• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,590 • Replies: 56
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 01:44 am
@ahmetsecer,
why is it ahmetsecer, that when ever you make a thread about evolution and i go through and refute each point you made in the thread you never respond, instead you simply make a new thread about evolution? :dunno:
ahmetsecer

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 07:01 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
The answer is really simple, evolution is really collapsed in 21th century, there is no need to argue and fight on this absurd theory for each topic. I open always a new topis to show all of you, darwinism in ruins.... Your responses show us how Darwinists panic and fell pain...
marcus cv

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 07:45 am
@ahmetsecer,
I do disagree with this position, we are not to shoot points to others and hoping they will change their views, but be involved in a constructive dialogue
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 06:49 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;59290 wrote:
The answer is really simple, evolution is really collapsed in 21th century, there is no need to argue and fight on this absurd theory for each topic. I open always a new topis to show all of you, darwinism in ruins.... Your responses show us how Darwinists panic and fell pain...

If the Theory of Evolution, is truly collapsed as you say it is, then you should have no difficultly in debating the subject, but instead you simply ignore all points to the contrary of yours. You are simply too closed-minded to accept the possibility that you are wrong. You simply ignore all evidence that challenges your preconceived notion, and are incapable of having a civil discourse. This is a sure sign of intellectual dishonesty. In other words, the idea you hold is more important to you than whether it is true or not, it is surely no way to progress in light of things. You have put yourself into a philosophical box sir, in that you have already decided what is right even if it conflicts with reality.

I urge you to reconsider your position, if not.......you have lost all credability! Choose your response wisely.
Campbell34

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 06:46 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;59312 wrote:
If the Theory of Evolution, is truly collapsed as you say it is, then you should have no difficultly in debating the subject, but instead you simply ignore all points to the contrary of yours. You are simply too closed-minded to accept the possibility that you are wrong. You simply ignore all evidence that challenges your preconceived notion, and are incapable of having a civil discourse. This is a sure sign of intellectual dishonesty. In other words, the idea you hold is more important to you than whether it is true or not, it is surely no way to progress in light of things. You have put yourself into a philosophical box sir, in that you have already decided what is right even if it conflicts with reality.

I urge you to reconsider your position, if not.......you have lost all credability! Choose your response wisely.

Sad but true, Evolution as a theory has to be shored up by 2X4s. And the greatest danger to Evolution, is if other facts should be allowed into the public school system. Recent discoveries have really put the theory into question.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 09:10 pm
@ahmetsecer,
A link to some of those discoveries would be cool.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 02:35 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;59389 wrote:
Sad but true, Evolution as a theory has to be shored up by 2X4s. And the greatest danger to Evolution, is if other facts should be allowed into the public school system. Recent discoveries have really put the theory into question.

Such as?

I'd love nothing more than to destroy you once again in this topic.

VLAD THE IMPALER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 09:10 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;59389 wrote:
Sad but true, Evolution as a theory has to be shored up by 2X4s. And the greatest danger to Evolution, is if other facts should be allowed into the public school system.

and if by "facts" you mean "unscientific ideas", and if by "school system" you mean "science class", then yes you'd be correct.

Quote:
Recent discoveries have really put the theory into question.

No, that is a lie propagated by creationists. +95% of scientists accept the theory of evolution as a means of biological diversity.
Campbell34

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 10:43 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;59482 wrote:
and if by "facts" you mean "unscientific ideas", and if by "school system" you mean "science class", then yes you'd be correct.

No, that is a lie propagated by creationists. +95% of scientists accept the theory of evolution as a means of biological diversity.

In the beginning, 95% of the German people thought Hitler was going to do great things for Germany, that did not make them right.

I'm not talking about unscientific ideas, I'm talking about evidence that refutes the ideas fostered by evolution that is denied or ignored by science.
All over the world we have ancient art that depicts man coexisting with dinosaurs, and all over the world we have science ignoring it. Thats what I'm talking about. The Bible in the Book of Job describes a dinosaur, and only in recent times has science discovered that dinosaurs had scales for skin. Yet the Book of Job that was written about 2600 years ago states that the dinosaur it was describing had scales for skin. The Bible had that information long before science. Alexander the Great stated how his men greatly feared the dragons in India. Why would his mighty army fear these dragons? Back in the 1940s they found 33,000 ceramic figurines at the Base of El Toro mountain. Many of the figurines were of dinosaurs. The figurines were carbon dated, and they were found to be at least 1200 years old. Evolutionest sent a man down to check them out. In about a day or so this person said all 33,000 figurines were fakes. And Evolutionest did not care what date the carbon dating revealed. And the intresting part was, not one figurine was the same. Each one was unique. The fact is, unless the evidence points in the direction Evolutionest want to believe, they will deny everything. For years Evolutionest told us they would never find soft tissue in dinosaur bones because soft tissue could only last about 10,000 years. Yet not long ago they have found soft tissue in dinosaur bones with red blood cells attached. Now they are telling us soft tissue can last 75 million years. Now up on the north side of Alaska they have found unfossilized dinosaur bones, Evolutionest can't understand how this could be, because there is no way a dinosaur bone that is 75 million years old could survive 75 million years unless it was fossilized. It never even occurs to them that maybe the dinosaur bones are not 75 million years old. They have so bought into their theory, that hard evidence is now just ignored.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 11:01 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;59487 wrote:
In the beginning, 95% of the German people thought Hitler was going to do great things for Germany, that did not make them right.

