Remember oh, a year ago, when the Right was screaming "voter fraud"?

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:24 pm
Owner of registration company pleads guilty to voter fraud | L.A. Now | Los Angeles Times

The owner of a voter-registration company pleaded guilty Tuesday to voter-registration fraud, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office.

Laguna Beach resident Mark Jacoby, who collects signatures for petition drives, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and was sentenced to three years' probation and 30 days of service with the California Department of Transportation.

Jacoby, owner of Young Political Majors, registered to vote at Los Angeles addresses that were not his own. State law requires petition circulators to be qualified voters. Jacoby will also be required to show proof he is registered at his correct address.

For those not seeing the irony, Jacoby and YPM were hired by the California GOP to head up their voter registration drive during the 2008 election.

B-B-B-But ACORN!!!!!! b-b-b-but DURAN DURAN!!!! :rollinglaugh:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,971 • Replies: 21
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 03:22 am
@Sabz5150,
What will O'Reilly and Hannity have to say about this Smile
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 03:38 am
@Sabz5150,
While there is irony in this, Its not exactly a fair comparison. This YPM issue looks to be localized to areas of Southern California while the issues of voter fraud and Acorn are on a national scale.

More Acorn Voter Fraud Comes to Light - WSJ.com
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 04:06 am
@Grouch,
Grouch;65616 wrote:
While there is irony in this, Its not exactly a fair comparison. This YPM issue looks to be localized to areas of Southern California while the issues of voter fraud and Acorn are on a national scale.

The problem with crying voter fraud with ACORN is that what they are being accused of, they MUST do by law. If I submit "Hokey Dokey the Lizardman" on a voter reg. form, they have to submit it. They can mark it suspect, but they are legally required to submit every single card they receive.

Why? Duran Duran. How many Goopers latched on to the "voter fraud" of a registration with the name Duran Duran? Did I mention that Duran Duran is in fact a registered voter, a US citizen, and has been for a while?

That right there is why the GOP themselves finally backed off. They were forced to. A false positive destroyed the entire thing. Literally, they were told "Back off" by their constituents once it dropped that they were attacking legally registered voters.

THIS is a person who blatantly (he pleaded guilty) committed a fraudulent act. He intentionally broke the law with intent to defraud the system. Moreso, he isn't some kid trying to lazy himself to a few bucks by filling in cards... this guy owned the place. This is fraud at the TOP of the ladder.

ACORN has not been found guilty of a SINGLE incident of voter fraud. Not a one. If you think there are, please show me the court dockets and trial.
Grouch

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 04:18 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65617 wrote:
The problem with crying voter fraud with ACORN is that what they are being accused of, they MUST do by law. If I submit "Hokey Dokey the Lizardman" on a voter reg. form, they have to submit it. They can mark it suspect, but they are legally required to submit every single card they receive.

Why? Duran Duran. How many Goopers latched on to the "voter fraud" of a registration with the name Duran Duran? Did I mention that Duran Duran is in fact a registered voter, a US citizen, and has been for a while?

That right there is why the GOP themselves finally backed off. They were forced to. A false positive destroyed the entire thing.

THIS is a person who blatantly (he pleaded guilty) committed a fraudulent act. He intentionally broke the law with intent to defraud the system.

ACORN has not been found guilty of a SINGLE incident of voter fraud. Not a one. If you think there are, please show me the court dockets and trial.

You didn't read the link...

On Thursday, prosecutors in Pittsburgh, Pa., also charged seven Acorn employees with filing hundreds of fraudulent voter registrations before last year's general election.

Acorn spokesman Scott Levenson calls the Nevada criminal complaint "political grandstanding" and says that any problems were the actions of an unnamed "bad employee." But Catherine Cortez Masto, Nevada's Democratic Attorney General, told the Las Vegas Sun that Acorn itself is named in the criminal complaint. She says that Acorn's training manuals "clearly detail, condone and . . . require illegal acts," such as requiring its workers to meet strict voter-registration targets to keep their jobs.

