Who's your favorite political talk show host?

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:18 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;31324 wrote:
Screaming? Savage takes the cake for that. He gives me a headache! Bill gets too full of himself sometimes. Hannity is cute and I agree with him but he doesn't have great come-backs like Micheal Medved. With both Hannity and Medved you know that they are both conservative. I like that Medved is Jewish but is so supportive of a Christian society. Colmes - poor guy. Do they get any homelier with no backbone?

I knew I liked you. I am in total agreement, especially about poor Alan C. He just seems to be on the wrong side of every argument, so much so that I question his sincerity - that he is doing it just for the confrontation value and ratings.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:44 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;31324 wrote:
Screaming? Savage takes the cake for that. He gives me a headache! Bill gets too full of himself sometimes. Hannity is cute and I agree with him but he doesn't have great come-backs like Micheal Medved. With both Hannity and Medved you know that they are both conservative. I like that Medved is Jewish but is so supportive of a Christian society. Colmes - poor guy. Do they get any homelier with no backbone?
LOL, where have you been all my life, love?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 01:24 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;31342 wrote:
I knew I liked you. I am in total agreement, especially about poor Alan C. He just seems to be on the wrong side of every argument, so much so that I question his sincerity - that he is doing it just for the confrontation value and ratings.

its typical of fox,to put alan colmes on,representing the liberal point of view,i think its done on purpose,to let the viewers think that hannity is the stronger and more dominant of the two,put me on with that chit hannity Very Happy sparks will fly
Drnaline

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 01:30 pm
@westernmom,
I think Hannity would hand you your ass, LOL. Alan Colmes if i can say anything about him, he can leave politics in its place. IMO he gives Hannity a run for his money.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 01:38 pm
@westernmom,
Alan looks like a character on the Simpsons.
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 02:04 pm
@westernmom,
I actually have to pay extra every month on my Dish Network bill just to get FOX! Why do they always carry CNN on the cheaper packages? Duh, they probably have to lower their prices to make anyone watch them!

Don't even get me started about airports and CNN....
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 04:35 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31366 wrote:
its typical of fox,to put alan colmes on,representing the liberal point of view,i think its done on purpose,to let the viewers think that hannity is the stronger and more dominant of the two,put me on with that chit hannity Very Happy sparks will fly

Colmes is Jewish, so......he'll always back Israel, in the final analysis, which means he's not a true American liberal (Jews were once Democrats, for the most part, until 911). It's fake opposition to Hannity and Murdoch, their ultimate boss.:no:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 04:52 pm
@westernmom,
I hate CNN most of the stories they report are not news but silly nonsense. Jack what's his name is a narcasisstic idiot. Opps was that to rude.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 11:24 am
@Red cv,
Red;31449 wrote:
I hate CNN most of the stories they report are not news but silly nonsense. Jack what's his name is a narcasisstic idiot. Opps was that to rude.

LOL what do you think of the FOX NEWS ? FAIR AND BALANCED :eek:
westernmom

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 11:29 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31546 wrote:
LOL what do you think of the FOX NEWS ? FAIR AND BALANCED :eek:

Not really but they at least give the other side since CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS slant everything the other direction. Katie Couric - excuse me for a second while I stick my finger down my throat....
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:46 pm
@westernmom,
Yeah....after Clinton I, America desperately needed a conservative media dimension. Clinton II will be fought, tooth-and-nail, Scoob. The Skag will be fought down to the last sucker-punch.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:49 pm
@Red cv,
Red;31449 wrote:

May I please be horrifically honest here? Please don't blow up my car or turn me in to the KGB, but.......
Back in the '90s, in the heyday of Slicky Boy Clinton, I was stationed in Atlanta, GA, home of CNN. Whenever I drove past its HQ building downtown, I fantasized about watching it go down in flames. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 10:40 am
@westernmom,
westernmom;31551 wrote:
Not really but they at least give the other side since CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS slant everything the other direction. Katie Couric - excuse me for a second while I stick my finger down my throat....

Katie couric :p :p :p :p tasty :thumbup:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 10:54 am
@westernmom,
Katie Couric..? Talk about a weak sister...vapid, at best.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 11:41 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31579 wrote:
Yeah....after Clinton I, America desperately needed a conservative media dimension. Clinton II will be fought, tooth-and-nail, Scoob. The Skag will be fought down to the last sucker-punch.

victory to the DEMOCRATS :thumbup: GO HILARY Very Happy
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 11:42 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32547 wrote:
victory to the DEMOCRATS :thumbup: GO HILARY Very Happy

You're fortunate you live off shore.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 01:07 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;32548 wrote:
You're fortunate you live off shore.

you will be fortunate your getting rid of that comedian in the white house lol
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 01:09 pm
@socalgolfguy,
bill maher :thumbup: i like him too :thumbup: especially when he takes the piss out of BUSH Very Happy
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 01:56 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32575 wrote:
bill maher :thumbup: i like him too :thumbup: especially when he takes the piss out of BUSH Very Happy

He should do a show with Couric - call it the Bill & Catie Comedy Hour "LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT LIBS". They can poke fun at old Ronald Reagan and Arnold movies and do shtick about sex under the desk in the "ovular" office, presidential pardons and political suicide. It'll be a hoot.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32575 wrote:

Maher: Life, at hard labor, lower 48

Moyers: Life, at hard labor, prison-mine, Arctic Circle

Keith Olbermann: Life, solitary confinement, in a cell without light

Couric: Life, at hard labor, Chinese Red Army (Infantry)Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies