Guide To Killing Non-Jews

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 03:52 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Complete Guide to Killing Non-Jews
Maariv (Israel)

When is it permissible to kill non-Jews? The book Torat ha-Melekh [The King's Teaching], which was just published, was written by Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira, the dean of the Od Yosef Hai yeshiva in the community of Yitzhar near Nablus, together with another rabbi from the yeshiva, Yossi Elitzur ... "Anyone who weakens our own state by word or similar action is considered a pursuer ... There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,768 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 08:59 am
@Josef cv,
source?
Josef cv

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 10:24 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69172 wrote:
source?

Yes, there is a source.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 02:38 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69178 wrote:
Yes, there is a source.

Do you mind citing it? Or should I ask with sugar on top?
Josef cv

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 04:28 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69185 wrote:
Settler Rabbi publishes “The complete guide to killing non-Jews” — UPDATED Coteret: What you can't read in HaaretzIran Rabbi urges Jews to burn controversial book

Iran Rabbi Urges Jews to Burn Controversial Book

By Press TV

Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:57:20 GMT

A prominent rabbi of the Iranian Jewish community has urged his congregation to burn 'The King's Torah', a controversial book, which supports the murder of non-Jews.

In his recently released book, Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva (religious school) in the occupied West Bank, endorses the murder of non-Jews -- even babies and children -- if they pose an actual or potential threat to Israel.

The book, co-authored by Yossi Elitzur, states that Jews are allowed to kill "those who, by speech, weaken our sovereignty", adding that it is permissible "to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation."

The decree is backed by several Israeli rabbis including Yitzhak Ginsburg and Yaakov Yosef.

Shapiro claims that the Torah and Talmud fully justify his edict.

The Iranian rabbi, however, said on Monday that the book's message, in fact, directly contradicted the teachings of Moses. Rabbi Golestaninejad said the book was not based on the tenets of the Jewish faith.

One of the Ten Commandments in Exodus states "Thou shalt not murder." In the Book of Genesis, as well, murder is forbidden and it is stipulated that anyone who spills blood, must pay for his deed with the spilling of his own blood, said the rabbi, who called the edict a blatant distortion of religious teachings.

Golestaninejad said the word 'rabbi' means 'wise', so it is very unlikely that a wise person, who is responsible for teaching religion, would condone the murder of persons of other beliefs.

Anyone who utters anything in opposition to the faith, and then goes on to falsely attribute it to the Torah, Mishnah, Talmud or Halakha deserves punishment and chastisement, he said, adding that the idea behind the verdict is absolutely false.

Jews are followers of Moses. Hence, they do not adhere to Zionism and the ideas of Theodor Herzl, the father of modern political Zionism, the rabbi said.

Rabbi Golestaninejad condemned the publication of 'The King's Torah' and called on all Jews to burn the book which he said propagates non-religious ideas.

Iran Rabbi urges Jews to burn controversial book
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 04:28 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69185 wrote:

Iran Rabbi Urges Jews to Burn Controversial Book

By Press TV

A prominent rabbi of the Iranian Jewish community has urged his congregation to burn 'The King's Torah', a controversial book, which supports the murder of non-Jews.

In his recently released book, Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva (religious school) in the occupied West Bank, endorses the murder of non-Jews -- even babies and children -- if they pose an actual or potential threat to Israel.

The book, co-authored by Yossi Elitzur, states that Jews are allowed to kill "those who, by speech, weaken our sovereignty", adding that it is permissible "to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation."

The decree is backed by several Israeli rabbis including Yitzhak Ginsburg and Yaakov Yosef.

Shapiro claims that the Torah and Talmud fully justify his edict.

The Iranian rabbi, however, said on Monday that the book's message, in fact, directly contradicted the teachings of Moses. Rabbi Golestaninejad said the book was not based on the tenets of the Jewish faith.

One of the Ten Commandments in Exodus states "Thou shalt not murder." In the Book of Genesis, as well, murder is forbidden and it is stipulated that anyone who spills blood, must pay for his deed with the spilling of his own blood, said the rabbi, who called the edict a blatant distortion of religious teachings.

Golestaninejad said the word 'rabbi' means 'wise', so it is very unlikely that a wise person, who is responsible for teaching religion, would condone the murder of persons of other beliefs.

Anyone who utters anything in opposition to the faith, and then goes on to falsely attribute it to the Torah, Mishnah, Talmud or Halakha deserves punishment and chastisement, he said, adding that the idea behind the verdict is absolutely false.

Jews are followers of Moses. Hence, they do not adhere to Zionism and the ideas of Theodor Herzl, the father of modern political Zionism, the rabbi said.

Rabbi Golestaninejad condemned the publication of 'The King's Torah' and called on all Jews to burn the book which he said propagates non-religious ideas.

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 07:59 am
@Josef cv,
You apparently don't know what a source is.
Josef cv

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 08:17 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69214 wrote:
You apparently don't know what a source is.

I apparently don't know what YOU mean by it, but then, you are really peculiar in your ignorance (not meant as an insult).
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 08:49 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69217 wrote:
I apparently don't know what YOU mean by it, but then, you are really peculiar in your ignorance (not meant as an insult).

It means the same when I say it as when someone else says it.

Have you ever set foot in a classroom? You act like you've never been asked to show your sources (which doesn't surprise me).
Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 12:52 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69223 wrote:
No it doesn't, because you don't know what you mean.

Have you ever set foot in a classroom? You act like you've never been asked to show your sources (which doesn't surprise me)

You want to see my "sources?" Is that the new term for what we both know you're after, Brucie?[COLOR/]
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 04:23 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69235 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;69223 wrote:
No it doesn't, because you don't know what you mean.

Have you ever set foot in a classroom? You act like you've never been asked to show your sources (which doesn't surprise me)

You want to see my "sources?" Is that the new term for what we both know you're after, Brucie?[COLOR/]

What does it mean to state the sources of where i got my information? - Yahoo! Answers
Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 08:26 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69247 wrote:

You're becoming undecipherable with all these convoluted posts, my boy. Is it hard to live in your head?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 09:41 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69254 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;69247 wrote:

You're becoming undecipherable with all these convoluted posts, my boy. Is it hard to live in your head?

If you aren't intelligent enough to comprehend a simple question that's an insult to you.
Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 11:32 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69267 wrote:
Josef;69254 wrote:

If you aren't intelligent enough to comprehend a simple question that's an insult to you.

Maybe, like you, the questions are so simple they don't deserve to be answered.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 12:06 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69273 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;69267 wrote:

Maybe, like you, the questions are so simple they don't deserve to be answered.

Well without a source, you have no credibility.
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 12:32 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69279 wrote:
Josef;69273 wrote:

Well without a source, you have no credibility.

Without the ability to do one's own research, one appears to the world to be ignorant.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 03:21 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69294 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;69279 wrote:

Without the ability to do one's own research, one appears to the world to be ignorant.

I agree, but you can't expect people to do your research for you, if you make a claim you need to support it.
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 04:27 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69298 wrote:
Josef;69294 wrote:

I agree, but you can't expect people to do your research for you, if you make a claim you need to support it.

Whose rule is that, Fecal?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 04:33 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69304 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;69298 wrote:

Whose rule is that, Fecal?

it's common sense.
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 05:15 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69307 wrote:
Josef;69304 wrote:

it's common sense.

No it's not, it's common sense to research things you are ignorant about, so you will retain the knowledge moreso than if someone simply furnished you with the facts. It's much like the better care you give to things you work to attain than the things given to you on a silver platter. Verstehen Sie?