Rahm is Right!!!

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 09:28 pm
"You just named him: it is Rush Limbaugh. He has laid out his vision, in my view. And he said it clearly. I compliment him for that. He's been very up front and I compliment him for that. He's not hiding. He's asked for President Obama and called for President Obama to fail. That's his view. And that's what he has enunciated. And whenever a Republican criticizes him, they have to run back and apologize to him and say they were misunderstood. He is the voice and the intellectual force and energy behind the Republican Party. He has been up front about what he views and hasn't stepped back from that, which is he hopes for failure. He said it and I compliment him for his honesty. But that's their philosophy that is enunciated by Rush Limbaugh and I think that's the wrong philosophy for America."

Rahm landed an extremely tactical hit with that. He's basically made the Republicans concede that they have an AM radio talk show host as a shadow-leader. Their FauxBama(TM) is just there because... well, you can figure that one out for yourselves.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/jabba.jpg

Cheesa beee sowabhee Obama... ho, ho, ho!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 682 • Replies: 5
No top replies

NotHereForLong

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 04:42 am
@Sabz5150,
I found this amusing. It's a new commertial linking Limbaugh to the Republican Party.

YouTube - Who's the Republican Party's REAL Leader?
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 06:06 am
@NotHereForLong,
NotHereForLong;64412 wrote:
I found this amusing. It's a new commertial linking Limbaugh to the Republican Party.

YouTube - Who's the Republican Party's REAL Leader?

Wow.

Next, I'm going to make a commercial linking electricity to streetlights!
NotHereForLong

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 10:36 am
@Sabz5150,
Gallup poll of Limbaugh's popularity-

Limbaugh Well-Liked by Many, but Not All, Republicans
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:21 am
@Sabz5150,
You are watching a puppet show.

Do not pay attention to the figures on the stage. You must be able to pull the curtain back, and see who controls what others see on stage.

You are aware of who this individual is? Son of an Israeli terrorist. His father was a member of Irgun, which promoted the slaughter of Palestinains because they're not Jewish. Rahm Emanuel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How comfy it must be to have the president's ear on matters concerning policies in the Middle East.

Like father like son. And hell to pay for it someday too.

We are being lead to war because of Israel. And their zionist leadership.

I say cut the cord, and kick AIPAC out of the country. The ADL can have their own island too somewhere else. Zionazis need to be purged from our govenment.

Get out! You're not American enough to matter.

x
0 Replies

NotHereForLong

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 12:07 am
@Sabz5150,
I've read in editorials that Limbaugh's approval rating with ppl under 40 is 11%. It seems like an unbelievably low number and i can't find a poll to confirm it.
0 Replies