FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 01:11 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;42104 wrote:

<YAWN>

Your link was meaningless, much like your posts. You have FAILED to prove YOUR uneducated opinion that Hitler was not a Christian when HISTORY said that he WAS.

Also, Christianity stole many of its rituals from paganism.

BTW this is a thread about an independent presidential candidate by the name of John Bootie. If you want to discuss something else please start your own thread.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 01:13 pm
@Celerity,
Celerity;42103 wrote:
I just did some book-learnin

Don't you wish.

Try again Sally.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 04:40 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41866 wrote:
Thats just it. With posts like he/she/it has posted its impossible to distinguish which side of the fence it sits on.

It is just posting ridiculous crap to see itself post. Newbie or not, I will post my opinion. Remember FedUp's catch phrase:

EVERYONE is entitled to MY opinion.

Like me, hate me or have no opinion about me but PLEASE do NOT try to silence me.

Because I will NOT be silenced.

Peace out.

FEDUPAMERICAN, I just said lighten up never intended to silence you. And i have grown to enjoy your posts my friend.
And I see that giving a newbie a chnace to say ____ isn't the way to go. So go ahead bite them pit bull. looool
When it gets going I might just join in myself. Heck my logic is awsome right?
Besides you might of missed this, QUOTE: With more time than either of us.......looooooooool just tying to be noticed. And he has pixs down or is it a she? Aww it doesn't matter another Liberal.............. So more head banging for us all. loooooool..... End Quote.. haven't we had enough banging of heads. loool
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 04:57 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;42104 wrote:

Sooooo very true. Thanks for adding some history on the creep tvsej. where we disagree is that FEDUPAMERICAN uses his user name to provoke and he does that well. He isn't to be taken seriously on all threads. He does very well at getting things rolling. Where you I and most of the other here do post our thoughts and opinions for a very different reason than FEDUPAMERICAN.
He is very good at what he sets out to do! But we both have PMed each other and I now understand what he is doing. I will also point out even when it seems personel he doesn't mean it at the one person. I know it is hard to understand. even I mis understood in the beginning. And out of my charter did reply with a common phrase which Siverchild79 took as a threat and banned me for. I don't hold either at blame nor missed being here those few days. Seems we all take some things wrongly. I would say before banning a person that the admin give one a chance to explain themselfs. But I don't run the board.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 08:19 am
@FedUpAmerican,
mlurp you are truly an awesome person. To understand what I do here and on many other boards is, IMHO important because as you say, it gets the discussion going. Which is the point of having a message board.

Some may like me, some may hate me, some may not give a crap about me - BUT people ALWAYS respond to my posts. They just can't seem to help themselves.
mlurp

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:36 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FEDUPAMERICAN understanding takes some time and study. And direct contact helps a lot.
But there are also others that see only one point no matter what! So at times you or others are beating your heads on each other. I enjoy trying to to seperate in that situation. loooool And you give me that chance. Once I get over being upset with freeman15 he will give me the same chance again.
And much to his disappointment I will forgive and forget it. As I don't hold a grudge but use different methods to provoke, unsettle or make a point.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:34 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;42429 wrote:
FEDUPAMERICAN understanding takes some time and study. And direct contact helps a lot.
But there are also others that see only one point no matter what! So at times you or others are beating your heads on each other. I enjoy trying to to seperate in that situation. loooool And you give me that chance. Once I get over being upset with freeman15 he will give me the same chance again.
And much to his disappointment I will forgive and forget it. As I don't hold a grudge but use different methods to provoke, unsettle or make a point.

I thank you for at least trying.

You and I may not agree on everything but THAT my friend is what makes America great.

That is what will make America strong once again.

I respect you and your views. Even when you are wrong. :eek:
mlurp

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 05:58 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Thanks and yes I am wrong as much as i am right. I'm a human being. It goes with the territory. And I return the same to you noe that I understand the Why. And I do think your post did improve with out the extras.. Thank you. And you still without the extra get your point across, right?
0 Replies