The Strongest Blood Power !

RESS

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 07:48 pm
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]NORDIC BLOOD POWER

vs :headbang:

SLAVIC BLOOD POWER[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"]It appears that the Nordic Blond/e Blood Power is Supreme over the Slavic Blond/e Blood Power.:dunno:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Does anybody here have anything to say about this?[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]NORDIC RACE[/SIZE] vs [SIZE="6"]SLAVIC RACE[/SIZE][/CENTER]

What is going on?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,177 • Replies: 39
No top replies

xexon

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 09:53 pm
@RESS,
I see no differences.

That's why I'm stronger than those who do.

x
RESS

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 02:21 am
@xexon,
xexon;67310 wrote:
I see no differences.

x

[SIZE="5"]STRONGER? :dunno: [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Could it be true that to see "no differences" could result in no distinction, no resistance and therefore no strength?

Think carefully.

Answer intelligently.

What sayest thou? (What say you?)

What say ye? (What say you all?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
WARNING

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 02:49 am
@RESS,
It borders on racism.

Bloodlines are largely responsible for such movements as the KKK, zionism and nazism.

They have no place in modern society.

"Strength" against what?

We all have our pluses and minus concerning who we are, but pieces of a jigsaw puzzle are seldom regular in shape. You need all of them to complete the puzzle.

Nordic/Irish, for the record. But I have no allegience to it.

x
0 Replies

RESS

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 09:30 pm
@xexon,
xexon;67310 wrote:
I see no differences.

x

[SIZE="5"]STRONGER :dunno:[/SIZE]

" . . . . . . "Strength" against what?. . . . . . ":bangin:

[SIZE="3"]Yes! That is the question ! :dunno:

[/SIZE]

" . . . . . . . . .Nordic/Irish, for the record. But I have no allegience to it. . . . . . . . . ."

[SIZE="3"]Is it not true that the BLOOD POWER of the Nordic/Irish members club/society have responsibility for you?:headbang:[/SIZE]
Numpty

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 10:33 pm
@RESS,
RESS;67415 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]STRONGER :dunno:[/SIZE]

" . . . . . . "Strength" against what?. . . . . . ":bangin:

[SIZE="3"]Yes! That is the question ! :dunno:

[/SIZE]

" . . . . . . . . .Nordic/Irish, for the record. But I have no allegience to it. . . . . . . . . ."

[SIZE="3"]Is it not true that the BLOOD POWER of the Nordic/Irish members club/society have responsibility for you?:headbang:[/SIZE]

Why do you never engage in a proper conversation?
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 10:45 pm
@RESS,
Blood is stuff that carries oxygen around the body, and it is divided into groups A, B and O, which, I believe, can be positive or negative. What is nordic blood? What is Slav blood? How would you be able to tell them apart? Do we live amongst nutters?
RESS

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 11:03 pm
@kynaston,
kynaston;67418 wrote:
Blood is stuff that carries oxygen around the body, and it is divided into groups A, B and O, which, I believe, can be postitive or negative. What is nordic blood? What is Slav blood? How would you be able to tell them apart? Do we live amongst nutters?

[SIZE="5"]NORDIC:argue:SLAVIC[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Do you think that Nordic people cannot recognise Slavic people?:rant2:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]ABOUT THE NORDIC RACE[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]ABOUT THE SLAVIC RACE[/SIZE]
Numpty

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 11:24 pm
@RESS,
RESS;67420 wrote:

[SIZE="3"]Do you think that Nordic people cannot recognise Slavic people?:rant2:[/SIZE]

Does it matter? erm nope.
kynaston

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 12:01 am
@RESS,
RESS;67420 wrote:

Can anyone tell blood of the same group apart? And, no, people only see stereotypes, if they are accustomed to react in silly ways.
0 Replies

JBeukema

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 03:20 am
@RESS,
RESS;67309 wrote:
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]NORDIC BLOOD POWER

vs :headbang:

SLAVIC BLOOD POWER[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"]It appears that the Nordic Blond/e Blood Power is Supreme over the Slavic Blond/e Blood Power.:dunno:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Does anybody here have anything to say about this?[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]NORDIC RACE[/SIZE] vs [SIZE="6"]SLAVIC RACE[/SIZE][/CENTER]

What is going on?

I think you are a ******* moron who should be euthanized for feeble-mindedness... :thumbsdown:
mimidamnit

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 03:53 pm
@RESS,
nothing the RESS says ever need be dignified with an answer.. you are inconsequential.. to a fault.
JBeukema

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 06:27 pm
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67505 wrote:
[words]

Go to sleep, you insomniac :p
RESS

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 08:48 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;67421 wrote:
Does it matter? erm nope.

