Need some help?!

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 05:14 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54298 wrote:
Yes, the Imperial Japanese were a little... extreme. Not arguing that. I do believe that in spite of this fact, many Japanese were against this whole 'attack America' thing. One memorable line said something about a sleeping giant and whoopass by the tanker-load.

A hundred nukes would have been damn near genocide to the Japanese. Oh yes, they deserved every ounce of USA brand ass-kick they got, but isn't your rant just as extreme and monstrous? Nukes are horrible things. If it vaporizes you, you're lucky. Otherwise you get to spend what might be the last few minutes of your life in a poisoned wasteland.

Nuke'm. Nuke'm 'til they glow. :no:
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 10:51 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54379 wrote:
By then the Japs had murdered tens of millions of Chinese in cold blood. How dare you? Is that nothing more than a 'different sense of honor from ours'? :beat:

Did you not understand my question? Clearly your conempt for me has blinded you to any reasonable ability to debate like adults.

I was asking why? I genuinly do not know. I thought someone with a greater knowledge of the situation would be able to enlighten me. Seems I came to the wrong place.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:10 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;54398 wrote:
Did you not understand my question? Clearly your conempt for me has blinded you to any reasonable ability to debate like adults.

I was asking why? I genuinly do not know. I thought someone with a greater knowledge of the situation would be able to enlighten me. Seems I came to the wrong place.

You, like Scoob, hate the U.S. beyond recovery. You waved off the wanton slaughter of tens of millions of Asians leading up to WWII in the Pacific, simply by classifying the bloodthirsty Code of Bushido as a Japanese variation of the concept of honor. That act itself was a disgrace of enormous magnitude. You obviously know ZIP about WWII. :closed:
Numpty

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54421 wrote:
You, like Scoob, hate the U.S. beyond recovery. You waved off the wanton slaughter of tens of millions of Asians leading up to WWII in the Pacific, simply by classifying the bloodthirsty Code of Bushido as a Japanese variation of the concept of honor. That act itself was a disgrace of enormous magnitude. You obviously know ZIP about WWII. :closed:

Nope, don't hate the US, one of my closest friends is American. And I went there on holiday, very nice it was indeed.

You see what an inquisitive person does when they know little of a particular subject is ask questions of people with more knowledge and experience of the subject in hand, this is called learning.

Your right I do know very little of the South Pacifc pre WWII politics, it's why I asked the question. You obviously can't answer an honest question without anwsering it with a thinly valed insult at the end of the answer.

But thanks for what little info you did manage to divulge, appreciated :thumbup:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 01:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54421 wrote:

"You,like scoob,hate the US beyond recovery"

Complete crap pino,the US is a great country with alot of great people,i just dont happen to share you or your President's points of view.
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:52 pm
@justwanthappinessandpeace,
Quote:
And I went there on holiday, very nice it was indeed.

Why should we take the word of someone crazy enough to vacation in the U.S. seriously?
Numpty

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 04:36 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54451 wrote:
Why should we take the word of someone crazy enough to vacation in the U.S. seriously?

You don't have to and you don't anyway, I was merely expressing a like for America.

Whilst on holiday there we met a fantastic family from New York who were on holiday during the 9/11 aniverssary. We talked security, politics, family values all good stuff like that, we found them to be very charming and very similar in what we consider our moral values to be.

My point, we all talk bullshit on here and can very extreme when we put across our ideas, but in essence we all want whats best for our families.

Take my word if you want, don't if it doesn't take your fancy, you have a free choice.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:53 pm
Is there no one who recognizes facetious comments any more?
Numpty

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 03:28 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54497 wrote:
Is there no one who recognizes facetious comments any more?

Amusing you am I?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:55 pm
No, I would be the one who made the facetious comment, you took it seriously.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:31 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54439 wrote:
"You,like scoob,hate the US beyond recovery"

Complete crap pino,the US is a great country with alot of great people,i just dont happen to share you or your President's points of view.

You've never made one positive comment about America, other than to say you like it after sliming it repeatedly. I don't buy it. People are what they do, not say.:no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 12:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54611 wrote:
You've never made one positive comment about America, other than to say you like it after sliming it repeatedly. I don't buy it. People are what they do, not say.:no:

America does not = Republican politics
0 Replies