Europe is source of evil

markx15

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:00 am
@John OMellie,
The europeans won't, but the muslims living in your countries live by Sharia law. It is becoming a country within your own.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:00 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37117 wrote:
Eastern Europe has great potential. It hasn't been spoiled rotten by tourism, or corrupted by voluntary Communism and moral sloth. I want to see Western Europe go down in flames, only to be rescued by the US, again, and Eastern Europe, that part of the neighborhood once ridiculed and scorned by haughty Westerners. I'd love to see Poland, for example, come to Germany's aid and bail its arse out, in the name of militant Catholicism, smashing to bits Germany's inexorable Islamic tyranny. What poetic justice.

Great words, all true, in my opinion. It's as clear to me as if it were on a HDTV, yet some remain blind as if they have their sets turned off.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:01 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37246 wrote:
If Germany is so honorable, why can't it stop the Turkish invasion? What is it about Germany that makes it so intimately attached to Turkey? I don't get it.

Do you even know why there are Turks in Germany Pino?
markx15

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:02 am
@John OMellie,
I don't, why?
tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:03 am
@markx15,
markx15;37250 wrote:
The europeans won't, but the muslims living in your countries live by Sharia law. It is becoming a country within your own.

Bravo, Bravo that is so true, to many unknowns and out of the way places to plan such a take over in the US, sad but true.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:12 am
@markx15,
markx15;37253 wrote:
I don't, why?

22 million German soldiers died in WWII, there were only old people women and children left, they needed man power to rebuild the country quickly, virtually everyone lived on the street. The old, women and children removed all the rubble, each city doing the same with wheel barrals and shovels.
They brought Turkish men and Italian men to rebuild the country, after the work was finished most of them decided to stay, there is a large population of Italians here too but of course they are European Christians not really a problem for Germany. Germnay saw no reason at the time to make the Turks go after the help, knowing what we know now, they would have sent them packing, believe me! They are sick of the crap that comes with having them here.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:18 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;37257 wrote:
22 million German soldiers died in WWII, there were only old people women and children left, they needed man power to rebuild the country quickly, virtually everyone lived on the street. The old, women and children removed all the rubble, each city doing the same with wheel barrals and shovels.
They brought Turkish men and Italian men to rebuild the country, after the work was finished most of them decided to stay, there is a large population of Italians here too but of course they are European Christians not really a problem for Germany. Germnay saw no reason at the time to make the Turks go after the help, knowing what we know now, they would have sent them packing, believe me! They are sick of the crap that comes with having them here.

Thanks. Good to read from someone with boots on the ground.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:20 am
@John OMellie,
Yes thank you.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:59 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;37183 wrote:
Double standards, oh yes, to say the least, that is to nice. The American Dream, has become a nightmare, we are sinking deeper with every new immigrant allowed in to replace one of us for less. Piss poor!
I hate what my country has and still is becoming. I love my country and I am still proud to be an American and I do get defensive when someone insults us, it took some time for me to come to grips with the way some others view us. I had alot of heated disagreements when I first came here.
Today, I can only try to aid in ideas to bring back the American Dream the world envyed, One day we will again be great, that I believe!

I second that emotion. But I would never serve this country again. I say that to say this. The American people for the most part don't understand their own history or that they have another choice besides voting the other ticket. heck both major parties at the highest level are one party. The American civilians for the most part are self centered and stupid on what and how to make the government work for them. That makes me sick and unproud.
Yet we do have the best government Big Business owns. I would continue to live here and bitch and moan where and when I want. It is my right. But I do understand your remarks and do agree. Now add mine to them and it is a clearer picture.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 08:15 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;37257 wrote:

Why do they let more come? It's so pervasive now, the two countries have almost become one in the minds of many. That's sad. Turks, the last time I checked, are Muslim.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 08:18 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;37340 wrote:
I second that emotion. But I would never serve this country again. I say that to say this. The American people for the most part don't understand their own history or that they have another choice besides voting the other ticket. heck both major parties at the highest level are one party. The American civilians for the most part are self centered and stupid on what and how to make the government work for them. That makes me sick and unproud.
Yet we do have the best government Big Business owns. I would continue to live here and *** and moan where and when I want. It is my right. But I do understand your remarks and do agree. Now add mine to them and it is a clearer picture.

Gotta disagree. The two parties are founded on two violently opposed philosophies. Democrats are Communists, while Republicans are pro-democracy capitalists. Democrats want diluted Stalinism. Republicans want freedom and individual responsibility.
mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:19 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;37252 wrote:
Do you even know why there are Turks in Germany Pino?

Maybe control of a river.
The Turks have a long history.......... Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
or you can see the rivers here and you do know Turkey build dams across these rivers. Like Turkey these 2 rivers go back in times past. And I believe also mentioned in conversation about the end of times, these rivers and an Army using it to travel on. Or i heard it all wrong.
Turkey Atlas: Maps and Online Resources — Infoplease.com
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37377 wrote:
Gotta disagree. The two parties are founded on two violently opposed philosophies. Democrats are Communists, while Republicans are pro-democracy capitalists. Democrats want diluted Stalin ism. Republicans want freedom and individual responsibility.

LoooooooooL I to have to disagree. At the top it is a small group of players. You don't see them or hear about them. And they set on the boards of many Corporations and the $ is God Babylon. But I defend your right to have a different opinion. I respect that.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 09:26 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37377 wrote:
Gotta disagree. The two parties are founded on two violently opposed philosophies. Democrats are Communists, while Republicans are pro-democracy capitalists. Democrats want diluted Stalinism. Republicans want freedom and individual responsibility.

what a load of rubbish :thumbdown:
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:56 pm
@markx15,
markx15;37250 wrote:

Gosh someone with a piece of the truth. Thanks for sharing!
mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:01 pm
@mlurp,
Pinochet73... Come on you think that the Biggest power is controled by either of these types? Try Machiavellians. It is the New World Order thingy that the older Bush made the mistake of mentioning in his State of the Union address.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 08:49 pm
@John OMellie,
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 07:27 pm
@John OMellie,
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 11:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37377 wrote:

i find this incredibely ridiculous, you are so brain-washed it is quite laughable!

Both the democrats and the republicans want whats best for America, but they have different ways of going about this...if you are so dilusional as to think that democrats don't want freedom you should probably stop watching television and read a book or two!
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 08:03 am
@John OMellie,
Unfortunatly they believe that the best thing for america is for it to make even more money than it already does. If you were to equally distribute the yearly earnings of the USA you would each find yourself having a salary of over 40k a month, thats 480k a year. If your politicians truely cared for america, and not their direct voters, they would use the abundance of resources to first build up the population, then take its endeavers outside.