Seeking Boy Love In Public Toilets

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 12:44 pm
Another Republican elected official-- a pal of David "Diapers" Vitter -- caught toe-tappin' in the boys room!

Fed Up American: Seeking Boy Love In Public Toilet's

What makes closet cases gravitate to the GOP?

ROFLMAO!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 827 • Replies: 4
No top replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 01:14 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;40785 wrote:
Another Republican elected official-- a pal of David "Diapers" Vitter -- caught toe-tappin' in the boys room!

Fed Up American: Seeking Boy Love In Public Toilet's

What makes closet cases gravitate to the GOP?

ROFLMAO!!!

You know, my problem isn't with adults seeking consenting sex with other adults (albeit, in a public toilet, of all places), it's the Republican Party's hypocritical "Victorian", prudish view of sex (and more specifically, "gay sex"....like it doesn't happen amongst them)....sex seems to be something they don't "do" very well, or that they continue to have issues surrounding it....it makes me ROFLMAO, too!
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 08:03 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Thats why I find the post funny. I could give a rats ass about anyones sexual preferrence. It has nothing to do with the effectiveness of their work. But the republicants are such homophobes and yet are getting caught with their pants down all the time.

This hypocrisy is equal to the hypocrisy that exists amongst the Christians with their sex scandals.

Thats why I LOVE watching them shoot themselves in the foot.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 08:42 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;40894 wrote:
Thats why I find the post funny. I could give a rats ass about anyones sexual preferrence. It has nothing to do with the effectiveness of their work. But the republicants are such homophobes and yet are getting caught with their pants down all the time.

This hypocrisy is equal to the hypocrisy that exists amongst the Christians with their sex scandals.

Thats why I LOVE watching them shoot themselves in the foot.

It's indefensible...so folks ought to just "shut up"..but that's wishful thinking, the reflex is "to spin".
Freeman15

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 12:05 pm
@aaronssongs,
This is the problem with the GOP, they preach a lifestyle few abide by. They want America to return to a "moral" society, you know, the one that never existed (no, not even in the 50's).
0 Replies