Elsewhere, Washington state prosecutors fined Acorn $25,000 after several employees were convicted of voter registration fraud in 2007. The group signed a consent decree with King County (Seattle), requiring it to beef up its oversight or face criminal prosecution. In the 2008 election, Acorn's practices led to investigations, some ongoing, in 14 other states.

Looks like there are a current criminal charges and complaints against their members, and courts have already found members guilty of fraud.

Don't let your blind hate for everything republican also blind you to the reality that your side plays just as dirty.
Grouch

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 04:22 am
@Sabz5150,
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/mow/news2007/franklin.ple.htm

ACORN EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO ELECTION FRAUD
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 04:24 am
@Grouch,
Grouch;65618 wrote:
You didn't read the link...

On Thursday, prosecutors in Pittsburgh, Pa., also charged seven Acorn employees with filing hundreds of fraudulent voter registrations before last year's general election.

Essentially the kids that earn a few bucks for every form they submit.

Quote:
Acorn spokesman Scott Levenson calls the Nevada criminal complaint "political grandstanding" and says that any problems were the actions of an unnamed "bad employee." But Catherine Cortez Masto, Nevada's Democratic Attorney General, told the Las Vegas Sun that Acorn itself is named in the criminal complaint. She says that Acorn's training manuals "clearly detail, condone and . . . require illegal acts," such as requiring its workers to meet strict voter-registration targets to keep their jobs.

And what is listed as the illegal act, requiring a certain number of cards, does not pertain to the act of committing fraud. That is not the illegal in the ACORN manual. Sure, slap em for bad employee practice, but that aint voter fraud.

Quote:
Elsewhere, Washington state prosecutors fined Acorn $25,000 after several employees were convicted of voter registration fraud in 2007. The group signed a consent decree with King County (Seattle), requiring it to beef up its oversight or face criminal prosecution. In the 2008 election, Acorn's practices led to investigations, some ongoing, in 14 other states.

Again, is this fraud with the intent of skewing an election, or the temps trying to cheat a few bucks?

Quote:
Looks like there are a current criminal charges and complaints against their members, and courts have already found members guilty of fraud.

Don't let your blind hate for everything republican also blind you to the reality that your side plays just as dirty.

So you equate fraud by a temp worker to fraud by the owner of a voter registration group?

Your fraud is at the top of the tree, the big men in charge... the ones who have more to gain than meeting their knock-knock quota.
Grouch

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 04:31 am
@Sabz5150,
Don't be mad that Acorn has been found guilty of voter fraud and you didn't know it.

Your claim was wrong, admit it and move on.
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 04:34 am
@Sabz5150,
Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

A quick google found this, pretty interesting at least. Though possibly not out of the ordinary for a national firm. Though it sure might be unless a similar example can be found.
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 04:36 am
@Sabz5150,
It would also seem that none of the people being charged and pleading guilty are "kids", but grown adults 30-50 knowing exactly what they are doing.
g-man

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:23 pm
@Grouch,
Acorn is a massive organization that receives federal funding and blatantly deceives as standard procedure. The feds are now going to fund a second organization that I can't remember the name of at this moment. But it is devoted to liberal causes.
These organizations should not exist being funded by any party or government. "Anyone" practicing deceit should be prosecuted and punished.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 08:14 pm
@Grouch,
Grouch;65623 wrote:
It would also seem that none of the people being charged and pleading guilty are "kids", but grown adults 30-50 knowing exactly what they are doing.

Really? These people know how to defraud an election?

So you're telling me that the only thing that I have to do in order to swing a vote is to fill out a reg card with "Bugs Bunny"?

Excuse me... :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Alright, back to the lesson at hand.

Watch closely, you may learn a thing or six.

