• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 804 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 04:56 pm
@mlurp,
Russia's trying to regain super-power status and thinks screwing with America is one way to get the job done. It better watch its furry, butt, however. It doesn't need another fanatical Muslim state on its southern border. Lessons learned in Afghanistan and Chechnya were costly.
Whatever cv

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 02:21 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43142 wrote:
Russia's trying to regain super-power status and thinks screwing with America is one way to get the job done. It better watch its furry, butt, however. It doesn't need another fanatical Muslim state on its southern border. Lessons learned in Afghanistan and Chechnya were costly.

What Russia doesn't need is a spoiled rich kid with no sense and a history of drug and alcohol abuse building missiles within its range...and what russia HAS is the blessing of China...who can put out our satellites and infiltrate our computer systems at the pentagon as they have proven time and time again...
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 06:00 pm
@mlurp,
Bush, OBL and Putin are in league together, undermining goodness wherever they can find it. There is evidence to prove they are planning to blow up the world before 2008.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 08:46 pm
@mlurp,
Actually the last time NASA got hacked it was ONE man in Europe.... So lets not jump to conclusions on hackers in China.

Back on track, maybe Russia wants to step up and actually work towards some solutions. I really really do not think that is what they are doing but its fun to play pretend.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 05:50 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;43843 wrote:
Actually the last time NASA got hacked it was ONE man in Europe.... So lets not jump to conclusions on hackers in China.

Back on track, maybe Russia wants to step up and actually work towards some solutions. I really really do not think that is what they are doing but its fun to play pretend.

Actually it was a walking killer radio! Didn't you watch transformers????
Drakej

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 06:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44038 wrote:

Way to contribute to the forum.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 11:16 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;44046 wrote:
Way to contribute to the forum.

[SIZE="4"]I'm good like that![/SIZE] :headbang:
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 05:06 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44038 wrote:

The guy has a good point. Are you saying you didn't watch it?

Seriously though Putin has a point, we are obbsessed there is some hidden agenda in the middle east that ensures all muslims there want the west to be destroyed. If we were not there in the first place and engaged them openly and honestly we would be able see what is actualy going on.

I swallowed the BS about WMD. Do you think what they are saying about Iran is anymore true, of course not.

America screwed up bigtime and took us along for the ride. There is no democracy in Iraq only who the American government want in power as their own personal puppets.

If I were Iranian I would be making bloody sure America couldn't invade my country and completely **** it up.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 04:15 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;44220 wrote:
The guy has a good point. Are you saying you didn't watch it?

Seriously though Putin has a point, we are obbsessed there is some hidden agenda in the middle east that ensures all muslims there want the west to be destroyed. If we were not there in the first place and engaged them openly and honestly we would be able see what is actualy going on.

I swallowed the BS about WMD. Do you think what they are saying about Iran is anymore true, of course not.

America screwed up bigtime and took us along for the ride. There is no democracy in Iraq only who the American government want in power as their own personal puppets.

If I were Iranian I would be making bloody sure America couldn't invade my country and completely **** it up.

:beerchug:

I have to agree with the Englishman!
0 Replies