Colonel David Hunt (ret.) claims that in Aug. 2007 the US army found Bin Laden

jeffh83

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 07:37 am
Can anyone believe this? Or is this another kooky conspiracy theory? This is crazy: Colonel David Hunt (ret.) claims that in Aug. 2007 the US army found Bin Laden, could have killed him, and for a strange reason, decided not to.
'Colonel David Hunt (ret.) claims that in Aug. 2007 the US army found Bin Laden, could have killed him, and for a strange reason, decided not to'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 717 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 08:57 am
@jeffh83,
Did you check out any of the other topics and other parts of that website?
It appears to be a spoofing site and is supposed to be entertainment, I think. Sort of a "Weekly World News" of the internet.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 03:53 pm
@jeffh83,
Well, please remember that OBL works for Bush, so it could have happened. Bush and OBL went to flight school together. They ran around in a click together, which included Hitler, Stalin and Charles Manson.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:45 pm
@Pinochet73,
I heard about that as well, it's true.....they tracked Osam Down, they knew which building he was in and while awaiting the go-ahead to take him down, osama escaped!
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 10:01 pm
@jeffh83,
Bin Laden may have just escaped U.S. forces - Nightly News with Brian Williams - MSNBC.com

msnbc has a news story about it, it must be true Rolling Eyes
hatukazi

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 12:49 pm
@klyph,
given the fact that Al Queada was in direct contact with the CIA during their fight to liberate Afghanistan from russia, I find it absolutely amazing that no moles and/or sleeper agents were not planted into Bin Ladens organization.
the fact that he continues to elude "justice" by hiding in caves when he is known to need dialysis on a regular basis, AND was in a US hospital (in Yemen) 2 weeks prior to 9-11 meeting with the CIA, and we still cant catch him? WTF?

and don't get me started on Saddam......
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 01:36 pm
@jeffh83,
A simple explanation would be that he is dead and has been dead for a while. Yet they are reluctant to lose their scapegoat.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 06:34 pm
@jeffh83,
No.....always blame Bush. Always. It's fail-safe.
0 Replies