Two arrested in noose incident near Jena, Louisiana

Drnaline

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 10:55 am
@aaronssongs,
I think i'm gonna start calling him "The Intellectual Oracle."
Aaron, still waiting on how he is "indirectly responsible?" Come on, let us hear some of that awsome intellect, LOL.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:50 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38798 wrote:
Truth is everything...propaganda is inconsequential.
Yeah, Dan Rather...one of the last of the old school journalists...honest and true..and a damn good reporter. I can be emotional or agenda-driven, when it's called for...and my responses are "fact-based", as I watch the news, daily, and am 'well-read'.

No, your responses are not fact-based, as I demonstrated. Refute my points or apologize to our peers please.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:10 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38768 wrote:
Put a noose near a tree, where a black person is....and you will find out , firsthand, what right someone has to beat your natural a..
Come put one by my tree.
Haha boy if I did you have to get 10 of your friends..I can see what kind of punk you are,brave as long as you outnumber your foe...come to Alabama with that crap boy..even the blacks around here are calling them six boys punk asses..
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38772 wrote:
Sounds like the intellect don't have the answer, but he likes to accuse alot. Come on mr. intellect, i'm sure it is in your capability to provide a sound arguement at to why it's a hatecrime for a noose but not for a brutal beating?
Because he/she is a basement rat,hell i bet he got beat up alot at school (by girls) now he mad at the world..I would love to meet him face to face and see what size panties he wears...oh he would call that a hate crime too..
Freeman15

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:42 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;38836 wrote:
Because he/she is a basement rat,hell i bet he got beat up alot at school (by girls) now he mad at the world..I would love to meet him face to face and see what size panties he wears...oh he would call that a hate crime too..

Let's try to keep this on the issue and not on him ok?
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:46 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;38842 wrote:
Let's try to keep this on the issue and not on him ok?
Sorry but blanks like that piss me off........
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:56 pm
@aaronssongs,
To be fair, Aaron is the one who tends to eventually shift any discussion from the topic at hand to shameless self-promotion.
Freeman15

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:59 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38847 wrote:
To be fair, Aaron is the one who tends to eventually shift any discussion from the topic at hand to shameless self-promotion.

So take the high road. I cut his legs out from under him, and now he's grasping at straws. Be the bigger person and stick to facts.
crackface mcgee

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:07 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;38848 wrote:
So take the high road. I cut his legs out from under him, and now he's grasping at straws. Be the bigger person and stick to facts.

Scroll through the thread; you will see that my opinions are clearly stated. And you can take whatever road you want. I could do without the unsolicited advice, though.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:08 pm
@Freeman15,
I think we (blacks and whites) have enough (outside) problems as it is, I judge a man not by his skin color , but by the way he acts and talks. In my town, we get along just fine, we even party at times, and you don't hear all this racist crap that i hear on the web..hell one of my black friend even walk around with a noose around his neck..he says it because he can't wear gold...
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:18 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38804 wrote:
Oh hell. Are you kidding me. Now we can add "well-read" to the list:

- sophisticated
- intelligent
- well-read

What other admirable traits do you have? I have honestly never seen anyone who takes as many opportunities as you to do pat himself on the back. Hilarious, actually! Cannot wait to see what's next.

Stay tuned.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:19 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;38825 wrote:
No, your responses are not fact-based, as I demonstrated. Refute my points or apologize to our peers please.

You'll get no apology out of me....puh-leeze! You must be crazy...who apologizes 'round here?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:21 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;38835 wrote:
Haha boy if I did you have to get 10 of your friends..I can see what kind of punk you are,brave as long as you outnumber your foe...come to Alabama with that crap boy..even the blacks around here are calling them six boys punk asses..

You've been reported for your insults.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:24 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38861 wrote:
You've been reported for your insults.

For what a hate crime'??I prove my point, you can't handle things on your own..
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:25 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;38836 wrote:

You have been reported. You can't talk like that. Read the rules.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:30 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38865 wrote:
You have been reported. You can't talk like that. Read the rules.
Oh but you can send me PMs calling my mother names, what up with that?? :FU1:
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:32 pm
@aaronssongs,
it ends here.
0 Replies