Israel Recruits "Army Of Bloggers"

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 08:48 am
Israel Recruits ‘Army of Bloggers’ to Combat Anti-Zionist Web Sites
January 19th, 2009

The shill-o-matic is going into afterburner mode.

Via: Haaretz:

The Immigrant Absorption Ministry announced on Sunday it was setting up an “army of bloggers,” to be made up of Israelis who speak a second language, to represent Israel in “anti-Zionist blogs” in English, French, Spanish and German.

The program’s first volunteer was Sandrine Pitousi, 31, from Kfar Maimon, situated five kilometers from Gaza. “I heard about the project over the radio and decided to join because I’m living in the middle of the conflict,” she said.

Before hanging up the phone prematurely following a Color Red rocket alert, Pitousi, who immigrated to Israel from France in 1993, said she had some experience with public relations from managing a production company.

“During the war, we looked for a way to contribute to the effort,” the ministry’s director general, Erez Halfon, told Haaretz. “We turned to this enormous reservoir of more than a million people with a second mother tongue.” Other languages in which bloggers are sought include Russian and Portuguese.

Halfon said volunteers who send the Absorption Ministry their contact details by e-mail, at [email][email protected][/email], will be registered according to language, and then passed on to the Foreign Ministry’s media department, whose personnel will direct the volunteers to Web sites deemed “problematic.”

Within 30 minutes of announcing the program, which was approved by the Foreign Ministry on Sunday, five volunteers were already in touch, Halfon said.

I am wondering just how many in here are these "bloggers" whom the Israelis had to enlist to specifically deny the sins of the Israeli Defense Forces and the other Zionist pigs.

Josef cv

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 09:00 am
@Josef cv,
Unintential duplication, sorry.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 09:29 am
@Josef cv,
they have bloggers, so what?
synthy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 10:54 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69138 wrote:
I am wondering just how many in here are these "bloggers" whom the Israelis had to enlist to specifically deny the sins of the Israeli Defense Forces and the other Zionist pigs.

Ah- thats another conspiracy theory you're superior genius can ponder upon,now how many of those mossad boys are after you personally.

It should be up you're alley,as you like to distribute false misguided propaganda you're self.
Why dont you apply?
Josef cv

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 11:57 pm
@synthy,
synthy;69143 wrote:
Ah- thats another conspiracy theory you're superior genius can ponder upon,now how many of those mossad boys are after you personally.

It should be up you're alley,as you like to distribute false misguided propaganda you're self.
Why dont you apply?

Why don't you go back to school and learn "your" from "you're?"

What false information have I "distributed?"
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 10:55 am
@Josef cv,
I doubt if you can even comunicate on a social level above a skinheads parroted hate utterings.The use of wrong spelling in a forum with international membership will undoubtetly irritate such a perfect uebermensch as you.
Apologies if I offended "you're" sensitive side which is spelling,do I get to be sterilized or is it the gas chamber for my sorts who cant spell correctly?

Holocost denial for one is false propaganda you imbecile.
Josef cv

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 03:25 am
@synthy,
synthy;69183 wrote:
I doubt if you can even comunicate on a social level above a skinheads parroted hate utterings.The use of wrong spelling in a forum with international membership will undoubtetly irritate such a perfect uebermensch as you.
Apologies if I offended "you're" sensitive side which is spelling,do I get to be sterilized or is it the gas chamber for my sorts who cant spell correctly?

Holocost denial for one is false propaganda you imbecile.

Disregarding all your childish, frantic, hateful, sputtering words, I must ask what foreign country you are from if you can't correctly spell "ubermensch" and "Holocaust," old sport.

So, in your foggy mind, any opinion that doesn't conform to yours must, of necessity, be false propaganda? Is that what you are trying to say?

Not to worry about my "sensitive side," Abie; nothing any of you puerile layabouts say could ever affect me in the least. I recognize you for what you are.

As for your proper dispensation, it is my considered opinion that sterilization will suffice.
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 09:17 am
@Josef cv,
Actually Uebermensch is spelled correctly when using a english key board.
Holocaust correct ,you have more experience in the use of that word,its not in my daily vocabulary.
As for dispensation,you sure the word is used correctly?
Your opinion is wasted.
At least I got a giggle from this.
Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 12:57 am
@synthy,
synthy;69224 wrote:
Actually Uebermensch is spelled correctly when using a english key board.
Holocaust correct ,you have more experience in the use of that word,its not in my daily vocabulary.
As for dispensation,you sure the word is used correctly?
Your opinion is wasted.
At least I got a giggle from this.

"When using "a" English keyboard? Bwahahahaha! You're a real pip, old sport! You also lie a lot, sonny boy.

I have more experience than you in the use of all words, little one. Are you dry behind the ears yet?

I am always sure of my words, even though you aren't.

You got a "giggle?" That sounds rather feminine, Cynthia. LOL.
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 01:07 am
@Josef cv,
Naturally constant verbal diarrhea has that effect of the use of all words.
btw ubermensch is a common error in english.Not a lie.
Admittedly as stated as a non anglosaxon unterrasse,english can be tricky for me
Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 01:18 am
@synthy,
synthy;69238 wrote:
Naturally constant verbal diarrhea has that effect of the use of all words.

Only on people like you who are over their heads with people like me who are your superiors.

btw ubermensch is a common error in english.Not a lie.
Admittedly as stated as a non anglosaxon unterrasse,english can be tricky for me.
Then why don't you post in your native language? It couldn't be harder to decipher than the crap you are now posting. Is it German? Dann warum das Sie in Ihrer Muttersprache bekannt geben? Es couldn' t ist hrter als der Mist zu dechiffrieren, den Sie jetzt bekannt geben.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 04:24 am
@Josef cv,
A neo-nazi would know German.
Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 08:44 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69248 wrote:
A neo-nazi would know German.

Sie sind solch ein miserabler wenig Homosexueller, Sie lassen mich glauben, wie ich ein Bad nehmen muss, wenn ich Ihre Pfosten lese.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 09:24 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69255 wrote:
Sie sind solch ein miserabler wenig Homosexueller, Sie lassen mich glauben, wie ich ein Bad nehmen muss, wenn ich Ihre Pfosten lese.

Yo hablo otro lengua tambien.
Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 11:28 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69265 wrote:
Yo hablo otro lengua tambien.

Bien, aren't usted un muchacho grande? Usted tambin habla yiddish?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 12:00 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69270 wrote:
Bien, aren't usted un muchacho grande? Usted tambin habla yiddish?

No hablo yiddish. No soy judio. ?Preguntas mas?
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 12:31 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69278 wrote:
No hablo yiddish. No soy judio. ?Preguntas mas?

Un judo-amante como usted debe poder conversar fluido en hebreo, simulado. Bwahahahahha!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 03:25 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69293 wrote:
Un judo-amante como usted debe poder conversar fluido en hebreo, simulado. Bwahahahahha!

no hablo hebreo o yiddish. Tu` no sabes que yo creo.
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 04:30 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69299 wrote:
no hablo hebreo o yiddish. Tu` no sabes que yo creo.

This is what you said in Spanish: "Your`you do not know that I create."
What kind of crap is that?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 04:44 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69305 wrote:
This is what you said in Spanish: "Your`you do not know that I create."
What kind of crap is that?

Sorry, I don't have an english keyboard I can't put an accent on everything.

creo (with accent) means believe.

And i'm not sure where you're getting "your" from....tu(with accent) means you, "su" means your.

Also "que" means "what", not "that".