Ann Coulter backs Rudy Giuliani for president.

wvpeach

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:04 am
This link will take you to Ann's appearance on Good Morning America where she says that Christian Conservatives like herself ( thats a joke) may have to put domestic agenda's aside and vote for Rudy because he is crazy enough to nuke Iran and that is apparently more important to her than stopping abortion right now.

Well if anybody needs a reason to [SIZE="5"]NOT [/SIZE] vote for Rudy here it is.

Ann likes him , that rules him out for me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,546 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 09:17 am
@wvpeach,
Coulter will say anything, anybody who takes her statements as literal needs to read up on her. She makes her career on sensationalism.

the translation is that Conservatives need to put their moral reservations on hold and vote for Rudy because he's the strongest on the War on Terror issue which Ann feels is the most important issue currently

I agree

RUDY in 08!!!
wvpeach

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 09:48 am
@Silverchild79,
Yep silverchild

You did a very good job explaining exactly what Ann said.

Thank you.

Silverchild79;40351 wrote:
Coulter will say anything, anybody who takes her statements as literal needs to read up on her. She makes her career on sensationalism.

the translation is that Conservatives need to put their moral reservations on hold and vote for Rudy because he's the strongest on the War on Terror issue which Ann feels is the most important issue currently

I agree

RUDY in 08!!!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 12:34 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;40336 wrote:
This link will take you to Ann's appearance on Good Morning America where she says that Christian Conservatives like herself ( thats a joke) may have to put domestic agenda's aside and vote for Rudy because he is crazy enough to nuke Iran and that is apparently more important to her than stopping abortion right now.

Well if anybody needs a reason to [SIZE="5"]NOT [/SIZE] vote for Rudy here it is.

Ann likes him , that rules him out for me.

im sure Rudy will be delighted,with that news :wtf:
Freeman15

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 01:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
There won't be a country to defend if we don't address inflation, taxes, and civil liberties. Coulter, and Rudy, are wrong. WoT shouldn't exist, but if it has to, it is a second-tier priority.
briansol

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 01:48 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;40364 wrote:
There won't be a country to defend if we don't address inflation, taxes, and civil liberties. Coulter, and Rudy, are wrong. WoT shouldn't exist, but if it has to, it is a second-tier priority.

:thumbup:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 03:42 pm
@Silverchild79,

I agree

RUDY in 08!!!

You woud elect a cross dressing, cousin-*******, pro-abortion, anti-gun, pseudo-neocon RINO, simply because he wants to perpetuate a war the 70% of the US population, and numerous military leaders, oppose, that's costing us billions a week, after we invaded a secular, sovereign country that posed zero threat to the US? If so than you support the destruction of America. And so does that adams apple having neocon jerkfest Coulter, her bile is especially sweet and lubes their palms in the bathrooms nicely.
wvpeach

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 06:00 pm
@92b16vx,
[SIZE="4"] wow a little rough , and not really fit for a lady, but I am a hill billy gal so ,..... I like it! [/SIZE] Great post 92b

By the way did you notice this place is quiet? Could it be having administration that is so overbearing could be the problem? What do you think 92B?

92b16vx;40392 wrote:
You woud elect a cross dressing, cousin-***ing, pro-abortion, anti-gun, pseudo-neocon RINO, simply because he wants to perpetuate a war the 70% of the US population, and numerous military leaders, oppose, that's costing us billions a week, after we invaded a secular, sovereign country that posed zero threat to the US? If so than you support the destruction of America. And so does that adams apple having neocon jerkfest Coulter, her bile is especially sweet and lubes their palms in the bathrooms nicely.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 06:10 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;40413 wrote:
[SIZE="4"] wow a little rough , and not really fit for a lady, but I am a hill billy gal so ,..... I like it! [/SIZE] Great post 92b

By the way did you notice this place is quiet? Could it be having administration that is so overbearing could be the problem? What do you think 92B?

Sometimes I am a little rough around the edges Smile

I don't know, I got banned for tell someone that couldn't grasp a candidates policies...on a debate forum, go figure.
wvpeach

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 06:50 pm
@92b16vx,
I know exactly what you mean. wonder why this place gets like 20 posts a day maximum lately. Do you think all the banning for disagreeing with administration has anything to do with it 92B?

