Defending America

wvpeach

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 04:53 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
I am not aware of anybody taking anybody's property in the US except for the government in imminent domain situations . or perhaps the cops in all these recent confiscation laws.

And you are mistaken , the devil cannot create life. Only God can make a soul.

AMERICAFIRST;39092 wrote:
Hell the liberals have been doing that since the devil made them...our turn now..
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 05:04 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39103 wrote:
I am not aware of anybody taking anybody's property in the US except for the government in imminent domain situations . or perhaps the cops in all these recent confiscation laws.

And you call me brainwashed.btw true about the soul, but i am not too sure about life..
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 05:11 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39092 wrote:
Hell the liberals have been doing that since the devil made them...our turn now..

The devil made liberals? If I'm not mistaken, ideology is something that is learned or acquired. So, the order of things would be that people are born, they grow, they learn, and based on their values, they embrace certain ideologies.
Conservatives say the name liberal like it is a bad word....it is not. People, in a free society, should be able to endorse whom they feel an affinity to, and points of view which resonate in their souls, without fear of persecution, this being America, and all.
The Republican party held dominance in all three branches of government for 6 years. And just look at the mess they made of things. America is kind of a "sucky" place to be right now. All you have to do is to turn on the 6 O'Clock News, to confirm that fact.
People want to blame the Democrats for Congress' poor performance, when it's the Republicans who are so frigging mad that they lost the mid-term elections, and turned Congressional rule back to the Democrats (where, I feel it belongs), that they turn obstructionist at every opportunity, rendering the razor thin majority the Dems enjoy, a moot point. Well, the tactic is going to backfire...Republican losses are going to be staggering,...come 2008, mark my words. You see, you've had your turn...and that's been the problem. It's gonna get better. Watch and see.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:59 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
wvpeach is on course AMERICAFIRST so isn't aaronssongs.

Besides what is 500,000 troops on the boarder if there are 20 million in the country in the first place. Yes troops on the boarder but get the others out of here. All races of illegals unless they have American children. And then just the parents, no grand parents or aunts. They can apply for a visit visa and be under watch till they leave when th evisa expires.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 06:10 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39103 wrote:

It would seem that your not aware of many things, every time the liberals demand the the illegal have the same rights true americans have, it costs me and every other American more...
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 05:36 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39312 wrote:
It would seem that your not aware of many things, every time the liberals demand the the illegal have the same rights true americans have, it costs me and every other American more...

Excuse me, but when have "liberals", as a group, demanded that illegals have the "same" rights as native Americans???????
Bush couldn't get his own immigration bill passed by his own Republicans, which was more lenient than most of the conservative wing of the party wanted.
You need to verify and list your sources making such a wild and reckless claim.
Liberals are not commies, or fascists, contrary to popular belief...it's all spin and hearsay.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 06:32 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;39395 wrote:
Excuse me, but when have "liberals", as a group, demanded that illegals have the "same" rights as native Americans???????
Bush couldn't get his own immigration bill passed by his own Republicans, which was more lenient than most of the conservative wing of the party wanted.
You need to verify and list your sources making such a wild and reckless claim.
Liberals are not commies, or fascists, contrary to popular belief...it's all spin and hearsay.
Try watch the news or look at most of these web sites, don't be pissing on my leg and than say it's rainning...and btw liberal are not as good as commies or fascists...**** Bush..
mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 12:39 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
LooooooooooooooooooL ,you two. I love it... AMERICANFIRST, you have to give some (on this board) to get some. After all you can't be that perfect with all the correct answers in our society. Each person has an opinion and the right to share it. If the other person can't budge and continues to think he is perfect. Well go fishing and give it some thought.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 07:31 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39489 wrote:
LooooooooooooooooooL ,you two. I love it... AMERICANFIRST, you have to give some (on this board) to ge tsome. After all you can't be that perfect with all the correct answers in our society. each person has an opinion and the right to share it. If the othe rperson can't budge and continues to think he is perfect. Well go fishing and give it some thought.
hell I planning on running for el-presidentO..vote for me in 08..
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 07:45 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39399 wrote:
Try watch the news or look at most of these web sites, don't be pissing on my leg and than say it's rainning...and btw liberal are not as good as commies or fascists...*** Bush..