In order to defraud an election in this manner, you have to not only fill out this form, but you must have a valid ID, SSN and home address. That means unless Bugs Bunny brings his cottontail rear up to the booth and presents a legal ID (he is a first time voter, this is required by law) which contains BOTH a legal SSN attached to Bugs along with his legal home address (yes, they do check this stuff), that registration card means squat.

This process, in order to defraud an election, must happen (in its entirety) several million times.

Do you have ANY evidence that (a)this process happened on the scale you claim, or (b)that the false cards were intended to defraud an election? Motive is a HUGE part of a case.

ACORN is just sour grapes from the conservatives who try to convince themselves that the world works how they think it does. Your complete lack of knowledge pertaining to how the election mechanism of this country works is a shining example of this. If it were anywhere near as easy as you try to claim, *I* would be president.

Now let's go back to our friend, the topic of this thread.

Here you have a person that didn't just file a false registration form, this is a person who received a fraudulent voter card. This means that he in fact defrauded the system. To add the icing to the cake, he intentionally did this with the single purpose of defrauding the system.

So let's compare and contrast:

ACORN: Temp agents write "Dallas Cowboys" and "Bugs Bunny" on reg cards in order to meet their (borderline unethical) quotas on their minimum wage pay.

YPM: The owner of a registration group fills out a false registration card FOR HIMSELF. A card which he intended to use (why else make your own fake ID?). This is not a 5.75 an hour guy... this is the owner of the group.

See the difference? Making a false card named "Kukubu the LizardDude" to appease the bean counters is very different than making a false card with my legal name upon it. One cannot be used... the other can.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 08:16 pm
@g-man,
g-man;65626 wrote:
Acorn is a massive organization that receives federal funding and blatantly deceives as standard procedure. The feds are now going to fund a second organization that I can't remember the name of at this moment. But it is devoted to liberal causes.
These organizations should not exist being funded by any party or government. "Anyone" practicing deceit should be prosecuted and punished.

Including YPM? They pleaded guilty.

Funny how the word anyone requires quotes.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:50 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65644 wrote:

So you're telling me that the only thing that I have to do in order to swing a vote is to fill out a reg card with "Bugs Bunny"?................................./QUOTE]

I don't care if they can or not effect elections. Honestly or otherwise. They should not be funded by Tax payers or political parties.

I'm sure if the Republicans could prove the accusations there would be lots o libs sitting in jail.
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 11:03 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65644 wrote:

So you're telling me that the only thing that I have to do in order to swing a vote is to fill out a reg card with "Bugs Bunny"?

Excuse me... :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:
Sabz5150;65644 wrote:
Alright, back to the lesson at hand.

Watch closely, you may learn a thing or six.

In order to defraud an election in this manner, you have to not only fill out this form, but you must have a valid ID, SSN and home address. That means unless Bugs Bunny brings his cottontail rear up to the booth and presents a legal ID (he is a first time voter, this is required by law) which contains BOTH a legal SSN attached to Bugs along with his legal home address (yes, they do check this stuff), that registration card means squat.

This process, in order to defraud an election, must happen (in its entirety) several million times.

Do you have ANY evidence that (a)this process happened on the scale you claim, or (b)that the false cards were intended to defraud an election? Motive is a HUGE part of a case.

On Monday, Nevada officials charged Acorn, its regional director and its Las Vegas field director with submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registration forms last year. Larry Lomax, the registrar of voters in Las Vegas, says he believes 48% of Acorn's forms "are clearly fraudulent." On Thursday, prosecutors in Pittsburgh, Pa., also charged seven Acorn employees with filing hundreds of fraudulent voter registrations before last year's general election.

Sabz5150;65644 wrote:
ACORN is just sour grapes from the conservatives who try to convince themselves that the world works how they think it does. Your complete lack of knowledge pertaining to how the election mechanism of this country works is a shining example of this. If it were anywhere near as easy as you try to claim, *I* would be president.
Sabz5150;65644 wrote:
Now let's go back to our friend, the topic of this thread.

Here you have a person that didn't just file a false registration form, this is a person who received a fraudulent voter card. This means that he in fact defrauded the system. To add the icing to the cake, he intentionally did this with the single purpose of defrauding the system.
Sabz5150;65644 wrote:
So let's compare and contrast:

ACORN: Temp agents write "Dallas Cowboys" and "Bugs Bunny" on reg cards in order to meet their (borderline unethical) quotas on their minimum wage pay.

YPM: The owner of a registration group fills out a false registration card FOR HIMSELF. A card which he intended to use (why else make your own fake ID?). This is not a 5.75 an hour guy... this is the owner of the group.

See the difference? Making a false card named "Kukubu the LizardDude" to appease the bean counters is very different than making a false card with my legal name upon it. One cannot be used... the other can.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 09:13 pm
@Grouch,
Grouch;65737 wrote:

On Monday, Nevada officials charged Acorn, its regional director and its Las Vegas field director with submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registration forms last year. Larry Lomax, the registrar of voters in Las Vegas, says he believes 48% of Acorn's forms "are clearly fraudulent." On Thursday, prosecutors in Pittsburgh, Pa., also charged seven Acorn employees with filing hundreds of fraudulent voter registrations before last year's general election.

Your entire argument is based around making mountains from molehills and a molehill out of one hell of a mountain.

Let's take a few examples from your quote up here, shall we?

...ACORN is a national company founded by leftist with no other motive than to propagate their the liberal/democratic agenda.

And YPM was totally unbiased? Right. Sure. Oceanfront property. Arizona.

You eat yourself here. Its all about the big, bad lefties... gotta stop that agenda! However the guys that pull on the other side of the rope...

...an isolated group under the lead of a single person.

Like Tiller's murder? Like the Holocaust Museum? Like the Minutemen? All "isolated groups" and "single person"s. Lone wolves.

That piece of conservative tripe has come and gone.

Now, let's further dissect your argument. Starting with the difference in claims and actual criminal acts.

Watch closely. Emphasis mine.

On February 10, 2005, Nonaresa Montgomery, a paid worker who ran Operation Big Vote during the run-up to the 2001 mayoral primary, was found guilty of vote fraud. Montgomery hired about 30 workers to do fraudulent voter-registration canvassing. Instead of knocking on doors, the volunteers sat at a St. Louis fast food restaurant and wrote out names and information from an outdated voter list. About 1,500 fraudulent voter registration cardsregistration cards. They were all turned in by ACORN volunteers.

In November 2006, 20,000 to 35,000 questionable voter registration formsbogus voter registrations.

CViews, you get the point I am making. YOU get the point I am making. All your yammering is entirely about registration cards filled in with bogus material.

Guess what, Grouchie... ACORN **MUST, BY LAW** SUBMIT THESE CARDS REGARDLESS OF WHO MADE THEM, WHAT IS ON THEM, OR WHERE THEY CAME FROM. If I get employed by ACORN (or ANY other voter registration drive), any card I fill out or have filled out and subsequently submit to them, they are required by federal law to submit to the government.

What separates the wheat from the chaff is that the data submitted must match up to government records before you can get a voter card. Secondly, first time voters must present proper ID that matches that registration card when they want to walk into the booth. "Dallas Cowboys" won't be voting because there is no such person. "Duran Duran" will, however, because he is a registered citizen with proper ID.

You're whining over something that ACORN is forced to do. For some homework, I want you to bring up a list of illegally registered voters. Show me a voter card for "Dallas Cowboys" or "Ruth Chris"... some actual meat to this argument of yours. Not a registration card, an actual voter card. Show me where this has resulted in fraudulent votes or actual illegally registered voters.

I can show you one: the owner of YPM.

That's the difference you seem to "LA LA LA LA LA!!!" away so much. ACORN's peon temps filled out fake reg cards to meet their quota. That much you are absolutely correct about. What you miss is that ACORN not one single time illegally registered a voter.

