Poll:Who was more convincing last night? Giuliani or Romney?

jeffh83

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 07:35 am
Giuliani and Romney butted heads last night on the Youtube republican debate. Who would you say was more convincing?
Giuliani and Romney butting it out on immigration. Who's more convincing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 665 • Replies: 5
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 09:03 am
@jeffh83,
They both have records of supporting illegal immigration, neither are republicans, and both should be removed from the race.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 07:28 pm
@jeffh83,
Romney is a stuttering idiot. Did he answer ONE question? all he did was blab on about how he would ask others for help. the guy has no clue about anything on his own
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 09:50 pm
@jeffh83,
ROMNEY, BABY. ROMNEY. But............he's a Mormon. Sorry.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 09:51 pm
@briansol,
briansol;46998 wrote:
Romney is a stuttering idiot. Did he answer ONE question? all he did was blab on about how he would ask others for help. the guy has no clue about anything on his own

Please, 92B.....don't hold anything back. I wouldn't want you to suffer the suppression of your true feelings.:no:
92b16vx

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47020 wrote:
Please, 92B.....don't hold anything back. I wouldn't want you to suffer the suppression of your true feelings.:no:

That's Brian, I am not Brian, but Romney is an idiot, and from what I have seen would make probably the worst president next to Giuliani or Huckabee we could have. Not too mention that if it wasn't for him donating his own money to his campaign it would have imploded long ago, he has barely raised as much as the fringe looney. Oh btw, Ron Pauls campaign today surpassed Thompson in fund raising, and is less than 500,000 from the supposed front runner, Ghouliani, Huckabee has scraped together a whopping $2,345,798, trailing Ron Paul by a mire 7,472,876 LOLOLOLOL
0 Replies