Defending America

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 05:09 am
I don't know what wrong with some Americans now a days, if they are not putting this country down or trying to bring her to her knees, than they are not happy. will anybody join me in defending this Great Nation ?.please tell how you would handle Illegal immigration,the so-called war-s or and all these anti-Americans.. and than I will tell y'all my ideas to make America even better.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,950 • Replies: 49
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:05 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
To handle immigration we should ENFORCE the immigration law we already have.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:12 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38936 wrote:
To handle immigration we should ENFORCE the immigration law we already have.
I was talking about illegal immigration.. immigration is fine along as they ask first.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:49 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
If enforced, our existing law would curb illegal immigration.
Along with that, somehow we need to get Mexico to find ways to help their citizens make a living at home rather than coming here illegally. ( I know not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico)
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 08:54 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38938 wrote:
Along with that, somehow we need to get Mexico to find ways to help their citizens make a living at home rather than coming here illegally. ( I know not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico)
The problem is, when we try to enforce this laws, we are called racist,(i have been call worst).
As far as mexico and mexicans go, it is not our job to help them,the people need to stand up and take their country back, but as I have said before" it is much easier to sneak in here than it is to be a man and defend their country,hell I risk my life to help the people of kwait, if asked I would have done the same for the mexicans, but crooks don't ask, they take.:thumbdown:
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 08:57 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
If it was up to me, i would put 500,000 troops on the border well armed, and warn mexico that anymore attemps to cross our border will be took as a act of war.
mlurp

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 10:35 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;38932 wrote:
I don't know what wrong with some Americans now a days, if they are not putting this country down or trying to bring her to her knees, than they are not happy. will anybody join me in defending this Great Nation ?.please tell how you would handle Illegal immigration,the so-called war-s or and all these anti-Americans.. and than I will tell y'all my ideas to make America even better.

Go for it fellow American. Ignor those that try to side step the issues you present and stick to your guns.
lets hear what is going on in your mind.......;-)

So far I like what your saying. And agree with you. But if children are involved?
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 10:47 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;38953 wrote:
Go for it fellow American. Ignor those that try to side step the issues you present and stick to your guns.
lets hear what is going on in your mind.......;-)

So far I like what your saying. And agree with you. But if children are involved?
Great, a brother in arms. thank you...no I don't believe in killing childern, just educating them to act right and stand for what is right..

but to carry on, I would stop all aid going to other countries (like the mideast)and do the liberals like they have done us for so long,,shout them down and make them feel like scum, that would be after I take everything they own and give it to the American Vets (true heros of this country) plus I wouldn't allow them to speak in this country, but they can go to Iran and try their best to run their mouths...see if they like that..hahaha "1ST CAV, ALL THE WAY AND THAN SOME""
wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:30 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Great a communist!

geez how did we get so many communists in this country?

I thought we hated communists ?

AMERICAFIRST;38954 wrote:
Great, a brother in arms. thank you...no I don't believe in killing childern, just educating them to act right and stand for what is right..

but to carry on, I would stop all aid going to other countries (like the mideast)and do the liberals like they have done us for so long,,shout them down and make them feel like scum, that would be after I take everything they own and give it to the American Vets (true heros of this country) plus I wouldn't allow them to speak in this country, but they can go to Iran and try their best to run their mouths...see if they like that..hahaha "1ST CAV, ALL THE WAY AND THAN SOME""
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:49 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;38972 wrote:
Great a communist!

geez how did we get so many communists in this country?

I thought we hated communists ?
No name calling, you have to play by the rules, besides thats what you get for thoughting,,btw I will let you know names don't hurt me,, being a slave to liberal powers has gotten me use to it..:peace:
wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 12:28 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
What you would take away everything people own because you do not agree with them and give it to others? Sounds like a communist to me.

And you would not allow them to speak because you do not agree with them? Sounds communist to me.

You should move to Russia or China they live your ideas in those countries.

AMERICAFIRST;38976 wrote:
No name calling, you have to play by the rules, besides thats what you get for thoughting,,btw I will let you know names don't hurt me,, being a slave to liberal powers has gotten me use to it..:peace:
Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 02:57 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Quote:
we need to get Mexico to find ways to help their citizens

I didn't say we should do any more than that.
No, it is not our job to outright help them.
Being called racist by racists should not deter us from enforcing law.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 04:44 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38995 wrote:
I didn't say we should do any more than that.
No, it is not our job to outright help them.
Being called racist by racists should not deter us from enforcing law.

Come on you know its' a little more complex than that...California produce could not be accomplished without illegal immigrant labor (migrant labor force)...and in many instances employers fudge data and look the other way..because it is more profitable for them to hire them, than it is to hire some American who expects benefits and a decent wage. Oh folks love to have their houses cleaned by them...or their kids babysat by them, or yard work done...but as far as paying them a "living wage''...don't ask don't tell.
It is basic racism....you love the fact that you can get work done on the cheap...but you don't want them to have any rights, or to live next to you, or to go to school with your kids...
Just today...as I was running errands. I was on a crowded bus...and a 60-something "white woman, moved from a window seat to the aisle seat to prevent an asian woman with kids in tow, from sitting down next to her. And flinched because she didn't want to be touched by them, as they found a seat elsewhere.
You can imagine what happened. I called her out. I told her " How hateful, and mean"....and you know she didn't say one word, because she knew she was in the wrong....and neither did any of the white men sitting adjacent to her say anything. Right is right and wrong is wrong...if it had been a black woman, a green woman, or a blue woman, I would have called her out too...It's not about excusing people or making excuses...it's about doing the right thing.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:58 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38938 wrote:

No many are from every other country on the globe. But you can't get the numbers or more than what is current events on the subject. But 20 million sounds about right..... way to right.

nwi.com :: Immigration raid sends shock through N. Indiana Latino community

Numbers of illegal aliens in the U.S. by Fred Elbel - THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION - Information on immigration counters -

Illegal Immigration Counters - Home Page

Welcome to Americans for Legal Immigration

Or any of these other sites for and against.

