• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 940 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 04:29 am
@Adam Bing,
"Some one, I think Mr.Campbell claimed that Americans have not made money out of Iraq. Well, I agree: definately not the tax payer or the soldier. But corporate amercia is killing its way to the bank."

Nah....it's Bush and Cheney. They are directly raking profits off the top, and investing them in the Crawford, TX, City Bank. Records show Bush has personally made over 50 billion, after selling Saddam's mansions and keeping the profits. He also personally owns the entire Iraqi oil industry. In fact, a huge oil-carrying semi-truck follows him around, wherever he goes, ready to pump Iraqi gasoline into his veins whenever it's necessary.
Whatever cv

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 02:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43024 wrote:
"Some one, I think Mr.Campbell claimed that Americans have not made money out of Iraq. Well, I agree: definately not the tax payer or the soldier. But corporate amercia is killing its way to the bank."

Nah....it's Bush and Cheney. They are directly raking profits off the top, and investing them in the Crawford, TX, City Bank. Records show Bush has personally made over 50 billion, after selling Saddam's mansions and keeping the profits. He also personally owns the entire Iraqi oil industry. In fact, a huge oil-carrying semi-truck follows him around, wherever he goes, ready to pump Iraqi gasoline into his veins whenever it's necessary.

through HAlliburton and the binLaden/Bush The Carlyle Group which is an investment firm for wars, yes. They are also located one block from the White House....

Yup...and the stolen money in Iraq I can guarantee went to those two..which is why the republican controlled congress never did any oversight into the theft and unaccountability of monies in Iraq contractors...
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:56 pm
@Adam Bing,
Yeah...Bush also has a cut of Colombia narco action. He's making a fortune, selling coke to kids in DC, and partying down hard with Kim Jong Il, who pays inflated prices for the junk. Bush ordered 911, personally trained the pilots, and is selling nukes to Iran and North Korea, as well as personally torturing prisoners at Guantanamo.

PS:

I'm here to give you closure. Has anything really horrible ever happened to you, something you found inexplicable? Well, I know why it happened. You got it -- Bush. Enjoy your closure. You can stop going to your twelve-step program now.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 08:39 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43821 wrote:
Yeah...Bush also has a cut of Colombia narco action. He's making a fortune, selling coke to kids in DC, and partying down hard with Kim Jong Il, who pays inflated prices for the junk. Bush ordered 911, personally trained the pilots, and is selling nukes to Iran and North Korea, as well as personally torturing prisoners at Guantanamo.

PS:

I'm here to give you closure. Has anything really horrible ever happened to you, something you found inexplicable? Well, I know why it happened. You got it -- Bush. Enjoy your closure. You can stop going to your twelve-step program now.

What? You don't believe it...thing is, I wouldn't put anything past him.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 08:43 pm
@Adam Bing,
Blackwater really is making a ton of money. Part of it though, is they are really the only ones capable of supplying this particular service. Granted I do not like no big contracts that never get negotiated but still. I am actually reading the Blackwater book right now. I am only a few chapters in right now though.
0 Replies