90's music kicked ass.

92b16vx

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 03:55 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39615 wrote:
what group dosent have musical influences,you americans have poor taste LOL Very Happy

Influence is one thing, they straight up rip them off. they are horribly unoriginal, and pretentious.
mlurp

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 01:13 am
@92b16vx,
I prefer the 60's - mid 80's music myself.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 05:57 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39615 wrote:
what group dosent have musical influences,you americans have poor taste LOL Very Happy

It is a well known fact that all over the world some of the greatest music was created by Americans.
Now classical music, no we don't stand a chance, but please scoob no taste in music, the world disagrees with you.
The radio here in Germany is filled with music from America and England. Mostly 60's 70's 80's music.
Personally I hate Jazz but an American creation nontheless, it is huge in Germany. As well as the Rat Pack style of music, its all coming back.

Tom Jones is huge here, its funny!
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:41 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;39906 wrote:
It is a well known fact that all over the world some of the greatest music was created by Americans.
Now classical music, no we don't stand a chance, but please scoob no taste in music, the world disagrees with you.
The radio here in Germany is filled with music from America and England. Mostly 60's 70's 80's music.
Personally I hate Jazz but an American creation nontheless, it is huge in Germany. As well as the Rat Pack style of music, its all coming back.

Tom Jones is huge here, its funny!

it was tongue in cheek TV :thumbup: i still think OASIS are a great band Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:42 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39620 wrote:
Influence is one thing, they straight up rip them off. they are horribly unoriginal, and pretentious.

noel gallagher is a great songwriter :thumbup:
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:21 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39917 wrote:
it was tongue in cheek TV :thumbup: i still think OASIS are a great band Very Happy

No offense taken and no defense necassary Scoob, I do like one song from them "Wonder Wall" :peace:
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 01:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39917 wrote:

If Oasis is played on the radio more than twice a day, the terrorists win. Fact.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 02:04 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;39970 wrote:
If Oasis is played on the radio more than twice a day, the terrorists win. Fact.

bullshit :beat:
Freeman15

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 02:21 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39975 wrote:
bull**** :beat:

"If Oasis is played on your American radio stations more than twice daily, I will declare victory for Islam." - Osama Hussein.

I don't make the rules.

Further, any mention of Don Henley without the preface of, "that pretentious tool" is illegal under New Zealand law.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:38 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;39980 wrote:
"If Oasis is played on your American radio stations more than twice daily, I will declare victory for Islam." - Osama Hussein.

I don't make the rules.

Further, any mention of Don Henley without the preface of, "that pretentious tool" is illegal under New Zealand law.

roll with it :thumbup:
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:19 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;39980 wrote:

I don't make the rules.

Hey Freeman, whats up with Don Henley? (The Eagles) I never heard anything about what you stated, would you enlighten me please?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:24 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;40232 wrote:
Hey Freeman, whats up with Don Henley? (The Eagles) I never heard anything about what you stated, would you enlighten me please?

you tell him TV :thumbup: Very Happy
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:37 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;40232 wrote:

I love Don Henley, the New Zealanders however......
0 Replies