"liberal" is singular, not plural...and I have no idea what you mean by your statement, and I think , neither do you.

"pissing on my leg, and then say than (sic) it's rainning (sic)". Is that "good ol' boy" terminology, that I'm supposed to understand...because I don't. Care to explain?
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 07:47 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;39550 wrote:
"liberal" is singular, not plural...and I have no idea what you mean by your statement, and I think , neither do you.

"pissing on my leg, and then say than (sic) it's rainning (sic)". Is that "good ol' boy" terminology, that I'm supposed to understand...because I don't. Care to explain?
Nope, your not worth it to me...
mlurp

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 01:22 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Be nice as aaronssongs has more time here than you. Show some respect and continue the debate.
I enjoy the two of you butting heads but not striking each other. We all play in the same sand box. If you throw sand at one it hits most of us. Understanding is simple, doing the right thing isn't as easy. So take that fishing trip and think it over.
Besides in America most of us like when one does the right thing in public. This is a public forum.
Save the B.S. for Jerry Springer...................loooooooooool :peace:
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:04 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;39550 wrote:

Sure even you should beable to unstand this,"DON'T ******* LIE!!!" is that clear enoungh?
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:07 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39779 wrote:
Be nice as aaronssongs has more time here than you. Show some respect and continue the debate.
I enjoy the two of you butting heads but not striking each other. We all play in the same sand box. If you throw sand at one it hits most of us. Understanding is simple, doing the right thing isn't as easy. So take that fishing trip and think it over.
Besides in America most of us like when one does the right thing in public. This is a public forum.
Save the B.S. for Jerry Springer...................loooooooooool :peace:
aaron being on this broad longer than I , has nothing to do with being right, and if a person wants respect than they must give it..
Whatever cv

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:56 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;38932 wrote:
I don't know what wrong with some Americans now a days, if they are not putting this country down or trying to bring her to her knees, than they are not happy. will anybody join me in defending this Great Nation ?.please tell how you would handle Illegal immigration,the so-called war-s or and all these anti-Americans.. and than I will tell y'all my ideas to make America even better.

Little late, aren't you? The repubs have allowed these illegals to come in this nation and work for their employers, the corporations in DROVES the last 7 years. Who put the border agents in prison for trying to stop an illegal drug smuggler.

Seems to me if we are going to break this cycle of cheap labor being given to illegals by corporations, we need to make them legal, have them join a union, and raise the wages and benefits in this nation....

I'd stop this war for oil, bring the boys home, and close the borders..freeing the National guard to assist the border patrols.

I'd vote out every incumbent and clear out Washington DC for newer and younger blood...like we shoulda been doing all a long!!
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 10:34 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;38932 wrote:
I don't know what wrong with some Americans now a days, if they are not putting this country down or trying to bring her to her knees, than they are not happy. will anybody join me in defending this Great Nation ?.please tell how you would handle Illegal immigration,the so-called war-s or and all these anti-Americans.. and than I will tell y'all my ideas to make America even better.

How are these Americans is putting down America?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 07:02 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
This is kind of corny. I sense standards have fallen a bit. Doesn't seem like the same place. Hmm.......
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:15 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41624 wrote:
aaron being on this broad longer than I , has nothing to do with being right, and if a person wants respect than they must give it..

Really? Are you speaking for yourself? Because just out the box, you hurled insults, right and left...so, are you demanding what you're unwilling to give?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:16 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;42545 wrote:
How are these Americans is putting down America?

George Bush and Co. have sold America and our values, "down the river"....the damage is so severe, I have sincere doubts about our recovery. They are the ones "putting down America".
Brian764

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:20 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;42658 wrote:
George Bush and Co. have sold America and our values, "down the river"....the damage is so severe, I have sincere doubts about our recovery. They are the ones "putting down America".

Well I will agree to that.
0 Replies