YPM's head was illegally registered.

ILLEGALLY REGISTERED

He didn't make a bunch of fake cards, he didn't get coached, what he did was successfully (through his group) illegally register himself to vote[/i].

Translation: He pushed his bogus registration card all the way through. He overrode the legal requirement to flag questionable cards (ACORN did this and you make the above sensation about it) and committed fraud. Had he not been caught, he'd have committed election fraud.

YOU are wrong. Completely wrong. You don't even understand the concepts behind the voting system or how it works. If you did, you'd realize that you're screaming about nothing. Not one illegal vote was cast through ANY of the forms from ACORN. Not a one. Not one fraudulent voter was fully registered through ANY forms from ACORN. You can cry and whine about all the fake cards that they submitted to the gov't, but you fail to understand that ACORN was legally bound to do that.

You seriously need to take off the conservative blinders. Your talking points are all easy to spot... old and tired and honestly, a tad annoying.
Grouch

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 12:41 am
@Sabz5150,
OH MY ******* GOD! Really dude, get the **** over it. You're just acting like a hurt little kid. You don't make an argument you just stomp your feet and cross your arms.

In short because I know long posts are hard to follow.

1) I never excused YPM of any wrong doing
2) That one instance of a rightwing group being convicted of a single instance of voter fraud...in registering himself at an address he no longer lives at. (all other accusations have been no difference than what ACORN has been convicted of doing, ie turning in false cards which would not be illegible to vote.
3) I pointed out that ACORN has been in far greater number of legal scandals and trouble.
4) When you made the claim that no member of ACORN has been found guilty of voter fraud I proved you wrong over and over and over.
5) You lied, or had no idea what you were talking about.

In long because its more fun this way.

I never excused this rightwing voter group for what they did (which for some retarded reason only you can answer you think I did), I simply said that ACORN employees and managers have been convicted of voter fraud also and on a larger scale.

[SIZE="5"]YOU LIED AND SAID NO ONE FROM ACORN HAS EVER BEEN CONVICTED VOTER FRAUD. BE A MAN, SUCK IT UP, AND ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG. THAT'S IT, GROW UP. [/SIZE]

But yeah, you'll ignore everything that hurt your argument. Just like you ignored....

On February 10, 2005, Nonaresa Montgomery, a paid worker who ran Operation Big Vote during the run-up to the 2001 mayoral primary, was found guilty of vote fraud. Montgomery hired about 30 workers to do fraudulent voter-registration canvassing. Instead of knocking on doors, the volunteers sat at a St. Louis fast food restaurant and wrote out names and information from an outdated voter list. About 1,500 fraudulent voter registration cards were turned in.

You'll highlight "voter registration cards" yet you ignore the context of what and how they did it.

You are incapable of actually making a counter argument, you make a lot of busy posts with a lot sarcastic "no you're wrong", but you completely lack substance.

What you are trying to say is that ACORN employees have been illegally arrested, and convicted of doing their job. Now now now you and I both know that, that isn't true and no one with an once of intelligence is saying that...but you.

When you decide to be honest about things feel free to post again. Because for now, your just a laughing stock of debate, quickly approaching that of our creationist comedians.

In short because I know long posts are hard to follow.

2) That one instance of a rightwing group being convicted of a single instance of voter fraud...in registering himself at an address he no longer lives at. (all other accusations have been no difference than what ACORN has been convicted of doing, ie turning in false cards which would not be illegible to vote.
3) I pointed out that ACORN has been in far greater number of legal scandals and trouble.
4) When you made the claim that no member of ACORN has been found guilty of voter fraud I proved you wrong over and over and over.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:07 pm
@Grouch,
Grouch;65751 wrote:
OH MY ***ING GOD! Really dude, get the *** over it. You're just acting like a hurt little kid. You don't make an argument you just stomp your feet and cross your arms.

As do you.

