• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 759 • Replies: 6
No top replies

g-man

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 12:13 am
@xexon,
So, would you like to elaborate on "why" Israel is the target of your resentment toward the feds throwing money at foreign governments?
Jews get American money because they are our friend and they are surrounded by nations that declare on a regular basis their intent to destroy Israel.
Obviously wasted money in your view.

Now, at what point do you intend to hold Californians responsible for their own self inflicted delimma? The people have spoken in passing prop 187. The liberal court in California declared that Californians are not intelligent enough to vote on laws that declare how their money will be spent.
You're not. You've declared that the judge is right and that the rest of the nation should pay for the stupidity that is California government.
Well, why not? Not only does the fed feed the Jews, they feed the enemies of the Jews as well. Why not feed Calis and Mexicans too.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 01:55 am
@xexon,
BTW, What action have the Jews taken that causes them to resemble Nazi Germany?
After defeating 6 Arab nations in 1967, how many of the attackers were put in concentration camp, starved, gassed, shot on whims of guards, or piled up body on body to rot?
How many of the nations that cry out for the destruction of the Jews have the Jews declared their intent to wipe off the face of the planet?
Numpty

Reply Wed 27 May, 2009 03:50 am
@g-man,
g-man;65295 wrote:
BTW, What action have the Jews taken that causes them to resemble Nazi Germany?
After defeating 6 Arab nations in 1967, how many of the attackers were put in concentration camp, starved, gassed, shot on whims of guards, or piled up body on body to rot?
How many of the nations that cry out for the destruction of the Jews have the Jews declared their intent to wipe off the face of the planet?

That place you refer to would be the Gaza Strip. Go and actually look instead of watching the sanitised images you see on Fox.
xexon

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 08:16 am
@Numpty,
Have some links,

Truth: Exposing Israeli Apartheid

True Torah Jews Against Zionism

Khalid Amayreh - Life Stories - Palestinians for Peace and Democracy - P4PD

And the biggy. (With lots of color pictures) so you can see where your tax money is going :Terrible Images Pictures Photos From Gaza The New Holocaust Of Israel

x
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 04:31 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;65317 wrote:
That place you refer to would be the Gaza Strip. Go and actually look instead of watching the sanitised images you see on Fox.

OK Numpty, I'll go look at the Gaza Strip. You look at the Nazi camps. We'll compare notes. BTW, where would I go look at the atrocities in the Strip?
Numpty

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 06:00 pm
@g-man,
g-man;65450 wrote:
OK Numpty, I'll go look at the Gaza Strip. You look at the Nazi camps. We'll compare notes. BTW, where would I go look at the atrocities in the Strip?

Usually using one of the number of internet search engines.

Type in for instance:

'Gaza srip atrocities'

Then pick and choose at your leisure.

You should know how to do this, you're an inteligent person.

I will start you off, first three sites for you, may or may not be relevant, but you get the picture, oh and dont be so appalled if they dont agree with what you think

ei: PNGO Calls for International Investigation in Gaza Strip Killings and Condemns Israeli Atrocities against Palestinians

tehran times : Iran calls for UN immediate action to help Gaza

Independent Media Center | www.indymedia.org | ((( i )))

Easy enough,..happy viewing or not as the case may be.

Oh and where the Palistinian's live, that is one great big concentration camp.
0 Replies