• Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 760 • Replies: 4
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 09:40 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;52910 wrote:

I always suspected Very Happy

Imagine that, the people that are actually there, and not the armchair commando Archie Bunker types. Pretty funny if you ask me.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 05:50 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
I feel sorry for our troops. There's no draft, so our volunteers keep rotating back to the war, increasing their chances of getting killed or maimed each time. If these brave men and women, who willingly risk the lives over and over again for their country, quietly oppose the war, I can't help but side with them in spirit. THE PROBLEM IS AL QAEDA. If we simply pull up stakes and flee, the bastards will take over and really screw with the Free World.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 06:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;52990 wrote:
I feel sorry for our troops. There's no draft, so our volunteers keep rotating back to the war, increasing their chances of getting killed or maimed each time. If these brave men and women, who willingly risk the lives over and over again for their country, quietly oppose the war, I can't help but side with them in spirit. THE PROBLEM IS AL QAEDA. If we simply pull up stakes and flee, the bastards will take over and really screw with the Free World.

Wow! Is pinochet turning over a new leaf?
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 07:39 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53027 wrote:
Wow! Is pinochet turning over a new leaf?

Nope. I always argued for the war from a practical perspective (i.e., Israel, oil, etc.). All I'm saying now is that it might bankrupt us, and kill off and maim too many. We have to either get out, or fight smarter.
0 Replies