Illegals by country - Yahoo! Search Results

Or the source Health Care.

Tucson Weekly : Currents : Catastrophe in Care

A Smart Idea on Universal Health Care for Illegals

Health care hurdle for illegals' newborns / They're citizens, but new law denies them automatic eligibility
If any is into knowing what they speak of...... Read.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 10:20 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;38941 wrote:
If it was up to me, i would put 500,000 troops on the border well armed, and warn mexico that anymore attemps to cross our border will be took as a act of war.

No need to kill anyone, or declare war on Mexico.

The answer is actually VERY simple...

Remove their reasons for coming to America, and they will not come to America. Prosecute employers that hire illegal aliens, stop issuing drivers liscenses, ID card to non citizens, and stop giving free medical care to illegals.
mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 12:13 am
@92b16vx,
Use the laws already on the books and let the Bush blind eye approach get a stick in the eyes so as to be sure.
States have to burden this influx so ignore Federal Laws that don't support the Federal Laws already in place, before they were tired of just not enforcing the laws. And it is at the state level the peoples voice could be heard and felt. If only they would together seek basic changes.
It is the 21st. centery after all.............
wvpeach

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 04:10 am
@mlurp,
well I have a solution for this

That is correct the laws need enforced. But they also need some teeth.

Pass laws that make the fine for each illegal found on a job site $2,000 .

15 illegals that will be 30,000 . Payable in one week, no time extensions the employer pays or we close the business down in one week. Just like a traffic ticket show up in a week to plead your case , but be ready to pay that day or go to jail.

Second offence the fines double and the employer , and or board of directors get a month mandatory jail time.

Third offence the business is closed and all assets sold and used to enforce the program. Whomever held the business licence for this business cannot operate a business in the US for the next five years.

Problem solved, no jobs no more illegals.In short order without jobs the illegals will be broke. We can open up old schools and hotels and allow them to turn themselves in where they will have room and board till we get them on a bus full of their buddies headed back to mexico.

And for all those American companies who have jumped ship and no longer produce anything in This country yet enjoy the benefits of being a American company.

We pass a law that all American companies must employ at least 75% Americans and produce 75% of their product in the US. We give them two years to get their butts back here and then start revoking American business licenses and stopping the sale of their unamerican junk. We also ticker tape every night on the nightly news which companies that are unamerican and would not comply. Then we announce to the rest of the world , that say Nike ( just to pick one that does not produce anything here but sells a lot) We announce to the world that Nike is no longer a American company and therefore no longer under the US governments protection and should foreign interests make a move to take them over the US military will not be coming to help them.

They'd get their butts back here in a hurry. they would have no choice.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 04:36 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;38980 wrote:
What you would take away everything people own because you do not agree with them and give it to others? Sounds like a communist to me.

And you would not allow them to speak because you do not agree with them? Sounds communist to me.

You should move to Russia or China they live your ideas in those countries.
Hell the liberals have been doing that since the devil made them...our turn now..
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 04:38 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39053 wrote:
No need to kill anyone, or declare war on Mexico.

The answer is actually VERY simple...

Remove their reasons for coming to America, and they will not come to America. Prosecute employers that hire illegal aliens, stop issuing drivers liscenses, ID card to non citizens, and stop giving free medical care to illegals.
from your lips to the goverment ears..:thumbup: but it won't work.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 04:45 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39085 wrote:
well I have a solution for this

That is correct the laws need enforced. But they also need some teeth.

Pass laws that make the fine for each illegal found on a job site $2,000 .

15 illegals that will be 30,000 . Payable in one week, no time extensions the employer pays or we close the business down in one week. Just like a traffic ticket show up in a week to plead your case , but be ready to pay that day or go to jail.

Second offence the fines double and the employer , and or board of directors get a month mandatory jail time.

Third offence the business is closed and all assets sold and used to enforce the program. Whomever held the business licence for this business cannot operate a business in the US for the next five years.

Problem solved, no jobs no more illegals.In short order without jobs the illegals will be broke. We can open up old schools and hotels and allow them to turn themselves in where they will have room and board till we get them on a bus full of their buddies headed back to mexico.

And for all those American companies who have jumped ship and no longer produce anything in This country yet enjoy the benefits of being a American company.

We pass a law that all American companies must employ at least 75% Americans and produce 75% of their product in the US. We give them two years to get their butts back here and then start revoking American business licenses and stopping the sale of their unamerican junk. We also ticker tape every night on the nightly news which companies that are unamerican and would not comply. Then we announce to the rest of the world , that say Nike ( just to pick one that does not produce anything here but sells a lot) We announce to the world that Nike is no longer a American company and therefore no longer under the US governments protection and should foreign interests make a move to take them over the US military will not be coming to help them.

They'd get their butts back here in a hurry. they would have no choice.
That would take too long,I would still put 500,000 trooops on the border and for the people that hire illegals, they will lose everything for the start, no fines, no warnings (they had enough warnnings already).