Rising oil prices bring jobs back home

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:13 am
Oil Price Fallout: Jobs Coming Home?

I think this whole mess will finally put us back on track.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 793 • Replies: 10
No top replies

briansol

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 02:48 pm
@Sabz5150,
hrm...

but then what happens to china when they aren't selling any sweat-shop parts any more?

WWIII ?
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:03 pm
@briansol,
briansol;58083 wrote:
hrm...

but then what happens to china when they aren't selling any sweat-shop parts any more?

WWIII ?

Not my problem. China will adapt, they will change to meet their needs. If not, we'll make sure to write something nice in the history books.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:41 am
@Sabz5150,
Try writing something nice on the bombs we will be sending to the battle field. Funny, you say not your problem. You have little to no concern for those who will have to fight for your attitude. How many soldiers you willing to send to rectify the situation?
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:48 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58092 wrote:
Try writing something nice on the bombs we will be sending to the battle field. Funny, you say not your problem. You have little to no concern for those who will have to fight for your attitude. How many soldiers you willing to send to rectify the situation?

What situation? Just like a good religious zealot, you think of killing and nothing else. That's what got us into this problem that we're trying to rectify now.

So what if we import less from China. I don't think they will be hurt much. They're a grown up country, they can handle themselves.

Do you have a problem with more jobs in America?
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:15 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58092 wrote:

How does work coming home for you guys mean that people will die on the battlefield? That really is an odd take on this topic.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 05:54 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;58117 wrote:
How does work coming home for you guys mean that people will die on the battlefield? That really is an odd take on this topic.

Again, this is religious zealotry speaking... these type of jumps are commonplace. Anything to sell the need to expand and convert, regardless of the lives lost.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 06:38 am
@Sabz5150,
LOL, where's your liberal compassion for the plight of the chinese, there finally coming out into the world and you want them back in the stone age. What's your answer, "not my problem" even when you create the problem? Can it lead to a fight, damn straight. Your answer, we will write something nice about them. There answer, send half of there troops over to south korea, tiawan. That will scare japan who doesn't have an offensive military, wonder who gets the hand off, no not us. I can see the possibility's of your words, even call you a zealot and the word would fit fine, in my opinion of course.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 06:53 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58163 wrote:
LOL, where's your liberal compassion for the plight of the chinese

Liberal... what?

Quote:
there finally coming out into the world and you want them back in the stone age.

When was this EVER said by ANYONE in this thread? You are now officially pulling things out of your ass.

Quote:
What's your answer, "not my problem" even when you create the problem?

You know what the "problem" is? The fact that we owe the Chinese more money than we can count. That's the problem.

Quote:
Can it lead to a fight, damn straight.

Explain.

Quote:
Your answer, we will write something nice about them.

If they don't adapt to change, they will fail. As all fallen governments have.

Quote:
There answer, send half of there troops over to south korea, tiawan. That will scare japan who doesn't have an offensive military, wonder who gets the hand off, no not us.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let me get this straight... China will invade Taiwan and SK, scaring Japan... because we bring jobs back to America? Damn you are stretching it!

Quote:
I can see the possibility's of your words, even call you a zealot and the word would fit fine, in my opinion of course.

Really? Explain.

Pulling things outta your ass STILL.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 08:46 pm
@Sabz5150,
Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?:wtf:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 10:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58255 wrote:
Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?:wtf:

have you? we know your past pino, you cannot elude us.
0 Replies