0
   

Behold: The right-wing smear machine

 
 
Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2009 12:28 pm
The Obama ‘Thesis’ Hoax The Washington Independent



And how did this person apologize?



Plausible?! Please tell me, conservatives, what isn't plausible in reference to your smears and lies? Given the "death panels", "socialism" and such, the answer to that is not much at all.

But ho-lee SH!T when the hoax about Bush and the TANG hit... didn't that cost somebody their job. But it was so plausible...

Was it, conservatives? We all know those "fact" things never seem to slow you down.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,230 • Replies: 8
No top replies

 
Truth Detector
 
  1  
Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 02:40 am
@Sabz5150,
Right wing smear machine? REALLY?

I find it amusing when Libruls attempt to claim that Republicans are into smearing when the entire Democrat platform was a vast smear and lie.

How do Democrats defend the current attempts to destory the American economy? Deficits in the trillions; National Debt climbing at an alarming rate, unemployment heading to double digits; all this after we were LIED to that if the American people voted Democrats into power, they would be fiscally responsible, bring back bi-partisanship/bring the nation together and be more transparent than the previous adminstration.

Here's my rating of the current morons running our Government: :thumbdown:
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 08:40 pm
@Truth Detector,
Truth Detector;68773 wrote:
Right wing smear machine? REALLY?

I find it amusing when Libruls attempt to claim that Republicans are into smearing when the entire Democrat platform was a vast smear and lie.

How do Democrats defend the current attempts to destory the American economy? Deficits in the trillions; National Debt climbing at an alarming rate, unemployment heading to double digits; all this after we were LIED to that if the American people voted Democrats into power, they would be fiscally responsible, bring back bi-partisanship/bring the nation together and be more transparent than the previous adminstration.

Here's my rating of the current morons running our Government: :thumbdown:


You act if this is new news... new happenings. Detect the truth for me: when exactly did this round of deficit spending start? Methinks the detector starts blipping loudly when pointed at Bush. Remember the surplus he started with? Remember that it didn't last a year? I do.

But that spending was okay I suppose. Lapel pins and yellow ribbons...

Also, detect this truth: When did the economy take a nosedive? Again, you will end up with the same results. Didn't Bush okay the TARP? Didn't he already allocate half of it? Didn't we see multiple triple digit drops under his watch? Thinking so!

The "Ownership Society" is what you called it. How's that working out for ya?

This talk is neat and all, but the real question is this: Why are you trying to deflect a known lie reported as fact with the intent to smear by talking about things that, strangely enough, the Democrats didn't whip up? You have ZERO defense or explanation for the fact that this was reported, found to be a hoax, then retracted with such tripe as "It was plausible." Do you have ANY real response to this, or are you just trying to sweep more broken glass under the rug while blaming Timmy across the street?

C'mon, you won't let a little "liburl" like me break your argument that easily, will ya?
Truth Detector
 
  1  
Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 03:03 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;68783 wrote:
You act if this is new news... new happenings. Detect the truth for me: when exactly did this round of deficit spending start? Methinks the detector starts blipping loudly when pointed at Bush. Remember the surplus he started with? Remember that it didn't last a year? I do.
Sabz5150;68783 wrote:
But that spending was okay I suppose. Lapel pins and yellow ribbons...
Sabz5150;68783 wrote:
Also, detect this truth: When did the economy take a nosedive? Again, you will end up with the same results. Didn't Bush okay the TARP? Didn't he already allocate half of it? Didn't we see multiple triple digit drops under his watch? Thinking so!
Sabz5150;68783 wrote:
The "Ownership Society" is what you called it. How's that working out for ya?
Sabz5150;68783 wrote:
This talk is neat and all, but the real question is this: Why are you trying to deflect a known lie reported as fact with the intent to smear by talking about things that, strangely enough, the Democrats didn't whip up?
Sabz5150;68783 wrote:
C'mon, you won't let a little "liburl" like me break your argument that easily, will ya?
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 11:19 am
@Truth Detector,
You still attempt to deflect with no real answer. You attempt to reframe this topic into something that you can copy-paste information to and from.

Not gonna happen.

In between all your spewing of typical conservative tripe, you have not ONCE attempted to answer the topic of this thread. This shows a SERIOUS lack of debate ability and strength... you wouldn't need to turn this into a typical who-spends-what spat if this weren't the case. All you go on about is "our spending is okay because of 9/11" (by the by, the surplus was gone BEFORE 9/11 ever happened) and "they are spending out of control!" (although given the total costs of roughly 3.5 trillion dollars of the prev. administration, this admin hasn't even come close).

Your debate skills are hovering around your typical sixteen year old child that has found out how to twitblog the interscapes. Again, evident from the fact that NOTHING you have posted has addressed the original topic and even more so from the fact that you flatly refuse to address the topic. Most of your "facts" are easily addressed (Where did you get 1.6 trillion? Could it be the cost of the healthcare bill? Funny that). On top of that, you use the 9/11 crutch... typical conservative.

