Washington DC Rally on September 6, 2009

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 04:13 pm
UPDATE: LIKE MOST OF THESE RALLIES, THIS ONE HAS BEEN CANCELED.

This group, United Strength of America, a group of people that had worked with Steve at Freedoms First, had a rally planned for September 6, 2009 in DC. They have now canceled that Rally (rescheduling it in their words) to support the 9/12 Rally. That is after they were badmouthing Steve and his 9/12 efforts.

We can learn something from these events. The first thing, IS NEVER DONATE OR GIVE THESE GROUPS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. The second, IS NEVER PLAN ON THESE RALLIES ACTUALLY HAPPENING. Never prepay to book a room or a flight. We have yet to see one of these events go off.

We have had dealings with the September 6 Rally people. We have found them to be threatening, devious, rude and strange. Other people familiar with this group, call them "backbiters" for a reason. They put up a website announcing their Rally and you never hear from them for weeks. They ask for your email and donations, then suddenly "reschedule" the Rally. Lets hope no elderly people or patriots on a fixed income contributed to these folks.

Original Post:

There is a free rally put on by United Strength of America to support President Obama and our Nation at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. on Sunday, September 6, 2009. There will be a 7 a.m. sunrise prayer service for our our President and the Nation. All faiths should be represented - Muslims, Jews, Christians and atheists. After all, we are all Americans! The rally begins at 9 a.m. and concludes at 6 p.m.

Speakers to be announced. One of the topics to be covered will be universal health care for all Americans. The average life expectancy of a Canadian is 81.2 years while an American's life expectancy is 78.1 years. Shouldn't Americans live as long as Canadians?

Its time to stop the negativity and the bashing of our Leaders. Some people falsely claim our President was born in Kenya, while the State of Hawaii, FactCheck.org and the local Hawaii paper at the time says he was born in Oahu. Today, the White House said there is no doubt the President Obama was born in Hawaii. New evidence shows President Obama born in Hawaii. Enough of the lies and hate! Join us in Washington! Lets get the guns off the streets and begin the retraining process! President Obama will give us some great new jobs! The Constitution lives through the citizens that truly care about America. God bless you all! God bless President Obama and America!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,734 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Whip

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 04:52 pm
@joegoebbels,
Quote:
The Constitution lives

The original Constitution of these United States would not allow a halfrican to be president of these United States.
I would love to attend your little gay rally, with both fists filled with dimes, steel toed boots and gnashing teeth.
At 78 I will not want another 3 years of communism, (so, **** your health care). Hell, I'll probably shoot myself long before 78 to get away from you Marxist Jews.
Why are you using a Nazis name, Mr. Goebbels?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 11:59 pm
@Whip,
Hopefully, there will be a counter-demonstration. What pathetic tactics on the part of the Left. "Let's march to show our support for Obama." Is it Lincoln who should be compared to Obama, in this instance, or Malcolm X?
xexon

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 01:11 am
@Pinochet73,
It doesn't matter where Obama was born.

Talking heads have no power of their own and that's what American presidents are.

The real power in the United States has never been the people. As in "We the People". The real power here is a cabal in Washington that represents the interests of certain wealthy Europeans.

In their world, we're still a colony. They'll never let us go.

We are farmed for our personal wealth and our holy opinions of how the world should be run. We are to be the main muscle for the coming New World Order.

Why else do we need a huge military presence all around the world?

No, boys and girls. Obama is just another cog in the machine we should be busy taking apart.

x
joegoebbels

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 12:12 pm
@xexon,
UPDATE: LIKE MOST OF THESE RALLIES, THIS ONE HAS BEEN CANCELLED. News - Senator Al Franken of Minnesota is a possibility as the keynote speaker! Also a possible speaker, George Galloway. George is back from Gaza, if he is a speaker he would be talking about people in Gaza eating out of the garbage. George says we need to send a relief column into Gaza to relieve the siege, children are starving. President Obama, do something! George was kicked out of Canada because of the Jewish Defense League, but he may be at the rally talking about how Muslims can achieve more political power in America. Here is a video of George Galloway talking about his trip to Gaza at the Washington Islamic Center in Washington DC. Senator Norman Coleman gave George a real hard time in May 2005, its good to see he got replaced by Senator Franken. It would be great to see George at the rally! Please RSVP the Rally organizers if you plan to attend, check out their website! All facts should be verified with the organizers before you attend the Rally, write about it or send in any money.
0 Replies

Whip

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 02:34 pm
@joegoebbels,
You have me more than a little confused as to which side you are on, Mr. Goebbels. In your first post you want to "support President Obama", (which I won't do - I am anti-communist). Then in your second post you make it a little more clear as to where I think you might stand. I don't know. Give us a bit more information.
joegoebbels

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 11:36 pm
@Whip,
UPDATE: LIKE MOST OF THESE RALLIES, THIS ONE HAS BEEN CANCELLED. facts regarding this Rally should be confirmed with the Rally organizers. They have not updated their site in the last few weeks. We are not even certain the Rally will take place. Before you make any plans or report on the Rally, please check all details and facts with the United Strength of America. There is a number there which you can call to get the latest information. Do not believe anything you see on the internet nor make any donations to any group until you properly vet them out. Rallies that have been planned for many months are suddenly being cancelled. This seems to be the trend. Just beware!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 06:07 am
@Whip,
Whip;67105 wrote:
You have me more than a little confused as to which side you are on, Mr. Goebbels. In your first post you want to "support President Obama", (which I won't do - I am anti-communist). Then in your second post you make it a little more clear as to where I think you might stand. I don't know. Give us a bit more information.

"I am anti-communist" ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
0 Replies

joegoebbels

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 02:21 am
@joegoebbels,
UPDATE: HOLY S**T BATMAN, THIS IS WHAT ONE PERSON THOUGHT OF THE UNITED STRENGTH OF AMERICA SEPT. 6, 2009 RALLY CANCELLATION (we tried to clean up the language):

i just found out that the september 6 rally was cancelled. they want us to go to the september 12 march now. a**holes!!! i had plane fare and hotel room for the 12th of september and cancelled it to go to their september 6 rally after they said steve was a scumbag. seems everyone is piggy backing off of steves efforts and this united scum of america group just wanted donations. these united strength of america people had promised Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin....these kind of speakers. they said no problem, for sure the rally would happen. then i go to their website and they have cancelled, hell they don't even know what the name of the national park service is. they say national parks service, how the hell are they gonna fill out a permit if they don't even know how to spell the name right. these a**holes f**ked me up royal. these idiots could not form a bowling league let alone a rally. next time you have a rally United Strength of America, schedule it for up your a**....leave the rest of us out of it. i am suing you for my losses. you douchebags.
0 Replies