USA vs MONGOLOIDS

RESS

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 09:37 pm
@Josef cv,
[SIZE="5"]" . . .FVCKING MONGOLOIDS! . . ."[/SIZE]

Quote:

[SIZE="3"]Japan delays decision on Okinawa base[/SIZE]FT.com / Asia-Pacific - Japan delays decision on Okinawa base

[SIZE="3"]" . . . These Mongoloid filth are starting to get out of hand. . . . Send them the following postcard. We haven't got time for this sh1t. . . . " Say the White Supremacist Racists.[/SIZE]

Whatever cv

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 02:54 am
@RESS,
RESS;69390 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]" . . .FVCKING MONGOLOIDS! . . ."[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]" . . . These Mongoloid filth are starting to get out of hand. . . . Send them the following postcard. We haven't got time for this sh1t. . . . " Say the White Supremacist Racists.[/SIZE]

Oh, how quickly the WASPs forget....they OWN our asses economically, because China only RECENTLY lent us more money than Japan. I'm pretty sure Great Britain is a beholding to the Asians, as well.

Too bad. Such ignorance on what is really going on in the world gives definition to only one thing.....republicans.Wink
RESS

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 01:17 am
@Whatever cv,
[SIZE="5"]
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"[/SIZE]
:ban:

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]China floats idea of first overseas naval base[/SIZE]

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47011000/jpg/_47011250_-14.jpg

A senior Chinese naval officer has suggested that China establish a permanent base in the Gulf of Aden to support its anti-piracy operations.

"We didn't want to arouse unnecessary suspicion from some Western countries," Mr Yin explained."

BBC News - China floats idea of first overseas naval base

[SIZE="3"]
" . . . . .Don't even think about it! . . . . ." Say the White Supremacist Racists.[/SIZE]
Whatever cv

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 09:26 am
@RESS,
RESS;69433 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"[/SIZE]
:ban:

[SIZE="3"]
" . . . . .Don't even think about it! . . . . ." Say the White Supremacist Racists.[/SIZE]

Who is probably living with his mother and making her do his laundry. You guys are nothing more than a joke in this nation. Shoot away. I've yet to see my democrat buddies miss a target.:headbang:
0 Replies

0Megabyte

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 07:54 pm
@RESS,
I'm curious why everyone here is so eager to feed the trolls. I know I never came here much in the past, but... seriously? This is obvious trolling. Even if they believe the things said here, it's said in such a belligerent way that, again, it's obviously trolling.
0 Replies

Mr Shaman

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 11:10 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;68923 wrote:
What is a mongoloid?

[CENTER]It's old-timey/gutter-language, for people born with Down Syndrome. [/CENTER]

Quote:
"Due to his perception that children with Down syndrome shared physical facial similarities (epicanthal folds) with those of Blumenbach's Mongolian race, Down used the term mongoloid, derived from prevailing ethnic theory. Attitudes about Down syndrome were very much tied to racism until as recently as the 1970s."
0 Replies

Mr Shaman

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 11:27 pm
@RESS,
RESS;68938 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]CLASSIFICATIONS = LANDSCAPE / ENVIRONMENT[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]The White Supremacist Racist classifications define a philosophical landscape and make up a ideological environment until such time that the POWER of White Supremacist ideology is neutralised.[/SIZE]

[CENTER]....And, when you figure The White Supremacist Racist is functionally/voluntarily-immune to Basic Education, neutralization (of them) is merely part o' the U.S. evolutionary-process. [/CENTER]
0 Replies

Mr Shaman

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 11:46 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;68941 wrote:
That will be when it snows in hell, Shlomo. You integrationist race-mixers are the ones who are on the way down the tube.

[CENTER]What's really ironic, is....Blacks were so easily-identifiable (due to their skin-tone) as one o' them, and discrimination (against them) was more-convenient (especially for the ill-educated).

Now, with all o' the race-mixing, it's Whites who're most-easily-indentified....and, fast-becoming the new Minority.

Ya' better start hoping the race-mixers are better-educated than the old-Majority.

http://smileyicons.net/s/103.gif[/CENTER]
0 Replies

Mr Shaman

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 11:52 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;68960 wrote:
Not if you consider it intelligent to say "Let's all mix with niggers and turn the white race into a bunch of half-caste, ignorant, stupid, low-IQ, ugly, blubber-lipped, primitive, ape-like morons ."

[CENTER]I'm sure you won't have to worry-about-that.....

http://www.bartcop.com/freeper-alert.jpg

:whistling:[/CENTER]
0 Replies

Mr Shaman

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 12:17 am
@RESS,
RESS;68953 wrote:
" . . . . . . We sent them a friendly niggah, what else do they want? These fu(king Mongoloids are now starting to get out of hand. . . . ." Said the White Supremacist Racists.

[CENTER]I guess the rest (of us) can only say...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!![/CENTER]

Quote:
"In his first year in office, President Obama did better even than legendary arm-twister Lyndon Johnson in winning congressional votes on issues where he took a position[/URL], a Congressional Quarterly study finds.

The new CQ study gives Obama a higher mark than any other president since it began scoring presidential success rates in Congress more than five decades ago. And that was in a year where Obama tackled how to deal with Afghanistan, Iraq, an expanding terrorist threat, the economic crisis and battles over health care."

[CENTER]
http://smileyicons.net/s/92.gif[/CENTER]
0 Replies