I'm not talking about unscientific ideas, I'm talking about evidence that refutes the ideas fostered by evolution that is denied or ignored by science.
All over the world we have ancient art that depicts man coexisting with dinosaurs, and all over the world we have science ignoring it. Thats what I'm talking about. The Bible in the Book of Job describes a dinosaur, and only in recent times has science discovered that dinosaurs had scales for skin. Yet the Book of Job that was written about 2600 years ago states that the dinosaur it was describing had scales for skin. The Bible had that information long before science. Alexander the Great stated how his men greatly feared the dragons in India. Why would his mighty army fear these dragons? Back in the 1940s they found 33,000 ceramic figurines at the Base of El Toro mountain. Many of the figurines were of dinosaurs. The figurines were carbon dated, and they were found to be at least 1200 years old. Evolutionest sent a man down to check them out. In about a day or so this person said all 33,000 figurines were fakes. And Evolutionest did not care what date the carbon dating revealed. And the intresting part was, not one figurine was the same. Each one was unique. The fact is, unless the evidence points in the direction Evolutionest want to believe, they will deny everything. For years Evolutionest told us they would never find soft tissue in dinosaur bones because soft tissue could only last about 10,000 years. Yet not long ago they have found soft tissue in dinosaur bones with red blood cells attached. Now they are telling us soft tissue can last 75 million years. Now up on the north side of Alaska they have found unfossilized dinosaur bones, Evolutionest can't understand how this could be, because there is no way a dinosaur bone that is 75 million years old could survive 75 million years unless it was fossilized. It never even occurs to them that maybe the dinosaur bones are not 75 million years old. They have so bought into their theory, that hard evidence is now just ignored.

Sources for ALL of what you said.

I'm gonna have a blast with this one.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 11:12 am
@ahmetsecer,
This shoots your soft tissue down:

Did Dinosaur Soft Tissues Still Survive? New Research Challenges Notion

Ah well, better luck next time.
Campbell34

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 09:25 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;59491 wrote:
This shoots your soft tissue down:

Did Dinosaur Soft Tissues Still Survive? New Research Challenges Notion

Ah well, better luck next time.

The soft tissue was presented by todays science, now we have todays science suggesting this is not soft tissue. We will have to wait and see if others agree with this finding. However, we don't have to wait on this next find. They have discovered fresh bones that belong to a duckbill dinosaur, which science states went extinct 70 million years ago. Got any ideas how they could find fresh bones of a duckbill that was suppose to of gone extinct 70 million years ago? Link below has a little more information.

Fresh dinosaur bones found
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 10:07 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;59501 wrote:
The soft tissue was presented by todays science, now we have todays science suggesting this is not soft tissue. We will have to wait and see if others agree with this finding. However, we don't have to wait on this next find. They have discovered fresh bones that belong to a duckbill dinosaur, which science states went extinct 70 million years ago. Got any ideas how they could find fresh bones of a duckbill that was suppose to of gone extinct 70 million years ago? Link below has a little more information.

Fresh dinosaur bones found

That's correct, science says that it is not pliable soft tissue. Sorry, but upon closer investigation there won't be any bronto slim-jims. Too bad, really.

As for waiting for 'others to agree with this finding', define "others".

Besides Answers in Genesis, got any other credible links for these so-called "fresh" dinosaur bones? Because when I go searching for the info, all I pull up are creationist websites with no actual solid data. That's kinda funny. Where are the bones themselves? How about the papers? Have these been sent to journals for peer review? I think not! What's even funnier is that only one person makes this claim, a Dr. Margaret Helder, who upon googling brings up hits on creation sites almost exclusively. Not too scientific.

Also, this is of interesting note... why exactly is a botanist making paleontological claims?
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 10:14 pm
@ahmetsecer,
"Margaret Helder, a botanist from Canada and vice president of the Creation Research Society, followed Friar to the stand. She described evidence on the nuclear structure and biochemical characteristics of green algae which, she suggested, conflicted with the commonly held notion that these organisms were the ancestors of higher plants. In cross-examination Garry Crawford established that Helder had finished professional teaching in 1974, had published one paper in noncreationist literature since 1971, and that she was totally alone in her ideas. He also asked her to recall stating in her deposition that there was no scientific evidence for special creation. She did."
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:09 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;59508 wrote:
That's correct, science says that it is not pliable soft tissue. Sorry, but upon closer investigation there won't be any bronto slim-jims. Too bad, really.

