John Edwards is a dum-dum

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 04:59 pm
John Edwards is a poo-hole and a ridiculous dum-dum. He's stupid. Opinions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,697 • Replies: 30
No top replies

bizkit

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 05:01 pm
@crackface mcgee,
Dum dum dum dum......Dumb!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 06:50 pm
@crackface mcgee,
The Plastic Hairjob. Totally fake.
0 Replies

POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 07:06 pm
@crackface mcgee,
Anyone who calls the WOT a "bumper sticker" IMO just isn't in touch with reality!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 10:26 pm
@crackface mcgee,
I don't like ambulence chasers.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 11:51 pm
@crackface mcgee,
he doesn't have a chance anyway... just like he didni't 4 yeas ago
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:51 am
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;32302 wrote:
John Edwards is a poo-hole and a ridiculous dum-dum. He's stupid. Opinions?

lol he is still a hell of a lot more intelligent than the president lol
Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:55 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32393 wrote:
What do you use to base that statement?
bizkit

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 09:02 am
@scooby-doo cv,
John Edwards shouldn't even be in the same room as George W. Bush.
scooby-doo;32393 wrote:
westernmom

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 10:13 am
@crackface mcgee,
He might have a chance for the pity voters if he keeps parading his poor sick wife out. Everytime they show her on tv the network stations make a big deal about "her terminal cancer". I don't hear them saying anything about Ann Romney and her MS.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 10:31 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32394 wrote:
What do you use to base that statement?

bush is an imbecile,he can hardly string a sentence together,when you see him giving interviews or press briefing's its embarrasing but funny Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 10:32 am
@bizkit,
bizkit;32395 wrote:
John Edwards shouldn't even be in the same room as George W. Bush.

you seriously think bush is more articulate and intelligent than edwards :eek:
westernmom

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 10:41 am
@crackface mcgee,
Articulation has nothing to do with intelligence. Brains would tell a person that paying $800 for a haircut just ain't smart!
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 12:55 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;32415 wrote:
Articulation has nothing to do with intelligence. Brains would tell a person that paying $800 for a haircut just ain't smart!

this haircut is getting more expensive by the day !
POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 02:02 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32410 wrote:
bush is an imbecile,he can hardly string a sentence together,when you see him giving interviews or press briefing's its embarrasing but funny Very Happy

When Ronald Reagan declared that "the unfreedom imposed by communism was simply unsustainable and that it should be not appeased or accommodated, but instead forced by the power and will of free peoples into the ash heap of history," he was ridiculed and patronized as a simpleton. Clark Clifford famously called him an amiable dunce. As we all know, that amiable dunce went on to win the cold war!

Two decades later, where are we: another patronized President. Granted he isn't the most eloquent speaking president we've ever had, but he believes in his foreign policy and has the courage of his convictions. Unlike all the democrats, (except Joe Lieberman of course) and some flip/floppers in the GOP, he did not go limp when the nightsticking started. His defiance calls to mind Lincoln's:

"I do the very best I know how -- the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, 10 angels swearing I was right would make no difference."
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:23 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32411 wrote:

With every breath of my being. Bush might not be known for his "articulation" but he says what he means, and means what he says! I believe that he does what he believes is right, and stands by his principles. I wouldn't trust Edwards as far as I could throw him....and to think of him being the Commander in Chief of this country?! It would be a sad day in America....
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:24 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32411 wrote:

First of all, there are a lot of good public speakers with a lot of bad ideas and no spine. A knack for public speaking is a piss poor criterion for a vote for President. I personally don't think John Edwards is particularly articulate himself.

Bush knows what he believes, will not hesitate to state what he believes, does not change what he believes based on opinion polls, and he practices what he preaches. Unless you suffer from Bush Derangement Syndrome, I think you have to at least admit he is consistent and a man of his word.

Edwards....what a wuss. I don't think God even knows what this man believes in because it will change tomorrow if he thinks people want to hear something different tomorrow. But it's the hypocrisy that kills me. Fat cat "Breck Girl" with $400 haircut in his big fat 20,000 square foot house across the street from poverty-stricken trailer park....all the while claiming to be a friend of the poor. I guess for people like Edwards who so obviously hoard their own personal wealth, government-mandated income redistribution is the only way they can feel generous.
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:27 pm
@crackface mcgee,
Also, he's a dummy. And a poopy head.
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:28 pm
@crackface mcgee,
I don't like him.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 05:51 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32410 wrote:
So you use public speaking to determine someones aptitude? Would you look like an imbicile, speaking in front of a couple hundred thousand people, probably.
0 Replies