Two arrested in noose incident near Jena, Louisiana

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 03:45 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38690 wrote:
Was it wrong to hang the nooses? ABSOLUTELY!
Should the students who hung the nooses be punished? ABSOLUTELY!
Was hanging the nooses a felony offense punishable with prison time? I don't think so.

Of course it doesn't, in your book...it does for the rest of reasonable, civilized folk. It's classified as a "hate crime", in case you were wondering. Geez
Does it justify multiple black kids beating a white kids who was not involved in the noose hanging? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

If they had not hung the noose...all would be a moot point, wouldn't it?
The fact of the matter is that racial slurs were being bandied about, as we now see was common practice, as underscored by the D.A. and his disgraceful , reprehensible performance.

I have not contradicted myself. And again, if my opinions indicate racism to some, so be it. I think my opinions are pretty damn reasonable.

And I think not. The demarcation line is clear....and splits along racial lines, doesn't it? I rest my case.
crackface mcgee

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 04:05 pm
@aaronssongs,
Regardless of whether it is "in my book" or "in your book", is the hanging of nooses a hate crime punishable by prison time according to the LAW BOOKS?!?!? Geez. (Prediction: You will not be able to answer this despite your self-proclaimed "intelligence")

Bottom line: The law applies to ALL. The black students do not get a free pass because they were pissed about nooses being hung, ESPECIALLY since there is NO claim that their victim was involved in hanging the nooses! The black students (yes, even though they are black, Aaron) are responsible for their own actions and must obey the law of the land or suffer the consequences.

The demarcatoin line is clear. And obviously it is along racial lines. But my viewpoint is NOT the racist viewpoint here. Absolutely not.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 08:01 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38696 wrote:
And I think not. The demarcation line is clear....and splits along racial lines, doesn't it? I rest my case.

Still waiting on your apology.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 09:22 pm
@aaronssongs,
So i take it you think it is illegal to have a noose in Jenna? What charge were they arrested on? No doubt you think it's a hate crime right but the six who attacked the white kid, that wasn't one huh?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 09:28 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38599 wrote:
It just boggles the mind. People, here, have the audacity to call me "a racist"...yet, it took me to post the article. Let's see how many here, condemn the actions exhibited...or choose to post more ad hominem attacks on the messenger.
This stuff is not made up...it's not fantasy...it happens everyday. Hide your head in the sand, or hide your face in shame. It takes you saying enough is enough. I don't harbor any "high hopes", though, being the realist that I am. I'm fully prepared for the status quo.
Quote:
It just boggles the mind. People, here, have the audacity to call me "a racist"...yet, it took me to post the article.
We call you one because you are one. It doesn't take audacity to call a spade a spade. (no pun intended)
Quote:
Let's see how many here, condemn the actions exhibited...or choose to post more ad hominem attacks on the messenger.
IMO Your not even a good messenger.
Quote:
This stuff is not made up...it's not fantasy...it happens everyday. Hide your head in the sand, or hide your face in shame.
Na, i'll let you have all the oppression.
Quote:
It takes you saying enough is enough.
This incident happened last year, why you crying now?
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:39 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38709 wrote:
We call you one because you are one. It doesn't take audacity to call a spade a spade. (no pun intended)IMO Your not even a good messenger.Na, i'll let you have all the oppression.This incident happened last year, why you crying now?

Trying to be relevant and don't know how, are we? when you can't add to the conversation...one ought to just be quiet
/
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:55 pm
@aaronssongs,
Oh and this was the post of intellectual relevancy, LOL.
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 05:39 am
@aaronssongs,
Aaron, STILL waiting for you to offer proof that hanging nooses falls under the LEGAL umbrella of a hate crime punishable by prison time (not just in your mind).
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 07:31 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38614 wrote:
There's a lot of "he said, she said" going on...
The CNN Investigative Report suggests that the sentences against the Jena 6, were extreme, and largely unjustified.
No charges were ever brought against the white students, although one was in possession of a shotgun.
There are,clearly, two kinds of justice...white justice ( for which there is no accountability....and black justice ( which is extreme beyond the pale)
Thats bullshit, so they hung a damn rope from a tree, what right did the backs kids have to gangbang one kid..
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:27 am
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38752 wrote:
Aaron, STILL waiting for you to offer proof that hanging nooses falls under the LEGAL umbrella of a hate crime punishable by prison time (not just in your mind).

Talk to the FBI, they would be the ones prosecuting the offense as a "hate crime"....what else could it be?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:29 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;38760 wrote:
Thats bull****, so they hung a damn rope from a tree, what right did the backs kids have to gangbang one kid..

