To any brits

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 10:47 am
You lost, July 4th 1776 our independence.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 926 • Replies: 12
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 04:51 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58220 wrote:
You lost, July 4th 1776 our independence.

Good for you,i hate imperialism ! i wish the US would take note and stay out of other countries affairs,they seem to have taken over where the Brits left off,numerous coups & interventions leaving millions dead and suffering around the globe.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 07:45 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Hey, Scooby -- in another ten years, you're gonna be colonized by ISLAM. Man, you're gonna hate that crap. They will beat you to a pulp, Lad. They will rough up Old Red, big time.:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 07:51 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58232 wrote:
Hey, Scooby -- in another ten years, you're gonna be colonized by ISLAM. Man, you're gonna hate that crap. They will beat you to a pulp, Lad. They will rough up Old Red, big time.:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Not going to happen pino :lightbulb:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 01:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58232 wrote:

last time i checked ISLAM wasn't a country. :thumbup:
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 02:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58232 wrote:

Can't be any worse than Christianity. They both want to keep us in the dark ages and fight over whose skyman is real. I guess it's indicative of which side of the field one sits on...
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 03:46 pm
@DiversityDriven,
THE ENGLISH, SCOOBY. THE ENGLISH.
DiversityDriven

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 06:50 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58224 wrote:
Good for you,i hate imperialism ! i wish the US would take note and stay out of other countries affairs,they seem to have taken over where the Brits left off,numerous coups & interventions leaving millions dead and suffering around the globe.
Quote:
i wish the US would take note and stay out of other countries affairs
I wish your country would do the same and they can start with there citizens!
Quote:
they seem to have taken over where the Brits left off
Left Off! What a laugh. Your on an American site buddy, do us a favor and hold true to your words a leave.
Quote:
numerous coups & interventions leaving millions dead and suffering around the globe
If the shoe fits.
DiversityDriven

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 06:51 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58245 wrote:
Not going to happen pino :lightbulb:
http://www.conflictingviews.com/t3088/ Really!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:42 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58266 wrote:
I wish your country would do the same and they can start with there citizens!Left Off! What a laugh. Your on an American site buddy, do us a favor and hold true to your words a leave.If the shoe fits.

Very Happy What are you like,you dont want me posting my views on an amreican forum,because im not amercan Very Happy its a political forum,im not planning an invasion or a coup :lightbulb:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 10:10 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58250 wrote:
THE ENGLISH, SCOOBY. THE ENGLISH.

Pino,i learned this stuff in school :thumbup: Religion was a big factor in the decision,people on both sides of the border didnt want a jacobite back on the thrown,(they didnt want a catholic monarch)
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 04:57 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58273 wrote:
Very Happy What are you like,you dont want me posting my views on an amreican forum,because im not amercan Very Happy its a political forum,im not planning an invasion or a coup :lightbulb:
You brits talk alot of sheit. Just returnin the favor.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 12:15 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58278 wrote:
You brits talk alot of sheit. Just returnin the favor.

Very Happy This coming from you Very Happy I think you should post on a UK forum,you would get the piss taken out of you,even more than you do on here :thumbup:
0 Replies