• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 878 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 02:57 pm
@Sabz5150,
everybody knows there's only 4 ten's in a deck.....geeesh!
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:06 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57947 wrote:

I know... Mickey should have been the Joker.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 11:37 pm
@Sabz5150,
YouTube - John McCain's Keating Five Problem In 97 Seconds

Listen CLOSELY.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 07:10 am
@Sabz5150,
In apparent response to McCain and Palin's attempts to attack Obama on a personal level including, as Palin put it, palling around with terrorists (this has been debunked BTW), a thirteen minute documentary concerning the Keating scandal and McCain's involvement has been released.

Keating Economics

My comment: If you wanna play that game McCain, we can play that game. Also of note is the Troopergate findings will be released soon even in spite of the constant attempts by the GOP and McCain campaign to block it.

Chickens... they comin' home to roost!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 07:16 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60841 wrote:

Chickens... they comin' home to roost!

i've heard that phrase before, what does it mean?
Numpty

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 11:04 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60844 wrote:

You gonna be knee deep in Chicken Sh!t
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 11:45 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60844 wrote:

It means your actions are about to catch up with you.
Numpty

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:58 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60857 wrote:
It means your actions are about to catch up with you.

Well that's what I said Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:54 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57947 wrote:

Not when your a democrat, LOL!
Quote:
(this has been debunked BTW)
Where?
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:57 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60893 wrote:
Where?

Did Obama have anything to do with the Weathermen?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 09:12 am
@Sabz5150,
No one gives a rat's butt about the Keating 5 or Obama's ties to Chicago's crooks. The voters want to know who's going to fix the economy and what procedural steps they will take to accomplish a turn around. The rest is just distraction.
Sabz5150

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 09:34 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61016 wrote:
No one gives a rat's butt about the Keating 5 or Obama's ties to Chicago's crooks. The voters want to know who's going to fix the economy and what procedural steps they will take to accomplish a turn around. The rest is just distraction.

Well the simple fact that the Keating scandal deals with... (gasp) the government bailout of a savings and loan company and the corruption in Washington leading to said bailout... makes it a bit more relevant than what a guy did while Obama was eight.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:26 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;61050 wrote:
Well the simple fact that the Keating scandal deals with... (gasp) the government bailout of a savings and loan company and the corruption in Washington leading to said bailout... makes it a bit more relevant than what a guy did while Obama was eight.

Would you associate with a person that bombed the Pentagon and then, following 9/11, said that he wished he had done more (damage)..? Then, later announced your candidacy in his home..?

Honestly, yes or no.

You appear to be a fine and learned man. I cannot see you positioning yourself with a character like that.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:43 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61016 wrote:

The republicans are behind in the polls and have spent the last week just attacking obama,they don't seem to think its a distraction,that is now their main offence in this election campaign,another swiftboat !
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 03:57 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;61062 wrote:
The republicans are behind in the polls and have spent the last week just attacking obama,they don't seem to think its a distraction,that is now their main offence in this election campaign,another swiftboat !

I do not care what either side says. Just lower my taxes and protect my borders.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 04:36 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61058 wrote:
Would you associate with a person that bombed the Pentagon and then, following 9/11, said that he wished he had done more (damage)..? Then, later announced your candidacy in his home..?

Honestly, yes or no.

i think that is an unfair question because it is taking the statement out of context.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 04:42 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;61087 wrote:
i think that is an unfair question because it is taking the statement out of context.

A simple yes or no.

For me, the answer is NO. I submit that if you were honest, you would also say no. Unless you find some allure in associating with a domestic terrorist. I think you are a man of character, though somewhat misdirected at times.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 09:03 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61058 wrote:

Honestly, yes or no.

You appear to be a fine and learned man. I cannot see you positioning yourself with a character like that.

Nice try.

As Drnasanchez loves to point out, "Any convictions?" None? Really? Strange.

And about this "association", Did Obama have anything to do with the acts of the Weathermen? Any at all? What could an eight year old do?

And what's their connection now?

Woods Fund Chicago - Giving Voice to Less-Advantaged People & Communities

"Woods Fund of Chicago is a grantmaking foundation whose goal is to increase opportunities for less-advantaged people and communities in the metropolitan area, including the opportunity to shape decisions affecting them."

Staff & Board Directory

Look at that... "William C. Ayers - Distinguished Professor of Education, University of Illinois at Chicago"

So there's your Obama-Ayers connection. That, and a $200 donation. Whoop-de-friggin-do. They're not plotting a revolution or trying to bomb a building.

You get your panties in a knot over this, but you don't object to hanging around a man whose wife sent money to the people planning to fly planes into buildings.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 07:16 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;61090 wrote:
A simple yes or no.

For me, the answer is NO. I submit that if you were honest, you would also say no. Unless you find some allure in associating with a domestic terrorist. I think you are a man of character, though somewhat misdirected at times.

the answer would be no.
0 Replies