Quote:

Bull****. You used the "lone wolf" argument.

Quote:

Bull****. He went FURTHER than the ACORN kids... he registered himself illegally and received the ability to vote illegally.

Quote:

Bull****. If so, they'd be gone. If they actively supported fraud, they'd be eliminated quicker than you could think.

Quote:

Bullshit. I said ACORN had not been found guilty.

Yours Truly wrote:
ACORN has not been found guilty of a SINGLE incident of voter fraud.

Nice conservative bait and switch. Didn't work.

Quote:

Says the one who has no idea how the system works.

Quote:
In long because its more fun this way.

I never excused this rightwing voter group for what they did (which for some retarded reason only you can answer you think I did), I simply said that ACORN employees and managers have been convicted of voter fraud also and on a larger scale.

Again, lone wolf argument. Distance yourself from the scandal. Its called "damage control". It's also been happening all the time since you guys started killing people.

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]YOU LIED AND SAID NO ONE FROM ACORN HAS EVER BEEN CONVICTED VOTER FRAUD. BE A MAN, SUCK IT UP, AND ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG. THAT'S IT, GROW UP. [/SIZE]

Me again! wrote:

Show me where ACORN the group (not their peon knock knock kids) has been found guilty of fraud. The group has had no legal issues. They are within the law.

It is YOU who are lying by stuffing words into others' mouths to make your own flawed point.

Quote:
But yeah, you'll ignore everything that hurt your argument. Just like you ignored....

On February 10, 2005, Nonaresa Montgomery, a paid worker who ran Operation Big Vote during the run-up to the 2001 mayoral primary, was found guilty of vote fraud. Montgomery hired about 30 workers to do fraudulent voter-registration canvassing. Instead of knocking on doors, the volunteers sat at a St. Louis fast food restaurant and wrote out names and information from an outdated voter list. About 1,500 fraudulent voter registration cards were turned in.

You'll highlight "voter registration cards" yet you ignore the context of what and how they did it.

They filled out fake names. This will not get a vote.

They made fake cards. This will not get a vote.

I challenge you publicly to show me otherwise.

Quote:
You are incapable of actually making a counter argument, you make a lot of busy posts with a lot sarcastic "no you're wrong", but you completely lack substance.

You don't know what you speak of. You don't know how the system even works from the beginning, and you try to sensationalize things.

Let's ask this: How often do these fake cards happen? ALL THE TIME. This go-round, the Goopers wanted a story. You fell for it. Hook, line, sinker.

Congrats.

Quote:
What you are trying to say is that ACORN employees have been illegally arrested, and convicted of doing their job. Now now now you and I both know that, that isn't true and no one with an once of intelligence is saying that...but you.

I said...

Sabz again wrote:

Again, stop twisting words to fit your argument. It is annoying.

Quote:
When you decide to be honest about things feel free to post again. Because for now, your just a laughing stock of debate, quickly approaching that of our creationist comedians.

Sorry, kid... it's you who is claiming I said things I never did.

Again, I publicly challenge you right here and right now to show me where ACORN the organization has taken the fall for any voter OR election fraud. You can point out kids filling out fake forms all day, but not once can you show where this has resulted in a stuffed ballot box.

YPM almost did. Oh, but that's a LONE WOLF.
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 01:41 am
@Sabz5150,
Jesus you're pathetic.

So you claim I'm twisting words when in my first post I admit that what this YPM group did was illegal and wrong.

You're being a little coward bigot, since your entire claim against YPM is about their OWNER registering HIMSELF to vote. (not to get him multiple votes btw) As a cooperation there has been no judgment against them. Just a single judgment against him personally.

In the case of Nonaresa Montgomery, you continue to lie about what happened even though the information is right in front of you. They used REAL INFORMATION, to register REAL PEOPLE, ILLEGALLY, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. You are lying when you say they used fake names and their voting cards would not have been usable.

