Obam, fly slayer.

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:27 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2H1K_0FXw

The truth is...the fly was actually a top-secret Russian spy camera!

all joking aside, The more astonishing thing about this news is that PETA is actually upset about this. :wtf:

These people get upset over the most insignificant things, last time they were also angered by the killing of baby seals in a video game. The funny thing about that is that nobody has protested the no doubt trillions of virtual people savagely slaughtered in the virtual world, no they are more worried about animals than they are about people.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 896 • Replies: 11
No top replies

g-man

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:25 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Peta is a fine example of the extremism and absence of common sense of liberal politics.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 08:31 pm
@g-man,
g-man;65627 wrote:
Peta is a fine example of the extremism and absence of common sense of liberal politics.

Operation Rescue. A fine example of conservative extremism and lack of any sense whatsoever. You have a pile of rocks and a glass house... watch yourself.

But you won't hear this liberal backing PETA. I love eating meat. It's tasty.
g-man

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:31 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65650 wrote:
Operation Rescue. A fine example of conservative extremism and lack of any sense whatsoever. You have a pile of rocks and a glass house... watch yourself.

There are of course, extreme right wing people. Perhaps you should look up the term conservative.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 12:39 am
@g-man,
g-man;65669 wrote:
There are of course, extreme right wing people. Perhaps you should look up the term conservative.

And PETA is extreme left. I'll look up "conservative", you look up "liberal".

Is the only reason they are "of course, extreme right wing people" because they are terrorists? Trying to distance yourself from your ilk? I can see damage control a mile away.

How about the Minutemen?
g-man

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 03:05 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65715 wrote:
And PETA is extreme left. I'll look up "conservative", you look up "liberal".

Is the only reason they are "of course, extreme right wing people" because they are terrorists? Trying to distance yourself from your ilk? I can see damage control a mile away.

How about the Minutemen?

Separate myself from my fellow extremist? Never. The antics of the whackos on the left require extreme opposition.

Terrorist? Right wing terrorist always go to jail or die. The clown running around bombing abortion clinics and Tim McViegh for example. Unlike left wing bombers like Bill Ayers and his slut wife.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 09:18 pm
@g-man,
g-man;65740 wrote:
Separate myself from my fellow extremist? Never. The antics of the whackos on the left require extreme opposition.

Terrorist? Right wing terrorist always go to jail or die. The clown running around bombing abortion clinics and Tim McViegh for example. Unlike left wing bombers like Bill Ayers and his slut wife.

How many people did Ayers kill?
g-man

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 02:48 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65747 wrote:
How many people did Ayers kill?

Not as many as he would have liked. After all, setting bombs to go off in the capital could very well have killed many.
Sounds like right wingers are better at the jobs they choose as usual.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:31 am
@g-man,
g-man;65778 wrote:
Not as many as he would have liked. After all, setting bombs to go off in the capital could very well have killed many.

Being a more experience murderer is really something to be proud of.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 08:54 pm
@g-man,
g-man;65778 wrote:

How many did he kill?

Typical conservative dodge. Try again, kiddo.
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2009 04:42 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Lol this is slightly pathetic watching you two sling mud at each other. Why don't you try actually accomplishing something rather than bickering like two little kids?
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 01:04 am
@g-man,
g-man;65627 wrote:

Yeah peta does tick me off with some of the things they do, it makes genuine animal rights activism look like crap. I live in Charleston and here they're trying to pass legislation banning the use of the cities horse and carriage system, which is just a tour the you can take in the town which observes the history of the town. Its also a pretty nice touch to the look of the city, except when you get stuck behind one but its not like their torturing the horses or anything or like they have a thousand horses! Lol.
0 Replies