Recycling to survive

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 11:19 pm
My dad has seen a lot of senior citizens and people who have been laid-off having to recycle scrap metal and aluminum cans just to be able to survive. They need the recycling money to be able to make it. It's great that these people are recycling but it shouldn't be because it's the only way for them to survive.

I can tell you in two words why they're struggling. George Bush. Bush caused this recession and people all over the country are feeling the pain because of it. Bush has been unsuccessful at ending this recession and I doubt that John McCain can be successful at ending it either. I decided to vote early and I voted for all democrats.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 648 • Replies: 2
No top replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 05:31 am
@randyjohnson,
randyjohnson;61685 wrote:
My dad has seen a lot of senior citizens and people who have been laid-off having to recycle scrap metal and aluminum cans just to be able to survive. They need the recycling money to be able to make it. It's great that these people are recycling but it shouldn't be because it's the only way for them to survive.

I can tell you in two words why they're struggling. George Bush. Bush caused this recession and people all over the country are feeling the pain because of it. Bush has been unsuccessful at ending this recession and I doubt that John McCain can be successful at ending it either. I decided to vote early and I voted for all democrats.

Randy, I am sorry for your dad but it's the Congress you need to curse, not the president, at least in this case.
Numpty

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 10:42 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61713 wrote:
Randy, I am sorry for your dad but it's the Congress you need to curse, not the president, at least in this case.

Yup amd all the greedy little bastards who borrowed to much and can't pay it back.
0 Replies