Put a noose near a tree, where a black person is....and you will find out , firsthand, what right someone has to beat your natural a..
Come put one by my tree.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:40 am
@aaronssongs,
Sounds like the intellect don't have the answer, but he likes to accuse alot. Come on mr. intellect, i'm sure it is in your capability to provide a sound arguement at to why it's a hatecrime for a noose but not for a brutal beating?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:56 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38772 wrote:
Sounds like the intellect don't have the answer, but he likes to accuse alot. Come on mr. intellect, i'm sure it is in your capability to provide a sound arguement at to why it's a hatecrime for a noose but not for a brutal beating?

Hate crimes (also known as bias motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her membership in a certain social group, usually defined by race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, gender identity, or political affiliation.[1] Hate crimes differ from conventional crime because they are not directed simply at an individual, but are meant to cause fear and intimidation in an entire group or class of people.

The putting up of a noose around a tree clearly falls under the mantle of "hate crime"...while the assbeating of the boy , who was "indirectly" responsible, was a conventional crime....Did I break it down enough for you to understand?
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:44 am
@aaronssongs,
leave it up to the south, nobody hold back race relations better then Louisiana and Georgia
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:56 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38777 wrote:
Hate crimes (also known as bias motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her membership in a certain social group, usually defined by race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, gender identity, or political affiliation.[1] Hate crimes differ from conventional crime because they are not directed simply at an individual, but are meant to cause fear and intimidation in an entire group or class of people.

The putting up of a noose around a tree clearly falls under the mantle of "hate crime"...while the assbeating of the boy , who was "indirectly" responsible, was a conventional crime....Did I break it down enough for you to understand?

You can provide the definition of a hate crime, and you can say that you think those who hung the noose should go to prison under hate crime law. But you cannot provide any legal facts to support your claim that hanging the nooses qualifies as a prison-punishable hate crime. YOU made the claim. Don't tell me to talk to the FBI; the burden of proof is on you.

But your responses are not fact-based. They are emotional and agenda-driven. No wonder you are such a big supporter of Dan Rather; the truth is inconsequential, right?
Drnaline

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 10:08 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38777 wrote:

Quote:
Hate crimes (also known as bias motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her membership in a certain social group,
Six black kids on one white, Hmmmm? Maybe the FBI should look into this hatecrime?
Quote:
usually defined by race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, gender identity, or political affiliation
He was white and they were all black, wouldn't you call that racial?
Quote:
but are meant to cause fear and intimidation in an entire group or class of people.
A few thousand blacks converge on a small community, IMO to cause fear and intimidation. Who would of thought blacks could be racist and commit hate crimes!
Quote:
The putting up of a noose around a tree clearly falls under the mantle of "hate crime"...
Says who? You automatically identify with it but that is on the assumption that is was dirrected at blacks. What you think blacks are the only ones to hang? A noose has no color preference. It cares not if you are black or white, but you have a predesposition of it's meaning, i understand it is because your are racist yourself and find it very offencive regardless of who it was dirrected at.
Quote:
while the assbeating of the boy , who was "indirectly" responsible, was a conventional crime....
This is where you change the subject or go on another tantrum. Please explain to us all how the boy was "indirectly responsible? This is where you prove my case for me. He was indirectly responsible because of what, his color right? His color is why he got beat, and i quote your own words "Hate crimes (also known as bias motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her membership in a certain social group" Hate crime it is!
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 10:08 am
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38795 wrote:
You can provide the definition of a hate crime, and you can say that you think those who hung the noose should go to prison under hate crime law. But you cannot provide any legal facts to support your claim that hanging the nooses qualifies as a prison-punishable hate crime. YOU made the claim. Don't tell me to talk to the FBI; the burden of proof is on you.

How is the proof on me? The proof will eventually be decided on in a court of law? And I'd say there is a good chance for a conviction.

But your responses are not fact-based. They are emotional and agenda-driven. No wonder you are such a big supporter of Dan Rather; the truth is inconsequential, right?

Truth is everything...propaganda is inconsequential.
Yeah, Dan Rather...one of the last of the old school journalists...honest and true..and a damn good reporter. I can be emotional or agenda-driven, when it's called for...and my responses are "fact-based", as I watch the news, daily, and am 'well-read'.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 10:12 am
@aaronssongs,
Crack-face, this is where he goes off on another tangent. It's fact in his head , if only he could put it in type. But he can't and it's are fault he's too smart to understand a bunch of laymen, LOL.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 10:13 am
@aaronssongs,
Indirectly responcible, how? Hit us with one of your whammy facts.
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 10:17 am
@aaronssongs,
Oh hell. Are you kidding me. Now we can add "well-read" to the list:

- sophisticated
- intelligent
- well-read

What other admirable traits do you have? I have honestly never seen anyone who takes as many opportunities as you to do pat himself on the back. Hilarious, actually! Cannot wait to see what's next.