Could Condi Be Next???

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:44 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34381 wrote:
You talk crap, but you can't perform. If I want to, I can make you cry to Mama.

Mama's gone to glory....and you make idle threats. Do you think you want to? Do you think you can? What can you do from Wyoming, or wherever the hell you are?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34382 wrote:
Crap. You've cried to Mama many times, whipping out your convenient little race-card. I know the deal. You can't stand on your own two feet. Without Big Brother, you'd be history around here.

No, you're upset because you can no longer have your way...and attack without reprimand. Your little hands are tied, and you're afraid of embarrassing yourself any further. You're impotent...in a lot ways. deal with it.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:49 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34395 wrote:
Heah i still have all the PM's How many posts did you report Aaron? Victims need a crutch, you are no different. All my life i was preened by the democrat family how to accept this victimization and how to use it to ones own benefit. Hell, one can make a lucrative lifestyle using this system that is set up for exploitation. One thing that always bothered me was thinking that just because some thing was available didn't mean you should take it regardless of need. So with that simple decision my life was changed.
You on the other hand have fell for this hook, line and sinker.

Be careful ...Briansol warned you, previously. Even you are not above the rules.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:52 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34395 wrote:
Heah i still have all the PM's How many posts did you report Aaron? Victims need a crutch, you are no different. All my life i was preened by the democrat family how to accept this victimization and how to use it to ones own benefit. Hell, one can make a lucrative lifestyle using this system that is set up for exploitation. One thing that always bothered me was thinking that just because some thing was available didn't mean you should take it regardless of need. So with that simple decision my life was changed.
You on the other hand have fell for this hook, line and sinker.

Stop attacking me, and get back on topic.....if you can....if all of you can, because it's not about me...mine is just "an opinion"....just like yours.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:02 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34569 wrote:
Be careful ...Briansol warned you, previously. Even you are not above the rules.

And he may warn me again, and?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:03 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34570 wrote:
Stop attacking me, and get back on topic.....if you can....if all of you can, because it's not about me...mine is just "an opinion"....just like yours.

I see no attack, only an observation. Of which i am entitled too. Stop, not on your life.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:40 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34567 wrote:
Mama's gone to glory....and you make idle threats. Do you think you want to? Do you think you can? What can you do from Wyoming, or wherever the hell you are?

Skinnard, I live in Texas. What you gonna do? Huh? Huh? Wha....? Wha....? Do sonting. Do sonting.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:41 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34570 wrote:

Look at Aaron whine. Ha. This is choice. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:44 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34609 wrote:
Look at Aaron whine. Ha. This is choice. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

nobody whines better than you, drnaline, volunteer, and socalgolfguy...you all should take that act on the road.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:46 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Why, when we like performing right in front of you.
0 Replies