Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 957 • Replies: 11
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 09:42 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;47287 wrote:
U.S. report: Iran stopped nuclear weapons work in 2003 - CNN.com

So much for that. Time for some neocon damage control :rollinglaugh:

Have you ever read the book "Neo-conned"? I think you would enjoy it, I did. The very first chapters is Jude Wanniski dismantling (quite effectively) almost every reason the Decider vomited on the American public to go into Iraq.
RedOct

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 08:47 am
@92b16vx,
I've been saying that there has to have been some secret agreement reached between the two for violence to have reduced so significantly in Iraq. It has nothing to do with new intel, and if anything, goes to show how custom-made these intel reports are.

For the time being their only concern is to show progess on Iraq, as required by the mid 2007 War Funding Law. I think the US wants to take care of a few things on the domestic front first, but will eventually return to the same rhetoric, unless the deal is similar to that made with Libya.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 11:18 am
@RedOct,
i watched a bit of the bush news conference,what an embarrassment he is,the guy hasn't got a f**king clue,i wonder what the right-wing neo-cons will say now ? the story about the iranian revolutionary guard general,who has defected and told the US "all about" the nasty nukes iran has,and how its planning to attack the US :wtf:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 07:30 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47332 wrote:
i watched a bit of the bush news conference,what an embarrassment he is,the guy hasn't got a f**king clue,i wonder what the right-wing neo-cons will say now ? the story about the iranian revolutionary guard general,who has defected and told the US "all about" the nasty nukes iran has,and how its planning to attack the US :wtf:

I saw and heard your man Brown stutter horribly during an interfere with a US correspond shortly after Brown took office. Yeah....he stuttered and looked nervous as heck -- your dude. Yeah...your dude with a working class accent. :headbang:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 10:30 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47358 wrote:
I saw and heard your man Brown stutter horribly during an interfere with a US correspond shortly after Brown took office. Yeah....he stuttered and looked nervous as heck -- your dude. Yeah...your dude with a working class accent. :headbang:

LOL are you trying to compare brown with bush lol Nukalear Very Happy
92b16vx

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:51 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47427 wrote:

It's called deflecting. His boy looks like the complete imbecile we know he is, and he is trying to deflect it to someone else. I've been watching this go on, on a few boards the last few days, it's hilarious watching the neocons floundering like fish on land.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 03:19 pm
There ya go!! Seem to remember posting somewhere that Iran wasn't the threat ole Bush and his cronnies were making out and that I would not swallow the bullsh!t they were peddling.

Seems I have been vindicated.

Happy times ahead?!?!?!

Only when Bush and Brown leave office
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 06:59 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47427 wrote:

Hey....he stuttered on 'Al Qaeda' and embarrased himself. He looked nervous and sounded dumb. Sorry. He's your guy, and so far, he hasn't accomplished squat. Lemme guess.......that too is Bush's fault.:no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 07:00 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;47614 wrote:
There ya go!! Seem to remember posting somewhere that Iran wasn't the threat ole Bush and his cronnies were making out and that I would not swallow the bullsh!t they were peddling.

Seems I have been vindicated.

Happy times ahead?!?!?!

Only when Bush and Brown leave office

I'm telling you.......Iran is up to no good. Don't be foolish.:cussing:
92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 07:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47844 wrote:
I'm telling you.......Iran is up to no good. Don't be foolish.:cussing:

It really doesn't matter if you do not approve of their society, or beliefs, unless you can prove they are an imminent threat to somebody, there's no reason to do anything to them.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 07:19 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;47850 wrote:
It really doesn't matter if you do not approve of their society, or beliefs, unless you can prove they are an imminent threat to somebody, there's no reason to do anything to them.

B52s are the best reason for any patriot to join the USAF. B52s and their beautiful bombs. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
0 Replies