• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,021 • Replies: 17
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 11:59 am
@RedOct,
RedOct;38145 wrote:
Russia test fired the largest non-nuclear bomb in the world, 4 times more powerful than any non-nuclear bomb the US has.

Russia alone is a major threat, but a Russia-China alliances is enough to leave the US nurveous. Both have carried out several joint military exercises together.

As Russia is busy buying alliances with it's oil and gas, China is busy buying alliances with it's over $1.333 trillion in foreign exchange reserves. Russia now supplies over 24% of Europe's oil and Gas. US is worried about Chinese investments in Brazil.

In short, the global balance of power is shifting.

russia is just trying to show its a world power again,and is flexing a bit of muscle,after the collapse of the old Soviet Union,it was in turmoil,Putin is just wanting the world to know that Russia is still a big player and is not going to be taken lightly.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 12:14 pm
@RedOct,
next time post a link with your story

Father of all bombs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 06:08 am
@RedOct,
They did the same with Tsar Bomba. Wicked little kaboomer, totally inapplicable to the task for which it was designed. This however, can be used.

In Russia, we have lots of bombs! We have lots of big bombs! We don't know where all of them are, but we have lots of bombs!
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 06:26 am
@RedOct,
I believe in a short time, Russia will side with America, Canada,and Europe. during WW2 didn't Russia fear an invadion by China????
tvsej

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 07:05 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Nope don't think so , China and Russia are big friends. They are both big friends with Europe as well. Yesterday, China bought a part of an Airport in Mecklenburg Vorpommern Germany (North East Germany), England offered to buy it first but they couldn't afford it. China paid in the Billions, not sure anymore of the exact #.
They will use it as a go between to and from Africa shipping cargo and business people. They have major upcoming business there, they are gobbling up Africa as quick as they can, don't forget there are over a Billion Chinese people, they need space, Africa is huge.
Also there are alot of untouched natural resources in Africa waiting to be harvests. All you need is money! Not to mention what a statigic point it would make for them. They would no longer have to go through Russia to reach Europe.
None of us can underestimate China, they are very intelligent people with a good work ethic (forced) but nevertheless, definently a power to be reckoned with. They copy everthing the west has ever invented and make their own, they are great at stealing ideas. They are second on the list of World Export and they may make #1 this year over Germany.
America is their biggest customer, maybe we should point fingers at ourselves for aiding in their success! America needs a Revolution against big gov. to stop sourcing to China, America is almost broken, we need to stand together or divided we fall. Big business doesn't care about the people of America they care for the money. The Euro will be the main trading money for Wallstreet very soon, then eventually we will all go to one currancy. Like it or not its sink or swim time.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:57 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;39136 wrote:
Nope don't think so , China and Russia are big friends. They are both big friends with Europe as well. Yesterday, China bought a part of an Airport in Mecklenburg Vorpommern Germany (North East Germany), England offered to buy it first but they couldn't afford it. China paid in the Billions, not sure anymore of the exact #.
They will use it as a go between to and from Africa shipping cargo and business people. They have major upcoming business there, they are gobbling up Africa as quick as they can, don't forget there are over a Billion Chinese people, they need space, Africa is huge.
Also there are alot of untouched natural resources in Africa waiting to be harvests. All you need is money! Not to mention what a statigic point it would make for them. They would no longer have to go through Russia to reach Europe.
None of us can underestimate China, they are very intelligent people with a good work ethic (forced) but nevertheless, definently a power to be reckoned with. They copy everthing the west has ever invented and make their own, they are great at stealing ideas. They are second on the list of World Export and they may make #1 this year over Germany.
America is their biggest customer, maybe we should point fingers at ourselves for aiding in their success! America needs a Revolution against big gov. to stop sourcing to China, America is almost broken, we need to stand together or divided we fall. Big business doesn't care about the people of America they care for the money. The Euro will be the main trading money for Wallstreet very soon, then eventually we will all go to one currancy. Like it or not its sink or swim time.
That the way it looks sometimes,countries are alway buy and selling land, and if you have notices alot of produces that come out of China is being recalled.. and believe me Russia trusts noone..
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:06 am
@RedOct,
Good post TV

You and I see this problem pretty much the same.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 01:38 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;38146 wrote:
russia is just trying to show its a world power again,and is flexing a bit of muscle,after the collapse of the old Soviet Union,it was in turmoil,Putin is just wanting the world to know that Russia is still a big player and is not going to be taken lightly.

I think Putin is going for more than a show. And beware the beast from the north.
tvsej

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 05:11 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39782 wrote:
I think Putin is going for more than a show. And beware the beast from the north.

I have to agree with you, that was no show, Russia is and and has been a world power with all the latest weapons and technology. We must never underestimate them.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:46 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39782 wrote:

i agree,but many people thought Russia was a spent force,after the collapse of the soviet union,i certainly didnt,and they are letting the rest of the world know it,by flexing some muscle.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:04 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
this is completely wrong. Actually Russia and China are big trading partners and so is Iran . Don't look for Russia to ever take the side of the US.

AMERICAFIRST;39124 wrote:
I believe in a short time, Russia will side with America, Canada,and Europe. during WW2 didn't Russia fear an invadion by China????
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:11 am
@tvsej,
Excellent post TV

I did not see it before I posted or I wouldn't have botherd. But here is a good link about how cozy russia and china are now days. After all Russia is a oil exporter and china needs oil. Not to mention the fact that China buys Russian weapons systems. The two countries are tight no doubt about it.

Russian-Chinese Relations Are On The Right Track A very interesting read indeed.

tvsej;39136 wrote:
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 12:28 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;39903 wrote:
I have to agree with you, that was no show, Russia is and and has been a world power with all the latest weapons and technology. We must never underestimate them.

Your post above is a good read but I noticed nothing on arms sale between both countries. America, China and Russia are the biggest arms dealers in the World, bar none!

And AMERICAFIRST, your off in space or trying to much hemp lol. QUOTE: Originally stated by AMERICAFIRST
I believe in a short time, Russia will side with America, Canada,and Europe. during WW2 didn't Russia fear an invadion by China???? END QUOTE. believe what you will but reality is far different buddy. Russia blames us for the so called downfall of the Soviet Union, and want payback, big time. And remember their friend China is the one paying for the Iraq/Afghanistan war for America. I worry about that....
Freeman15

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 12:44 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;39136 wrote:

The Chinese and Russian governments are still pretty chilly towards each other, and have been since the Krushchev regime. They're thawing, but Russia likes the US and EU a bit more.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 02:27 pm
@RedOct,
Russia < Relevance
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 03:49 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39124 wrote:

According to the prophecies in the Old Testament, Russia will side with the Islamic nations and near the end of time attack Israel. Just in recent days I have leared that 50% of the Russian army is Islamic with there numbers growing. Because of that, I could see such a thing happening, especially with Russia already allied with some of those Middle Eastern Islamic countries.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:11 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39948 wrote:
Your post above is a good read but I noticed nothing on arms sale between both countries. America, China and Russia are the biggest arms dealers in the World, bar none!

And AMERICAFIRST, your off in space or trying to much hemp lol. QUOTE: Originally stated by AMERICAFIRST
I believe in a short time, Russia will side with America, Canada,and Europe. during WW2 didn't Russia fear an invadion by China???? END QUOTE. believe what you will but reality is far different buddy. Russia blames us for the so called downfall of the Soviet Union, and want payback, big time. And remember their friend China is the one paying for the Iraq/Afghanistan war for America. I worry about that....

Won't argue with you there, I know they and we sell weapons to the highest bidder. That will go on as long as there are people who want war with each other.
0 Replies