You volunteered it's your fault

RESS

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2009 08:40 pm
[SIZE="5"]SHUT UP! YOU VOLUNTEERED[/SIZE]

Quote:

vol⋅un⋅teer  /ˌvɒlənˈtɪər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [vol-uhn-teer]

1. a person who voluntarily offers himself or herself for a service or undertaking.

2. a person who performs a service willingly and without pay.

3. Military. a person who enters the service voluntarily rather than through conscription or draft, esp. for special or temporary service rather than as a member of the regular or permanent army.

Volunteered Definition | Definition of Volunteered at Dictionary.com

[SIZE="3"]You volunteered so whatever you have done, are doing or will do is your fault :cussing: if you are classified as White in the powerful system of White Supremacy. Very Happy

If you are classified as White and were conscripted/drafted then the responsibility lies with your White Superior all the way up to the Whitest of the White in the powerful system of White Supremacy. :headbang:

WHAT! :eek:

Do you think the White privileges you are enjoying come for free? :ban:

So . . . . . . SHUT UP! :pnord: (Say the White Supremacist Racists)[/SIZE] :rollinglaugh:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 834 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2009 07:02 pm
@RESS,
RESS;68758 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]SHUT UP! YOU VOLUNTEERED[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]You volunteered so whatever you have done, are doing or will do is your fault :cussing: if you are classified as White in the powerful system of White Supremacy. Very Happy

If you are classified as White and were conscripted/drafted then the responsibility lies with your White Superior all the way up to the Whitest of the White in the powerful system of White Supremacy. :headbang:

WHAT! :eek:

Do you think the White privileges you are enjoying come for free? :ban:

So . . . . . . SHUT UP! :pnord: (Say the White Supremacist Racists)[/SIZE] :rollinglaugh:

Go away you Racist.
RESS

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 03:48 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;68760 wrote:
Go away you Racist.

[SIZE="5"]BLACK CONSCRIPTION / DRAFT[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]

Despite appearances and feelings on the contrary, people classified as Black have not and cannot volunteer for anything in environments directly or indirectly impacted by the POWER of White Supremacy until such time that the POWER of White Supremacy is neutralised.[/SIZE]
Numpty

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 05:13 am
@RESS,
You are a Racist, just admit it.
xexon

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 07:35 am
@Numpty,
But he has a valid point.

It's still a white man's world out there. And if you're a black man, you've been on the receiving end of it for hundreds of years now.

I'd be a little bent out of shape over that. Wouldn't you?

I think the coming world war will see a tremenous shift in who controls afterward.

Fine by me.

x
Numpty

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 07:38 am
@xexon,
xexon;68763 wrote:
But he has a valid point.

It's still a white man's world out there. And if you're a black man, you've been on the receiving end of it for hundreds of years now.

I'd be a little bent out of shape over that. Wouldn't you?

I think the coming world war will see a tremenous shift in who controls afterward.

Fine by me.

x

Of course the point is valid, but RESS is racist as well.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
xexon

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 09:56 am
@Numpty,
True.

But racism induced from oppression is not the same as racism induced by having power over another.

I grew up in the old south of the US. I assure you I understand where racism comes from.

x
0 Replies