You want a spending spree debate? Find another thread... perhaps one where the topic is, I dunno, actually relevant to the thread. The ONLY person that brought this to the thread is YOU. YOU attempted to bring in topics you think you can actively debate, being unable to do anything with what the thread is actually about. YOU brought up the economy, YOU brought up 9/11, YOU brought up deficits and spending.

How much of that pertained to this thread? None of it.

You say you can debate? You wouldn't botch it this badly if you could.

Try again, slick.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 07:01 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;68748 wrote:




And how did this person apologize?



Plausible?! Please tell me, conservatives, what isn't plausible in reference to your smears and lies? Given the "death panels", "socialism" and such, the answer to that is not much at all.

But ho-lee SH!T when the hoax about Bush and the TANG hit... didn't that cost somebody their job. But it was so plausible...

Was it, conservatives? We all know those "fact" things never seem to slow you down.


Rush is such a cretin. It doesn't surprise me at all that he doesn't fact check anything.
0 Replies
 
thomascrosthwaite
 
  1  
Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 12:22 am
@Sabz5150,
Not only do Republicans lie but right wing preachers do the same. They lead their followers to believe that the Scopes trail was all about the truefulness of evolution and that they won . Both are lies, but they make people who do not know any better believe them. and all kinds of other crape. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
0 Replies
 
Truth Detector
 
  1  
Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 02:43 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;68790 wrote:
You still attempt to deflect with no real answer. You attempt to reframe this topic into something that you can copy-paste information to and from.

Not gonna happen.

In between all your spewing of typical conservative tripe, you have not ONCE attempted to answer the topic of this thread.


I have answered the thread topic; it is a pile of hyperbolic Librul bile plain and simple. Do I need to get out my crayons to make it more OBVIOUS?

Sabz5150;68790 wrote:
This shows a SERIOUS lack of debate ability and strength... you wouldn't need to turn this into a typical who-spends-what spat if this weren't the case.
Sabz5150;68790 wrote:
All you go on about is "our spending is okay because of 9/11" (by the by, the surplus was gone BEFORE 9/11 ever happened) and "they are spending out of control!" (although given the total costs of roughly 3.5 trillion dollars of the prev. administration, this admin hasn't even come close).

Your debate skills are hovering around your typical sixteen year old child that has found out how to twitblog the interscapes.


What irony, while going on a childish emotional whiney tirade, that you claim it would be others who are acting like children. I guess the FACTS are something you find distasteful. Based on your emotional babble and hyperbole that I see you post on this forum, I can say it is no surprise.

Sabz5150;68790 wrote:
Again, evident from the fact that NOTHING you have posted has addressed the original topic and even more so from the fact that you flatly refuse to address the topic. Most of your "facts" are easily addressed (Where did you get 1.6 trillion? Could it be the cost of the healthcare bill? Funny that). On top of that, you use the 9/11 crutch... typical conservative.


Fascinating; one of the most devastating events since the attack on Pearl Harbor and you dismiss it as a mere crutch.

I cannot say that I am shocked by your attempts to trivialize those events to support the criminally negligent spending of the current administration and their lies and distortions to demagogue their political opponents for purely hyper partisan political purposes.

Sabz5150;68790 wrote:
You want a spending spree debate? Find another thread... perhaps one where the topic is, I dunno, actually relevant to the thread. The ONLY person that brought this to the thread is YOU. YOU attempted to bring in topics you think you can actively debate, being unable to do anything with what the thread is actually about. YOU brought up the economy, YOU brought up 9/11, YOU brought up deficits and spending.


I am not on a spending debate; I staying am on the thread topic and illustrating how it farcically emotes the typical uninformed emotional pabulum of the Libruls in the Democrat Party in a vacuum of reality or the facts.

I use it to illustrate that your nonsensical emotional bile is merely an attempt to deflect from the REAL issues at hand and merely demagogue rather than be confused for intellectual debate.

How old are you? 20? Maybe you should read some history or economics 101 before you attempt to blather a forum with nonsense?

Sabz5150;68790 wrote:
You say you can debate? You wouldn't botch it this badly if you could.

Try again, slick.


As evidenced above, the only thing you have is a propensity for whiney diatribes and uniformed rants that contain little in the way of facts that could not be mistaken for anything containing thoughtful intellect.

Now run along; I have no interest in more of your whiney nonsense.
0 Replies
 
Mr Shaman
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 12:58 am
@Truth Detector,
Truth Detector;68773 wrote:
[CENTER]Right wing smear machine? REALLY?[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Yeah....right....what're the chances?[/B]

Rolling Eyes[/CENTER]
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Behold: The right-wing smear machine
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/22/2021 at 11:40:11