Suspend Disbelief

mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:09 am
@aaronssongs,
No problem. I am through with the voting and supporting B.S. any longer. I just moved and I am not going to register to vote. So hate me.
I think both major parties are one anyway. And Big Business owns the whole boat. Someone got a torpedo. lol
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:41 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37149 wrote:
Hate to be the one to tell you this...but the Republican losses are going to be staggering...and if Hillary is the DNC nominee, I'm voting for her...and I'm going to go out and campaign for her....in fact...whoever the DNC nominee is...I'm getting off my ass and getting busy...because we're in the mess we're in precisely because of Bush and the Republicans. Point.

Let the best man win. I'll be out on the campaign for the Republican nominee, my vote will cancel you out...lol. At least we care enough about our country to get out and do something! It's going to be quite an election. I disagree with your Bush comment...but thats a whole different ballgame.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 08:15 am
@bizkit,
bizkit;37161 wrote:
Let the best man win. I'll be out on the campaign for the Republican nominee, my vote will cancel you out...lol. At least we care enough about our country to get out and do something! It's going to be quite an election. I disagree with your Bush comment...but thats a whole different ballgame.

I AM A REPUBLICAN, FOR LIFE.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:29 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37223 wrote:
I AM A REPUBLICAN, FOR LIFE.

Well, nobody's perfect....don't fear...it'll all pass. LOL
92b16vx

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 02:02 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37149 wrote:
Hate to be the one to tell you this...but the Republican losses are going to be staggering...and if Hillary is the DNC nominee, I'm voting for her...and I'm going to go out and campaign for her....in fact...whoever the DNC nominee is...I'm getting off my ass and getting busy...because we're in the mess we're in precisely because of Bush and the Republicans. Point.

After that MoveOn.org ad I don't see the Democrats taking it in '08. That ad really rubbed a LOT of people the wrong way. Pretty much the only chance they have is if Giuliani gets the nomination, he sucks so bad a lot of republicans won't vote for him even to keep Hitlery out of office.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 09:56 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37402 wrote:
Well, nobody's perfect....don't fear...it'll all pass. LOL

I believe in AMERICA, Aaron. What about you?:patriot:
mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:17 pm
@bizkit,
bizkit;37161 wrote:

As far as the people, remember the people the real reason we have a government and all the B.S. Well tell me which is the best for us the people. And why?
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:22 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37504 wrote:
I believe in AMERICA, Aaron. What about you?:patriot:

I do to. But don't care to have foreign policy in my name done wrong. Nor the fact Big Business runs to much of our government and people not elected (but appointed by those we elect) are having policy and laws written.
0 Replies