Why Your vote didn't Count

xexon

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 03:46 am
Democracy works very well for local and state government. It fails miserably at the federal level.

The reason being is too many special interests groups have control of it. The voice of the people is no longer represented.

Think you voted for president? In a way you did, you were given pre-approved candidates to select from. By pre-approval, I mean getting the okay from the Israeli lobby. The most powerful people in Washington DC.

They, control this country more than most would like to think about.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

Discuss?

x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 750 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 04:47 am
@xexon,
It's only a matter of time before something very, very horrible happens to Israel for what they have done. And they have only themselves to blame.

This is why they have no choice but to use force and power to maintain. And it is precisely that which will bring their downfall.
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 06:40 am
@xexon,
We have been sworn (nobody asked me) to protect Israel at all costs.

All we are doing is protecting a zionist hate festival in the Middle East. Against a people who have never done any of us any harm.

There's going to be more than one downfall if we don't dismantle the zionist machine operating in our own government.

I say cut the cord with Israel.

Would you folks like to see what your taxpayer dollars are buying in Israel?

I'll warn you now, these images are very graphic. It shows what Israel has been doing with your money.

You, the American taxpayer, bought this:Terrible Images Pictures Photos From Gaza The New Holocaust Of Israel

You should be angry.

x
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 06:58 am
@xexon,
xexon;64070 wrote:
We have been sworn (nobody asked me) to protect Israel at all costs.

All we are doing is protecting a zionist hate festival in the Middle East. Against a people who have never done any of us any harm.

There's going to be more than one downfall if we don't dismantle the zionist machine operating in our own government.

I say cut the cord with Israel.

Would you folks like to see what your taxpayer dollars are buying in Israel?

I'll warn you now, these images are very graphic. It shows what Israel has been doing with your money.

You, the American taxpayer, bought this:Terrible Images Pictures Photos From Gaza The New Holocaust Of Israel

You should be angry.

x

I *AM* angry, and I agree that support needs to be cut. THIS is the reason planes were flown into buildings.

Unfortunately it's the religious Right which has turned Israel into a third rail. THAT is the problem here.
Citizen Kane

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 07:08 am
@Sabz5150,
It's those Joooooo's again....:eek:
xexon

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 07:28 am
@xexon,
No it isnt.

It's zionists. Which happens to be a product of radical Judaism. You've heard tons of news about radical Islam over the past 10 years or so. Where is the media attention on this? Zionism isn't even mentioned in the western media if it can be helped. That should tell you the western media is "owned".

I make a VERY clear distintion that this isn't about Jews in general. That is the path racists take. I'm not anti Jewish, but zionism is the new nazism. It needs to be stopped.

The zionists I speak of are white, wealthy, and powerful. They've held the reigns of power in Washington for 100 years. World elite types. Old money families.

Israel is their pet.

They will protect it more than they will you or I. We are regarded as cattle. Herded for our votes, milked of our worth, and slaughtered. Either in war or poverty.

Our so called president is just the talking head you voted for.

x
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 07:44 am
@Citizen Kane,
Citizen Kane;64080 wrote:
It's those Joooooo's again....:eek:

There's a difference between a Jew and an Israeli Zionist, just as there is a difference between a Muslim and an Islamic extremist.

The Jewish people are not where I point my discord... it is at the Israeli government.
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 08:29 am
@xexon,
There are many Jews who have nothing to do with zionism or Israel. It's a mistake to think Israel speaks for world Jewry.

An example:Zionists Do Not Represent Jews

Zionism is a movement, and like the nazis, they have been made "legal". The support we see for zionism in the US is by people who don't understand what it is exactly.

Kind of like the Germans, who at the time, thought nazis were a good idea too.

x
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 09:49 am
@xexon,
xexon;64044 wrote:
Democracy works very well for local and state government. It fails miserably at the federal level.

The reason being is too many special interests groups have control of it. The voice of the people is no longer represented.

Think you voted for president? In a way you did, you were given pre-approved candidates to select from. By pre-approval, I mean getting the okay from the Israeli lobby. The most powerful people in Washington DC.

They, control this country more than most would like to think about.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

Discuss?

x

I think the winner-take-all system we currently have in place does more to nullify your vote than anything else. We need a reform on the electoral college.
xexon

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 10:29 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
I was thinking more along the lines of a system wide reboot.

They're not going to go quietly into the night you know.

x
0 Replies