Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 10:03 pm
...to ALL Democrats, Republicans, Independents or, any other flavor of politician.

Fed Up American: We The People
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 859 • Replies: 9
No top replies

mlurp

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 02:27 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
loooooooooooooooool your a joke.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 02:40 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Thank you for once again producing such a brilliant response.

Did you ever take some shrapnel to the head junior?
mlurp

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 05:05 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
loooooooooooL your a joke. Funnier than your President. Now go away you bother me boy!
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 07:04 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Seems We the People have been saying just that for scores of elections, and still end up with the same leaders in office.
The recent passing of power to the Democrats has not resulted in much change, has it?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:21 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
You're absolutely right. Thats why We The People need to produce MORE than a 25% turnout at the polls this election. Maybe THEN we could get a decent candidate. But from the pool thats currently being offered, I think we need a third party candidate.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:53 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Too bad no third party candidate has garnered enough supporters to have a chance.
mlurp

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 12:24 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;40834 wrote:
Seems We the People have been saying just that for scores of elections, and still end up with the same leaders in office.
The recent passing of power to the Democrats has not resulted in much change, has it?

I think I have been saying just that several times. As long as the $ is part of the process your never going to change a thing. It will only get worst.
And a third party isn't going to result in athing but votes not going to the other fools whio want the job. Public Servants my fanny. At the presidental level down it is $$$$$$$$$ and above the presiden tit is power to create the money.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 12:31 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;40851 wrote:
Too bad no third party candidate has garnered enough supporters to have a chance.

Seeing theres only 2 parties. The one you mentioned and the other two combined into one. So why not work to create a real third party. One made up of Americans who care. So we can take the government back and have an American agenda decided by the American people. It could be done. If we stop the bickering, the race issue and stop the me first, last and always attitude that is so prevalent today. Get real hero's and have town hall meetings all over America. This is the 21 century, Why wait till it is to late?
but no we will debate the issues and waste time posting this or that which only fills our time. Heck i post a reson why things are going south and the only response is why it isn't true or some theory on what ever. And anyon ewho looks at it knows it already has happened.
We defeate ourselves and give the elite a laugh and allow them to gain more power and advance their social and world agendas.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 07:59 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Thats why I support John Bootie in his campaign efforts. His policies are NOTHING that I agree with but I DO admire his guts for trying. He is actually getting off his ass and doing something instead of crying about the two party system.
0 Replies