Seattle
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 09:34 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70203 wrote:
Republican average IQ is somewhat hurt by religious people and rednecks and Liberal average IQ is hurt by negroes and mexicans, but on the average it is even.


I'm surprised that this forum allows racist bigots to post. This sicko should be banned.

Permanently.

Immediately.
jpn of Seattle
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 09:44 pm
@jpn of Seattle,
Quote from Bruce Bartlett, conservative economist:

"I can only conclude from this new poll of 2003 self-identified Republicans nationwide that between 20% and 50% of the party is either insane or mind-numbingly stupid."

Question .....................................................................Yes....No....Not Sure
Should Barack Obama be impeached? ..................................39.....32........29
Do you believe Barack Obama was born in the United States?......42..36......22
Do you think Barack Obama is a socialist?..............................63.....21.......16
Do you believe Barack Obama wants the terrorists to win?.........24....43.......33
Do you believe ACORN stole the 2008 election?.......................21.....24.......55
Do you believe Sarah Palin is more qualified to be president than Barack Obama? .........................................................................53.....14.......33
Do you believe Barack Obama is a racist who hates white people?
......................................................................................31....36.......33
Do you believe your state should secede from the United States? 23..58..19
Should openly gay men and women be allowed to teach in public schools?
........................................................................................8.....73........19
Should contraceptive use be outlawed? ..................................31....56........13
Do you believe the birth control pill is abortion?.........................34....48........18

Personally it's difficult to believe that this poll is not some kind of hoax. Surely Republicans are not this out of touch with reality/racist/ignorant.
Source: Why I Am Not a Republican | Capital Gains and Games
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 09:58 pm
@jpn of Seattle,
JPN i hope you're 12 year old

because if you think the criteria for judging one's intelligence or sanity is whether they agree with you or not - then you are not very bright.

not to mention A FUC4ING BIGOT.

Bigot | Definition of Bigot at Dictionary.com:

in my experience approximately 100% of Liberals who use the term bigot to insult those who disagree with them - have never actually bothered to find out what that word means.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 10:13 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70203 wrote:
Unless you grow up and learn to use your brain the likes of me won't even bother educating your desperately lost asses.

You are risking dying as stupid as you are now.

First you have to show that you're making an EFFORT to think outside the paradigm. Then MAYBE somebody will give you a hand so you can stand up on your feet.

With each passing day i find it more and more amazing how people manage to convince themselves that the other party are idiots. We have data and it shows that average IQ of both is EXACTLY the same. Republican average IQ is somewhat hurt by religious people and rednecks and Liberal average IQ is hurt by negroes and mexicans, but on the average it is even.

Wake up and smell the coffee! If you think republicans are idiots then i have bad news - so are you. THE NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.

Please don't misunderstand what i am saying. I am not saying that republicans are not idiots. I am saying that you are.

Anybody who falls into the 2 party trap is an idiot PERIOD.


Over-react much?
0 Replies
 
CapitalismFan01
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 12:25 pm
@jpn of Seattle,
jpn of Seattle;70217 wrote:
Quote from Bruce Bartlett, conservative economist:

"I can only conclude from this new poll of 2003 self-identified Republicans nationwide that between 20% and 50% of the party is either insane or mind-numbingly stupid."

Question .....................................................................Yes....No....Not Sure
Should Barack Obama be impeached? ..................................39.....32........29
Do you believe Barack Obama was born in the United States?......42..36......22
Do you think Barack Obama is a socialist?..............................63.....21.......16
Do you believe Barack Obama wants the terrorists to win?.........24....43.......33
Do you believe ACORN stole the 2008 election?.......................21.....24.......55
Do you believe Sarah Palin is more qualified to be president than Barack Obama? .........................................................................53.....14.......33
Do you believe Barack Obama is a racist who hates white people?
......................................................................................31....36.......33
Do you believe your state should secede from the United States? 23..58..19
Should openly gay men and women be allowed to teach in public schools?
........................................................................................8.....73........19
Should contraceptive use be outlawed? ..................................31....56........13
Do you believe the birth control pill is abortion?.........................34....48........18

Personally it's difficult to believe that this poll is not some kind of hoax. Surely Republicans are not this out of touch with reality/racist/ignorant.
Source: Why I Am Not a Republican | Capital Gains and Games


I myself am usually very liberal at heart, but a point to make is that you have nut jobs at both ends and this data that you collected probably came from one of them. You can't judge a group as a whole from a single individual. This is why we have so many problems in the world today.
jpn of Seattle
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 08:38 pm
@CapitalismFan01,
CapitalismFan01;70224 wrote:
You can't judge a group as a whole from a single individual.


Can you judge a group by the leaders they pick? Like Sarah Palin?
jpn of Seattle
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 08:47 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70218 wrote:

because if you think the criteria for judging one's intelligence or sanity is whether they agree with you or not - then you are not very bright.


I didn't question your intelligence or your sanity. I wrote that you're a racist bigot. (Which is redundant, but whatever.)

Why? Because in one paragraph you denigrated the IQs (the intellect) of:
1) Religious people
2) "Rednecks"
3) "Negros", and
4) Mexicans

Bigots believe that religious people are intellectually inferior.
Bigots believe that "rednecks" are intellectually inferior.
Racist bigots believe that "Negros" are intellectually inferior. And use the term "Negro," a term is not acceptable in polite (i.e., non-racist bigot) society.
Racist bigots believe that Mexicans are intellectually inferior.