Thats okay my guy is a little rough around the edges too. My sons tried to run him off when I brought him home. I like rough around the edges guys.

But that is just me!:headbang:

92b16vx;40414 wrote:
Sometimes I am a little rough around the edges Smile

I don't know, I got banned for tell someone that couldn't grasp a candidates policies...on a debate forum, go figure.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 07:52 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;40392 wrote:
You woud elect a cross dressing, cousin-***ing, pro-abortion, anti-gun, pseudo-neocon RINO, simply because he wants to perpetuate a war the 70% of the US population, and numerous military leaders, oppose, that's costing us billions a week, after we invaded a secular, sovereign country that posed zero threat to the US? If so than you support the destruction of America. And so does that adams apple having neocon jerkfest Coulter, her bile is especially sweet and lubes their palms in the bathrooms nicely.

You're being way too kind in describing her....suffice it to say, what I'd say, can't be said, in close company....Bush or Ann, or Dick or Bill (O'Reilly), or Condie...can't say which I despise the most...probably gutless Ann...but then again..I can't say. Dick? Bill? Porgie? I don't know....Porge....wait, Dick...no, Bill...I dunno.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 07:55 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;40413 wrote:

Know what I think? I think empty wagons make a lot of noise....it's been so quiet, lately...except for the sound of sour grapes being smashed....boy, they could dish it out, couldn't they...but just can't take it....typical right wingers.
I kinda miss the smackdowns.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 03:27 pm
@wvpeach,
Getting an endorsement from Horse Face Coulter is like having bush tell you that you're doing a "heck of a job."

Its the kiss of death.

Giuliani is a nobody. His ONLY claim to fame was 9/11 and his hanging his hat on that is played out.

Truth is, the GOP hasn't got one candidate that can beat the worse the Dems have to offer.

Fred Thompson?

John McCain?

Mitt "the nit wit" Romney?

C'mon guys, make an effort at least.
wvpeach

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 04:27 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I don't know fed up. You heard it here, if Hillary is the nominee the base will come out in mass. They will register every little old lady and just barely legal aged child they can. Hillary is the wrong candidate for the party.

FedUpAmerican;40807 wrote:
Getting an endorsement from Horse Face Coulter is like having bush tell you that you're doing a "heck of a job."

Its the kiss of death.

Giuliani is a nobody. His ONLY claim to fame was 9/11 and his hanging his hat on that is played out.

Truth is, the GOP hasn't got one candidate that can beat the worse the Dems have to offer.

Fred Thompson?

John McCain?

Mitt "the nit wit" Romney?

C'mon guys, make an effort at least.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:16 pm
@wvpeach,
I TOTALLY agree with you there. I've heard that IF Hillary gets elected as pres 40+% of the population will only know presidents by the name of bush or Clinton.

Hows that for some food for thought.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 12:05 am
@Silverchild79,

I agree

RUDY in 08!!!

yea and give up your guns at the next gun sale in your town. Or rudy and company will come and get them. he is willing like Bush to work for the NWO group. I think they all want it so bad they would sign up for what ever it takes.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 11:47 am
@wvpeach,
i'd rather have hillary than rudy.... and lord knows how i don't want hillary
92b16vx

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 12:12 pm
@briansol,
briansol;40911 wrote:
i'd rather have hillary than rudy.... and lord knows how i don't want hillary

At least she isn't pretending to be something she isn't. She is the enemy, and it is public knowledge. Julie is trying to pretend hard he is a war president, and a republican, but is niether.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 10:56 pm
@wvpeach,
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2793/nosferrudydeesbu7.jpg

LOL
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 11:20 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;40919 wrote:
At least she isn't pretending to be something she isn't. She is the enemy, and it is public knowledge. Julie is trying to pretend hard he is a war president, and a republican, but is niether.

I back her for Transvestite-at-Arms. Or official mascot...or head bimbo, or something.
Does she have another color dress other than "black"??? Geez.
And what's with that mop of hair...stringy or what?
Well, she won't be lacking for a halloween outfit.
0 Replies