Urgent � Urgent

omran

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 02:58 pm
The 36 hostages lives may be lost due to dry hunger strike

-the Iraqi government is planning to illegally transfer the 36 hostages to undisclosed locations in Baghdad under direction of Kazemi Qomi, a commander of the terrorist Qods Force and ambassador of the ruling dictatorship in Iran to Baghdad,. The 36 hostages have announced that they would in such circumstances resort to dry hunger strike.
Dear Friend,
You may be aware of violation of human rights in Ashraf city in Iraq against Iranian dissidents with magnitudes that can well fit into crime against humanity and war crime. On the 63rd day of the hunger strike the ruling judge of the case ordered for the 3rd time that the 36 PMOI members abducted on July 28-29 be set free.
In blatant disregard for law and all humanitarian values, the Iraqi government of Nouri al-Maliki has again refused the release of the hostages and instead is planning to transfer them to other locations with the very real danger of them ending up in the torture chambers of the Iranian regime (please see the NCRI statement below).
Hence the 36 hostages have announced that they would resort to dry hunger strike if such a transfer takes effect.
We implore all humanitarians to take whatever actions in their power to stop the government of Iraq from this crime that would lead to the death of all hostages. We need to put pressure on the United Nations, the U.S. with its forces here in Iraq, and humanitarian organizations to step in and stop this crime against humanity.
You may contact the following to help save the lives of the 36 hostages:
- your representative in the parliament of your country;
- the foreign minister of your country;
- your church or mosque or synagogue;
- any important friend or person that you know

May God bless you for your humanitarian efforts.
Best wishes,
Omran
Support-Ashraf Campaign Coordinator
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 818 • Replies: 1
No top replies

David cv

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2009 05:45 pm
@omran,
My country doesn't have a parliament or a foreign minister nor do I personally have a church, mosque or synagogue. As for important contacts I may have, why would they care, this in no way threatens their power and you know full well what the ruling class is like in situations that don't effect them.

In short, all I can do is feel sorry for them and check off another box on my list of gov't failures.
0 Replies