By claiming that a larger group's IQ was lowered by the inclusion of these sub-groups, you have proven yourself a racist bigot by any definition.

You should be banned. And exiled to a desert island where your ignorance won't damage wider society.

Where were you raised, anyway? By whom?

Jesus.
CapitalismFan01
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 11:26 pm
@jpn of Seattle,
jpn of Seattle;70237 wrote:
Can you judge a group by the leaders they pick? Like Sarah Palin?

The world judges Hitler, but look at Germany now. The world judged many others but you can't always pick a perfect leader because no one nor nothing is perfect
0 Replies
 
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 11:59 pm
@jpn of Seattle,
jpn of Seattle;70238 wrote:

Bigots believe that religious people are intellectually inferior.
Bigots believe that "rednecks" are intellectually inferior.


i thought Liberals were supposed to be literate ?

is it really that hard to read the definition of a bigot ?

there is no mention there of any particular beliefs bigots hold.

bigot is a person who is INTOLERANT OF BELIEFS OF OTHERS just like you are intolerant of my beliefs in inferiority of certain groups.

i am not intolerant of anybody. i am merely stating what the statistics are.

i know it is hard for you to understand after years and years of propaganda and brainwashing - but you can try.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 12:05 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 12:08 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70243 wrote:


that again describes JPN. he is strongly partial to his group which is liberals. i don't see how he is less partial to liberals than KKK members are to whites.

i am not partial to whites at all on the other hand. i have repeatedly stated that Jews are more intelligent than whites, simply because it is a fact.

people in the KKK think they are enlightened. JPN thinks he is enlightened. all they are really is brainwashed.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 09:14 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70244 wrote:
that again describes JPN. he is strongly partial to his group which is liberals. i don't see how he is less partial to liberals than KKK members are to whites.

i am not partial to whites at all on the other hand. i have repeatedly stated that Jews are more intelligent than whites, simply because it is a fact.

people in the KKK think they are enlightened. JPN thinks he is enlightened. all they are really is brainwashed.


Most Jews are white.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 01:33 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70250 wrote:
Most Jews are white.


i could care less what games they play Smile

they're Jews. all i need to know.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 03:57 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
Judaism is a religion, not a race.


There are white jews just as there are black jews.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 04:55 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70252 wrote:
Judaism is a religion, not a race.

There are white jews just as there are black jews.


i wish i had figured this out myself but i haven't. to be a Jew is whatever Jews say it is. just like everything else in America is whatever Jews say it is. if you try to tell Jews what they are you are being a bigoted anti-semite.

that's the politically correct view. and in actuality a Jew is a way of being, just like N1gger.

Jews are 0.2% of world population and over 50% of world chess champions. Niggers are a small fraction of US population ( much smaller than even Blacks ) yet over 50% of all convicts. It has nothing to do with religion.

and even though Nigger is an obvious reference to color

niger - Wiktionary

you will find more white Niggers than you will black Jews - because Jews are much more racist than Niggers. In fact Jews are THE MOST racist of all races - a remarkable achievement for a non-race :beat:

don't know about non-race, but judging by their treatment of Palestinians they do appear to be non-human.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 01:07 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70259 wrote:
i wish i had figured this out myself but i haven't. to be a Jew is whatever Jews say it is. just like everything else in America is whatever Jews say it is. if you try to tell Jews what they are you are being a bigoted anti-semite.


Depends on what you say they are.

Quote:
that's the politically correct view. and in actuality a Jew is a way of being, just like N1gger.


And how is that?

Quote:
Jews are 0.2% of world population and over 50% of world chess champions. Niggers are a small fraction of US population ( much smaller than even Blacks )


There are a lot of Jewish chess champions, but I don't think the figure is any where near 50%. Although it's true jews are over-represented in some aspects of life, this may be in part due to jewish culture which places strong emphasis on education. In the general populace intelligent people are scorned, but in jewish culture (for the most part) the intelligent are revered.

Quote:
yet over 50% of all convicts. It has nothing to do with religion.


I don't think you will find any legitimate study that will confirm this figure.


Quote:

you will find more white Niggers than you will black Jews - because Jews are much more racist than Niggers. In fact Jews are THE MOST racist of all races - a remarkable achievement for a non-race :beat:


Evidence?

Quote:
don't know about non-race, but judging by their treatment of Palestinians they do appear to be non-human.


To be fair I think the land rightfully belongs to the Palestinians, but I don't see either side as possessing the moral high ground. Everything the Israelis have done to the Palestinians, the Palestinians have done back to the Israelis.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 01:58 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
if you own a medical office that works with medicaid you are a jew

if you are doing time for robbing 7-11 you're a nigger

if you drive a taxi your'e an arab

if you move boxes you're a mexican

if you install illegal cable boxes you're russian

if you drive a bus making more money than doctors do in most countries while complaining that your union isn't doing enough to fight for your wages - you're an American

what does any of that have to do with religion ?

people learn from each other within a group. at the same time they despise people in other groups thus maintaining the separation between the groups.

you are shaped by the group you belong to. Obama is the president because he went to Harvard. Eminem is a nigger because he didn't.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Obama Outnumbers Republicans Intellectually 1-to-140
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/19/2021 at 10:02:48