STOP LAYING YOU COWARD. ITS PATHETIC, GROW UP YOU CHILD.

lol and yes, YPM almost stuffed the ballot box...with one vote, in one district...give it up you over exaggerating idiot.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 08:30 pm
@Grouch,
Grouch;65810 wrote:
Jesus you're pathetic.

So you claim I'm twisting words when in my first post I admit that what this YPM group did was illegal and wrong.

No. What you did do was attempt to lighten the load with...

You, a few posts back wrote:
Right, an isolated group under the lead of a single person.

This is typical conservative tactic. Attempt to make what happened look ho-hum by calling it an isolated incident while slowly backing away in hopes that the red mist this guy turns into doesn't get all over your clothing.

The "lone wolf" argument. See: Tiller, George.

I've had you guys' playbook for years.

Quote:
You're being a little coward bigot, since your entire claim against YPM is about their OWNER registering HIMSELF to vote. (not to get him multiple votes btw) As a cooperation there has been no judgment against them. Just a single judgment against him personally.

Not to get him multiple votes?

So why would you intentionally register yourself at an incorrect address (one which, coincidentally, you'd have proper ID for)? Remember, this guy pleaded guilty to the charge. You don't plead guilty to something you didn't intentionally do. (You did RTFA, correct?)

I would have expected the owner of a voter registration organization to know that...

(a) What he did was illegal in the fact that he was registered at an address he did not live at during that time, and...

(b) That ALL people responsible for collecting voter registration must be, by California law, legally registered to vote which includes himself.

C'mon... he's the owner of this organization, you cannot tell me he did not know that what he did was illegal. That's completely idiotic... how did he get and hold that job without even such basic knowledge?

You have two choices: malice or stupidity. Somebody at the top rung of the ladder isn't stupid...

Quote:
In the case of Nonaresa Montgomery, you continue to lie about what happened even though the information is right in front of you. They used REAL INFORMATION, to register REAL PEOPLE, ILLEGALLY, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. You are lying when you say they used fake names and their voting cards would not have been usable.

You again show that you are completely unaware of how the system works. AT ALL.

Let's say I register you. Yeah, I can do that online I do believe. Wanna try it?

What will happen is this: Nothing.

If I register you, even at my home address (or hell, my previous address), I still can't use it to get a vote. At this address, in this state, with your name and info, I would require proper ID to even enter the booth. See, that's what goes ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM over your head... I'd have to commit many felonies to gain one single vote, chief amongst them would be identity theft. That would require me to either pass the gauntlet called the DMV (again, a felony), or own a printer capable of creating licenses with their respective holograms and barcodes/RFID intact (yet another felony).

If I register you at your current address, all the information goes to your house, where you can complete the forms or say "Hey, somebody's messing with me!" and sic the cops on whoever received the registration form (they keep track of that you know).

Quote:
STOP LAYING YOU COWARD. ITS PATHETIC, GROW UP YOU CHILD.

Stop thinking you know what you don't.

You're trying to turn fake registration forms into this vast left-wing conspiracy in an attempt to make the election seem fraudulent because your guy lost. You have not shown ONCE where ACORN the organization was responsible for illegally cast votes. Hell, you can't even show where one of these fake forms resulted in an illegally cast vote. You can't because they didn't.

However those blinders are bolted to your skull, and you'll gladly suck down anything that makes your political worldview fit. Even if it's wrong.

And it is.

Quote:
lol and yes, YPM almost stuffed the ballot box...with one vote, in one district...give it up you over exaggerating idiot.

That is not voter fraud. THAT is election fraud. Totally different beast. One is a misdemeanor... the other borders on treason.

One question remains though... how did all the fake registration forms filled out by the ACORN kids get nabbed, yet YPM's passed through the ENTIRE gamut untouched and unnoticed?

It's good to be the king Wink

**Once again, I challenge you before this board to show me where these forms resulted in election fraud. Pick up the gauntlet or shut up.**