Karl Rove, and I'm curious

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2003 10:10 pm
Well, its been awhile since the horrible leak. You all remember the one about the ambassador sent to Niger and found no evidence to support claims of yellow cake sales to Iraq and then his wife, the CIA operative gets her name spashed in the press. We seem to have this presidential aide named Karl who has the job of re-electing the president and has the status of taking over the former office of the first lady (Hilllary) and word seems to be inside the beltway that nothing comes out of the white house without Mr Rove's approval, well anyway, rumour has it that someone in the white house said "Wilson's wife if fair game" and the president said he really, truely wants to find out where this leak came from and maybe its even possible that he will find the leak. I mean it's like only a matter of national security and possibly lives at stake here as well as that other thing, yeah I think there is still a war going on. So I guess what I am wondering is the plan to find the leak alone the same lines as finding WoMD? or is it more likely that finding the leak is along the lines of something like, well if we can accuse McCain of being brain washed then we can sew up the nomination and what the hell in a month or so everyone will forget about it anyway?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 535 • Replies: 6
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2003 10:16 pm
It's under the rug, somewhere - Can't seem to find it.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2003 10:27 pm
In the basement.
The hired somebody to take it to the basement and sweep it, sweep it good.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2003 11:54 pm
Poor Dys
Poor Dys, this is what happens when Diane flies off to Conneticut and leaves Dys alone to wrangle the turkey. That's the only excuse for being suspicious of Karl Rove's motives that I can think of. Then again, its possible that Fred the parrot has been whispering in Dys' ear again. Evil bird!

BBB
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 12:55 am
Rove/GW
Rove is the puppeteer. GW is the puppet. I cannot decide which one is more of an asshole. Guess I will toss a coin.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 01:35 am
Allowing Ashcroft to investigate the leak should have been everyone's first clue that nothing would come of this. Sad
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 03:49 am
Like having a fox
investigate who nabbed the chickens in the henhouse.
0 Replies