Bush is smarter than he looks!

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 08:54 pm
If the terrorist hate freedom, it only follows why bush would so bravely curtail our freedoms so the terrorists have nothing to hate us for.....BRILLIANT!

:peace:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 773 • Replies: 13
No top replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:53 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56668 wrote:
If the terrorist hate freedom, it only follows why bush would so bravely curtail our freedoms so the terrorists have nothing to hate us for.....BRILLIANT!

Which freedom(s) has Bush taken away from you? And to which terrorist are you referring?
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:39 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;56669 wrote:
Which freedom(s) has Bush taken away from you? And to which terrorist are you referring?

The right to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures without a warrant. Good ol number four.

Which terrorists do you guys usually refer to? They're the same Smile
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 04:54 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,

You won't be happy until America burns to the ground. I got news for you -- when you and your set come for me and mine, WE WILL FIGHT. Get ready.:rocketwhore:

You should just throw in with AQ. As Nump would say, "Fook'm (Americans). Just fook'm."
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56727 wrote:
You won't be happy until America burns to the ground. I got news for you -- when you and your set come for me and mine, WE WILL FIGHT. Get ready.:rocketwhore:

You should just throw in with AQ. As Nump would say, "Fook'm (Americans). Just fook'm."

America is militarily unmatched, what have you to fear from some angry cave-dwellers? :dunno:

There is nothing anybody can do to us that we have not already done to ourselves!
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:24 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Okay, why have you started a thread just to make this overused point? It's practically a cliche, we've all heard it a dozen times.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:52 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56762 wrote:
Okay, why have you started a thread just to make this overused point? It's practically a cliche, we've all heard it a dozen times.

As we have heard "**** Hillary" numerous times it's practically a cliche!
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:00 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56773 wrote:
As we have heard "**** Hillary" numerous times it's practically a cliche!

I have actually never heard anyone say that.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 08:36 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56776 wrote:
I have actually never heard anyone say that.

:liar:
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 10:48 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
The American people are by in large responsible for the erosion of our civil liberties. Very few people actually realize what is going on. They hear, it will protect our children from the evil doers!!! And they but into it, hook line and sinker.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:55 am
@Fatal Freedoms,

You seem pretty darned free to me. Whatever you think Bush has done to you, he sure hasn't impinged your constant trashing of America, its government and contributions to human progress. You poor thing. I had no idea Bush had hurt you so terribly. :FU1:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:57 am
@Drakej,
Drakej;56795 wrote:
The American people are by in large responsible for the erosion of our civil liberties. Very few people actually realize what is going on. They hear, it will protect our children from the evil doers!!! And they but into it, hook line and sinker.

I'm not sure if you are, either. For example, have you noticed the federal agent hiding in the bushes behind you, in your avatar-pic? Yeah....he's there, filming you. Watch out. They're everywhere. BUSH is everywhere, frigging over your whole life, hard.:headbang:
Drakej

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 07:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pino man, you need to realize that when you criticize someone or something it does not mean you do not love it/them. I am not some paranoid tin foil hat wearing psycho. I love this country and I do not like where we are headed. I am perhaps one of the more patriotic non veterans on this board. It has always been my goal to work for the United States government in some way shape or form. Do you know why? Because I would actually like to make a difference, instead of simply sitting around doing nothing but bitch. Sure it may be a pie in the sky dream that I can actually accomplish something but at least I am trying.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 07:45 pm
@Drakej,
You're alright, D. You're alright. I was just gaffing off in rotten old Pinochet style. The guy was a bastard.Very Happy
0 Replies