As for waiting for 'others to agree with this finding', define "others".

Besides Answers in Genesis, got any other credible links for these so-called "fresh" dinosaur bones? Because when I go searching for the info, all I pull up are creationist websites with no actual solid data. That's kinda funny. Where are the bones themselves? How about the papers? Have these been sent to journals for peer review? I think not! What's even funnier is that only one person makes this claim, a Dr. Margaret Helder, who upon googling brings up hits on creation sites almost exclusively. Not too scientific.

Also, this is of interesting note... why exactly is a botanist making paleontological claims?

Well if the body of science is three guys named Kaye, Gaugler and Sawlowicz then I guess thats it. I define others as more than three guys with an opinion.
And the story of in question that speaks of unfossilized dinosaur bones is spoken of in the Journal of Paleontology v 61 no. 1 Jan. 1987. And it should be no surprise that believers in Evolution are not shouting about this discovery from the roof tops. More of the story can be found in the link below.

Unfossilized Dinosaur Bones
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:02 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;59611 wrote:
Well if the body of science is three guys named Kaye, Gaugler and Sawlowicz then I guess thats it. I define others as more than three guys with an opinion.

Then we can define "others" as more than a creation botanist, right?

Quote:
And the story of in question that speaks of unfossilized dinosaur bones is spoken of in the Journal of Paleontology v 61 no. 1 Jan. 1987. And it should be no surprise that believers in Evolution are not shouting about this discovery from the roof tops. More of the story can be found in the link below.

Unfossilized Dinosaur Bones

Four words: Where are the bones? Without this, you have no case. You can say these bones were freshly stripped from a carcass and without them, you still have no basis for an argument.

We'll add this: Dino Blood and the Young Earth

And this: Young Earth Creation Science Argument Index, Fresh Unfossilized Dinosaur Bones Were Found in Alaska
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:28 am
@ahmetsecer,
Again, I have to ask this question:

What is a botanist doing making paleontological claims? What qualifications does she have?

While also being a teacher, my wife happens to be highly educated in the field of (ta-da!) botany. She is no more qualified to explain paleontology than a paleontologist is at explaining botany. It's not her field.

So why is a botanist trying to explain dinosaur bones?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 10:14 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;59487 wrote:

Hmph....learn to stay on topic please!

The statement was about whether evolution was loosing ground or not, I said nothing of which you suggest.

Quote:

examples?

Quote:

All over the world we have ancient art that depicts man coexisting with dinosaurs, and all over the world we have science ignoring it.

there is also ancient art of man coexisting with centaurs and dragons....i suppose that makes it true?

Quote:

Thats what I'm talking about. The Bible in the Book of Job describes a dinosaur, and only in recent times has science discovered that dinosaurs had scales for skin.

The creature to which you refer is not a dinosaur, it was a mythical monster of which there was only one, not as a population which dinosaurs existed as...

Quote:
Yet the Book of Job that was written about 2600 years ago states that the dinosaur it was describing had scales for skin.

many mythical monsters had scales....what is this supposed to prove anyway?

Quote:
The Bible had that information long before science. Alexander the Great stated how his men greatly feared the dragons in India. Why would his mighty army fear these dragons? Back in the 1940s they found 33,000 ceramic figurines at the Base of El Toro mountain. Many of the figurines were of dinosaurs. The figurines were carbon dated, and they were found to be at least 1200 years old. Evolutionest sent a man down to check them out. In about a day or so this person said all 33,000 figurines were fakes. And Evolutionest did not care what date the carbon dating revealed. And the intresting part was, not one figurine was the same. Each one was unique. The fact is, unless the evidence points in the direction Evolutionest want to believe, they will deny everything.

The very circumstances from which the figures first appeared are cited as dubious.[4] Julsrud claims that he paid the farmers for every figure they brought him, which would have given the farmers motive to create their own figures and disguise them as ancient artifacts.

Condition of the Figures and the "excavation"

According to DiPeso, the surface of the figures was practically brand new and they showed no characteristic evidence of having been in the ground for at least 1500 years. If they were authentic artifacts, they should be scratched and marred from the rocky soil, which is characteristic of artifacts found in that area of Mexico. Also, while people were digging up the artifacts, DiPeso observed them crush through authentic artifacts to reach the figures, yet none of the figures themselves displayed any marks of damage. Other evidence includes fresh manure and fingerprints found under the ground, and black fill from other strata which was discovered in sterile red earth, all of which is evidence of tampering with the site.[4]

The number of Figures and their condition

The sheer number of perfect figures found is cited as evidence for a hoax.[4] Over 32,000 figures were found, and all of them in perfect condition except for a few that were cleanly broken, perhaps to create the illusion of antiquity. If these were authentic antiquities, they would not be preserved with such perfection in such an inhospitable environment. Pottery is almost always uncovered as fragments called sherds; nowhere have 32,000 unblemished ceramics been uncovered with none of them in fragments and all of them in perfect condition (cleanly broken in two does not count as fragments).

