• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,326 • Replies: 21
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:38 pm
@DiversityDriven,
It was a contest,what did you want them too say,obama is the best man for the job,vote for him,not me.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:46 pm
@DiversityDriven,
Obama has been a Senator for a little over two hundred days. He's been campaigning since at least february 07 for the presidency. What would you say is his experience is in Congress? Within months of getting one job he abondon it and went for another, you think his illinois constituents got a fair shake? Whats his voting record, any of you libs know or do you want a conservative to post it for you? Cause we know how you libs bust your ass with your lives and charity and all.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 06:54 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57646 wrote:
Obama has been a Senator for a little over two hundred days. He's been campaigning since at least february 07 for the presidency. What would you say is his experience is in Congress? Within months of getting one job he abondon it and went for another, you think his illinois constituents got a fair shake? Whats his voting record, any of you libs know or do you want a conservative to post it for you? Cause we know how you libs bust your ass with your lives and charity and all.

Bush had all kinds of experience, somehow it didn't prevent him from ******* everything up.

in contrast, Abe Lincoln had even less experience than Obama and he is often cited as one of the greatest American presidents.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 07:08 pm
@DiversityDriven,
Yeah, i guess because of lincoln, husseins a free man. Who do you think B Hussein is gonna free, besides your tax dollars. Probably hamas.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 07:33 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57675 wrote:
Yeah, i guess because of lincoln, husseins a free man. Who do you think B Hussein is gonna free, besides your tax dollars. Probably hamas.

nice dodge. kinda sinks your experience argument huh?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 09:36 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57675 wrote:

LOL what are you like,do you still think obama is a closet muslim,a member of a sleeper cell secretly trying too take over the US :wtf:
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 10:39 am
@DiversityDriven,
According to sharia law, a son is born under his fathers religion which would be Muslim It is also know that once a Muslim, always a muslim. If you doubt me, ask a muslim.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 10:44 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57686 wrote:
nice dodge. kinda sinks your experience argument huh?
Not a dodge, you suppose you could do better? Or would you *** sheit up worse then he did? I would tend to believe the later. Your first statement is speculative. Just like your job performance would be. But i'm sure you'll dodge that won't cha?
Youd probably follow B husseins suit and speak with hamas, Iran, hesbollah so you could messmerize them with your carasmatic words. U know like chamberlain did, then come back and proclaim "peace in our time"?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:53 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57721 wrote:
According to sharia law, a son is born under his fathers religion which would be Muslim It is also know that once a Muslim, always a muslim. If you doubt me, ask a muslim.

But obama dosen't practise sharia law :lightbulb: and what you said is not true,it depends on the personal interpretaion of that muslim,not all muslims think the same way :lightbulb:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:51 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Funny how when hamas was supporting Obama he was a "muslim terrorist" and when he was with Wright he was a "racist christian", won't you neocons make up your minds?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:56 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57722 wrote:
Not a dodge, you suppose you could do better? Or would you *** sheit up worse then he did? I would tend to believe the later. Your first statement is speculative. Just like your job performance would be. But i'm sure you'll dodge that won't cha?
Youd probably follow B husseins suit and speak with hamas, Iran, hesbollah so you could mesmerize them with your charismatic words. U know like chamberlain did, then come back and proclaim "peace in our time"?

No longer to support the ol' man, huh? I see you've resorted to the 'think you could do better" cliche. Doesn't do a lot in proving your point, does it?
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 06:30 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;57739 wrote:
But obama dosen't practise sharia law :lightbulb: and what you said is not true,it depends on the personal interpretaion of that muslim,not all muslims think the same way :lightbulb:

Read the Koran, it's pretty explicit. Or the translation is anyway.
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 06:31 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57756 wrote:
No longer to support the ol' man, huh? I see you've resorted to the 'think you could do better" cliche. Doesn't do a lot in proving your point, does it?

Then why don't you answer?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 08:31 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57824 wrote:
Then why don't you answer?

this isn't about whether i could do better than bush, this is about whether experience should be an issue for Obama, which i already showed it isn't.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 09:55 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57823 wrote:
Read the Koran, it's pretty explicit. Or the translation is anyway.

Have you read it ? do all muslims think the same way ? do all christians share the same interpretation of the bible ? do all jews share the same interpretation of the torah ?
DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 08:23 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57837 wrote:
this isn't about whether i could do better than bush, this is about whether experience should be an issue for Obama, which i already showed it isn't.
One example don't show sheit.
DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 08:24 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;57857 wrote:
Have you read it ? do all muslims think the same way ? do all christians share the same interpretation of the bible ? do all jews share the same interpretation of the torah ?
they share about the same as atheists.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 10:21 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57917 wrote:
they share about the same as atheists.

so not at all? :dunno:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 10:22 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57916 wrote: