Numpty

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 09:41 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68296 wrote:
Nothing you say makes rational sense. Why would I lose Mental Freedom because I have an internet connection? I do not "toe the line" because I am on the internet. What are you talking about?

Really, numpty, most of your posts are demented.

Very Happy

You do not want to be part of society, in fact, from what I see you write you hate society.

The internet these days is one of the biggest tools society uses for communication and information. Why then do you use the tool of the society you hate so much?

If you were true to your beliefs you wouldn't even entertain being on here. you'd be out in the bush going walkabout if you really believed what you spout on about.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 07:46 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;68297 wrote:
Very Happy

You do not want to be part of society, in fact, from what I see you write you hate society.

The internet these days is one of the biggest tools society uses for communication and information. Why then do you use the tool of the society you hate so much?

If you were true to your beliefs you wouldn't even entertain being on here. you'd be out in the bush going walkabout if you really believed what you spout on about.

He is blinded by his own hypocrisy.

He rants and raves about the evils of society, and yet he lives in society and he benefits from the advancements of society. He wants us to believe he is different from everybody else, but he is not. When confronted with this he insists you are "demented".
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 07:58 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;68297 wrote:
Very Happy

I never said I was not a member os society or otherwise. That does not impact on the obvious Truth that society is malevolent and lie-based.

AS to using the internet, your argument is based on a false presumption. That presumption is that I have to agree with society in order to use the internet. That you cannot rebel and be a user of the internet.

What a failure of argument.
thomascrosthwaite

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 01:47 am
@Ares cv,
O K Carico. Now Lets have a good hot discussion of The Scopes Trail whish you Creationists say that you won. I dare you. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 04:11 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68305 wrote:
I never said I was not a member os society or otherwise. That does not impact on the obvious Truth that society is malevolent and lie-based.

AS to using the internet, your argument is based on a false presumption. That presumption is that I have to agree with society in order to use the internet. That you cannot rebel and be a user of the internet.

What a failure of argument.

How is it any sort of failure?

If you truely, honestly, really wanted to detach yourself from the society you hate so much and are part of, you would go live in the bush.

Plenty of people around the world do it.

Of course you have to agree with society to use the internet. Not all of it, but the portion which allows you to use it. interaction with your internet provider, a bank account so that money can be taken each month to pay the bill. using the OS usually Windows XP or Vista.

Simplified of course but you get the gist. essentially you are a hypocrite from what I can see. banging about how society is this and society is that. Then taking an active roll in it by using the internet.

Again, go live in the bush if you hate us so much. Enjoy the Dingo's.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2009 08:48 am
@Numpty,
It equates use of technology with belef and acceptance of societal lies, myths and doctorines. I am not against technology per se.

If you truely, honestly, really wanted to detach yourself from the society you hate so much and are part of, you would go live in the bush.
Wrong. That is not True. THe detachment is in your mind, not in your location.

They are not neccesarily rejecting society in their mind.

Of course you have to agree with society to use the internet. Not all of it, but the portion which allows you to use it. interaction with your internet provider, a bank account so that money can be taken each month to pay the bill. using the OS usually Windows XP or Vista.
Wrong again. No part of societal doctorine has anything to do with internet technology, you fool.

Simplified of course but you get the gist. essentially you are a hypocrite from what I can see.
It is the failure of your inferior brain to understand that belief in society and the lie are not the same of using technology.

banging about how society is this and society is that. Then taking an active roll in it by using the internet.
I dont have a roll in society. I am the enemy of society, I reveal the Forbidden Truth.

Again your sorry excuse for an intellect fails to see where you go wrong.
Numpty

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2009 10:38 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68383 wrote:
It equates use of technology with belef and acceptance of societal lies, myths and doctorines. I am not against technology per se.

With out society you would have no technology
Quote:

Wrong. That is not True. THe detachment is in your mind, not in your location.

Yeah that figures. Your mind is detached from a lot of things, namely reality.
Quote:

They are not neccesarily rejecting society in their mind.

And you would know how?
Quote:

Wrong again. No part of societal doctorine has anything to do with internet technology, you fool.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Quit yo' jibba Jabba you crazy fool!!

Being the narrow minded inferior you are, I can understand why you don't understand the concept. You use one of societies best and quickest forms of communication, in order to use it, you have to conform to it's rules. Ahem,....you fool.
Quote:

Simplified of course but you get the gist. essentially you are a hypocrite from what I can see.
It is the failure of your inferior brain to understand that belief in society and the lie are not the same of using technology.

To easy, man you are so predictable, it's like reading a Janet and John book. Yawn, when are you going to start getting interesting again?

It's the inability of your vastly inferior brain that does not allow you to see you are a walking, talking, typing hypocrite, you reak of it.
Quote:

banging about how society is this and society is that. Then taking an active roll in it by using the internet.
I dont have a roll in society. I am the enemy of society, I reveal the Forbidden Truth.

You live in a house/Flat/Trailer, you go to the shops, you exchange money for goods, you buy food, you use the internet, you walk in the parks, you use the path, if you have a car you will drive on the roadsand pay road tax. all goods you buy are taxed.

Any of the above you don't do? If you do, you sre a part of society.

your inferior brain taking this all in? You want me to make the paragraphs smaller?
Quote:

Again your sorry excuse for an intellect fails to see where you go wrong.

Pot, Kettle, Black.
0 Replies