Quote:
For years Evolutionest told us they would never find soft tissue in dinosaur bones because soft tissue could only last about 10,000 years. Yet not long ago they have found soft tissue in dinosaur bones with red blood cells attached. Now they are telling us soft tissue can last 75 million years. Now up on the north side of Alaska they have found unfossilized dinosaur bones, Evolutionest can't understand how this could be, because there is no way a dinosaur bone that is 75 million years old could survive 75 million years unless it was fossilized. It never even occurs to them that maybe the dinosaur bones are not 75 million years old. They have so bought into their theory, that hard evidence is now just ignored.

Sabz has already explained this to you!
Campbell34

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 11:23 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;59706 wrote:
Hmph....learn to stay on topic please!

The statement was about whether evolution was loosing ground or not, I said nothing of which you suggest.

examples?

there is also ancient art of man coexisting with centaurs and dragons....i suppose that makes it true?

The creature to which you refer is not a dinosaur, it was a mythical monster of which there was only one, not as a population which dinosaurs existed as...

many mythical monsters had scales....what is this supposed to prove anyway?

The very circumstances from which the figures first appeared are cited as dubious.[4] Julsrud claims that he paid the farmers for every figure they brought him, which would have given the farmers motive to create their own figures and disguise them as ancient artifacts.

Condition of the Figures and the "excavation"

According to DiPeso, the surface of the figures was practically brand new and they showed no characteristic evidence of having been in the ground for at least 1500 years. If they were authentic artifacts, they should be scratched and marred from the rocky soil, which is characteristic of artifacts found in that area of Mexico. Also, while people were digging up the artifacts, DiPeso observed them crush through authentic artifacts to reach the figures, yet none of the figures themselves displayed any marks of damage. Other evidence includes fresh manure and fingerprints found under the ground, and black fill from other strata which was discovered in sterile red earth, all of which is evidence of tampering with the site.[4]

The number of Figures and their condition

The sheer number of perfect figures found is cited as evidence for a hoax.[4] Over 32,000 figures were found, and all of them in perfect condition except for a few that were cleanly broken, perhaps to create the illusion of antiquity. If these were authentic antiquities, they would not be preserved with such perfection in such an inhospitable environment. Pottery is almost always uncovered as fragments called sherds; nowhere have 32,000 unblemished ceramics been uncovered with none of them in fragments and all of them in perfect condition (cleanly broken in two does not count as fragments).

Sabz has already explained this to you!

According to Dipeso?

According to Dipeso he stated while in Mexico that he believe in the genuineness of the discovery, and he only changed his story when he got back to the states with his Evolution buddies. I guess you forgot that part of the story. Did you also forget to mention, that he stated he checked out all 33,000 of the figurines. (AND TO THINK, IT ONLY TOOK HIM 4 HOURS TO DO IT.)
Sloopy science at best. WHICH SIDE OF HIS MOUTH SHOULD WE BELIEVE? LOL. This is the guy you look to for scientific facts?

Did you also forgot to mention that Dr. J. Antonio Hennejon a physician in Guadalajara excavated hundreds of figurines himself as a youth. Porfirio Martinez a prominent accountant in Acambaro with Dr. Swift also excavated them. Carlos Perea the retired Director of Archeology of the Acambaro zone for the Museum of Mexico city recorded all archeological finds from the site.
Charles Hapgood Professor of History and Anthropoplgy at the University of New Hampshire also personally excavated dozens of figurines which included dinosaurs with Earle Stanley Gardner.

Well why mention them, you got Dipeso. The 4 hour wonder.

And did you also forget to mention how in 1972 Arthur Young inventor of the Bell Helocopter submitted two figurines to Dr. Froeloch Rainey, who was the director of the Pennsylvania Museum for Thermoluminescent dating. Numerous test were conducted and dates of 1110 (BC) and 4530 (BC) were returned. Mr. Young received a follow up letter from Dr. Rainey confirming those dates, and in his letter stated that there could be errors of up to 5 or 10%. And he also stated, to confirm those dates were true, they tested each item about 18 times. Dr. Rainey was confident of those dates up until the time he was told the items came from the El Toro Mountain collection. (IT WAS ONLY THEN, THAT THE LAB RETRACTED THEIR THERMOLUMINESCENT) LOL.

Did you also forget to mention that Earle Gardner who was a forenisc pathologist for 20 years from Los Angeles stated that if this collection was faked, you would of been able to see a style that would of been recognizable on the whole collection. Yet, this was not the case.