Muslims Leaders Warn Pope 'Survival of

mlurp

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 05:29 pm
FOXNews.com - Muslims Leaders Warn Pope 'Survival of World' at Stake - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 699 • Replies: 3
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 06:23 pm
@mlurp,
Except that if war broke out, and it was between muslims, and say christians, they would be wiped off the map in, I am guessing, less than half a year. There would be isolated pockets that survive, but it would be devatsating.
mlurp

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 07:05 pm
@92b16vx,
Who is they in Quote: they would be wiped off the map in, I am guessing, less than half a year. End quote, Aww it doesn't matter as about all life would be wiped out except the few pockets you mentioned.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 09:27 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;41209 wrote:
Who is they in Quote: they would be wiped off the map in, I am guessing, less than half a year. End quote, Aww it doesn't matter as about all life would be wiped out except the few pockets you mentioned.

A few pockets of muslims. Fact is that there isn't a muslim nation that has anything close to the military might of America, Japan, Australia, Europe, etc...if the lines were drawn in sand, and it actually came down to a war of religion, the cave dwellers would be annihilated. Of course when reality sets in, we realize that there will never be a world war of that scale over religion. At most small scale isolated conflicts. At some point Americans are going to wake up and see what's going on in this country, I expect that the will be some instances of violence, honestly, I am surprised that some haven't already happened.
0 Replies