Pinochet73

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 04:34 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54512 wrote:
why don't you tell me?

As Tom Berenger said in the movie, "The Substitute", immediately before running the corrupt principal's head through a wall, "there are some things that just can't be taught.":thumbup:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 11:18 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54533 wrote:
As Tom Berenger said in the movie, "The Substitute", immediately before running the corrupt principal's head through a wall, "there are some things that just can't be taught.":thumbup:

like respecting equality?
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 06:51 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
That's like saying you are my equal. Do you not think you are better then most?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 08:38 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54691 wrote:
That's like saying you are my equal. Do you not think you are better then most?

In terms of liberty and civil rights? No, as a matter of fact I don't think i am better than most.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 04:10 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54619 wrote:
like respecting equality?

The guy whose head he slammed through the wall was BLACK. Ha.:afro:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 05:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54741 wrote:
The guy whose head he slammed through the wall was BLACK. Ha.:afro:

Are you a racist pino?
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:45 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54744 wrote:
Are you a racist pino?

Not a biological racist. If I were, I would not have married a Hispanic. I am, however, a harsh judge of culture. I consider certain cultures low and dangerous. Black American ghetto culture is one such example. It's fundamentally wrong, self-destructive, and dishonest in placing blame where it belongs. Martin Luther King, Jr., himself stressed the dire need for individual responsibility in his colossal fight for equality. If King were alive today, I believe he'd be one of the harshest critics of Black ghetto culture in America. Also, I have way too many Black friends to ever betray them by dissing the entire Black race. I couldn't do that. It's culture, not genes.:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:47 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54744 wrote:
Are you a racist pino?

That's not what I meant. What I meant was that Tom Berenger, in the movie, was an 'equal opportunity head-slammer'.:thumbup:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 02:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54816 wrote:
Not a biological racist. If I were, I would not have married a Hispanic. I am, however, a harsh judge of culture. I consider certain cultures low and dangerous. Black American ghetto culture is one such example. It's fundamentally wrong, self-destructive, and dishonest in placing blame where it belongs. Martin Luther King, Jr., himself stressed the dire need for individual responsibility in his colossal fight for equality. If King were alive today, I believe he'd be one of the harshest critics of Black ghetto culture in America. Also, I have way too many Black friends to ever betray them by dissing the entire Black race. I couldn't do that. It's culture, not genes.:no:

So is it just black ghetto trash that you hate or do you hate white ghetto trash too?
0 Replies