[SIZE="5"]NORDIC :beerchug: SLAVIC[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It might not matter to you if you have failed to qualify as a pure blood (not visibly contaminated with non-white blood) White Aryan straight haired blond/e, blue/grey eyed Nordic or Slavic person.:disgust:

[SIZE="5"]BLATANT RACIAL INSUBORDINATION:ban:[/SIZE]

Could it be that these dark haired dark eyed White people have too little respect for their Blond/e Blue/Grey eyed White Racial Superiors?:dunno:

[/SIZE]
RESS

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 09:38 pm
@JBeukema,
JBeukema;67451 wrote:
I think you are a ***ing moron who should be euthanized for feeble-mindedness... :thumbsdown:

:no:

:ban:

[SIZE="5"]RECONSIDER[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It appears that your thinking springs from a flawed ideological position.

You might be well advised to reconsider your idelogical position by the RESS making a case with tried, tested and irrefutable Moral Authority, commanding in Majesty from the Moral High Ground.

[SIZE="5"]RESS CORRECTION FACILITY[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Would you, given the opportunity, volunteer yourself to a RESS righteous correction facility for help with ideological re-adjustment?

Think carefully.

What sayest thou? (What say you?)[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:15 pm
@RESS,
RESS;67528 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]NORDIC :beerchug: SLAVIC[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It might not matter to you if you have failed to qualify as a pure blood (not visibly contaminated with non-white blood) White Aryan straight haired blond/e, blue/grey eyed Nordic or Slavic person.:disgust:

[SIZE="5"]BLATANT RACIAL INSUBORDINATION:ban:[/SIZE]

Could it be that these dark haired dark eyed White people have too little respect for their Blond/e Blue/Grey eyed White Racial Superiors?:dunno:

[/SIZE]

ahhh,...failed at being a Racist have I?

I am happy to fail at that. :thumbup:
RESS

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:36 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;67534 wrote:
ahhh,...failed at being a Racist have I?

I am happy to fail at that. :thumbup:

[SIZE="5"]ARYAN FAILURE? :dunno:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Would you accuse all White people with straight blond/e hair and blue/grey eyes, who are proud to be identified as Nordic or Slavic, as Racist?

What kind of person would do this?

[/SIZE]
Numpty

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:38 pm
@RESS,
RESS;67536 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]ARYAN FAILURE? :dunno:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Would you accuse all White people with straight blond/e hair and blue/grey eyes, who are proud to be identified as Nordic or Slavic, as Racist?

What kind of person would do this?

[/SIZE]

Hmmm methinks Kettle, pot, black

Quote by ress.

Quote:
BLATANT RACIAL INSUBORDINATION

Could it be that these dark haired dark eyed White people have too little respect for their Blond/e Blue/Grey eyed White Racial Superiors?

Ahem,...who's being Racist, you or I?
RESS

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:46 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;67537 wrote:
Hmmm methinks Kettle, pot, black

Quote by ress.

Ahem,...who's being Racist, you or I?

[SIZE="5"]RACIAL RANKING SYSTEM:headbang:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Is it not true that the Whitest of the White people perceived to have the highest life value in White Supremacy have always been those White people classified as straight haired blond/e, blue/grey eyed not visibly contaminated with non-white blood?[/SIZE]

Quote:
Racial policy
Main articles: Holocaust and Racial policy of Nazi Germany
The effects of Nazi social policy in Germany was divided between those considered to be "Aryan" and those considered "non-Aryan", Jewish, or part of other minority groups. For "Aryan" Germans, a number of social policies put through by the regime to benefit them were advanced for the time, including state opposition to the use of tobacco, an end to official stigmatization toward Aryan children who were born from parents outside of marriage, as well as giving financial assistance to Aryan German families who bore children.[39]

The Nazi Party pursued its racial and social policies through persecution and killing of those considered social undesirables or "enemies of the Reich".

Especially targeted were minority groups such as Jews, Romani (also known as Gypsies), Jehovah's Witnesses,[40] people with mental or physical disabilities and homosexuals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany#Racial_policy

Quote:
Eugenics is "the study of, or belief in, the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics)."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
Numpty

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:53 pm
@RESS,
RESS;67540 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]RACIAL RANKING SYSTEM:headbang:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Is it not true that the Whitest of the White people perceived to have the highest life value in White Supremacy have always been those White people classified as straight haired blond/e, blue/grey eyed not visibly contaminated with non-white blood?[/SIZE]

Nice side step,....Now respond to your racist comments?

For a group of people who preach racial equality you have a rather unique way of showing it.

Quote:
BLATANT RACIAL INSUBORDINATION

Could it be that these dark haired dark eyed White people have too little respect for their Blond/e Blue/Grey eyed White Racial Superiors?

You called them superiors, not I.